RW nutjobs promoting cathedral fire conspiracies

The internet is awash in conspiracies, so here is one of my own.

:lol:

Conspiracy theories are ridiculous!

Vladimir Putin hacked the election and is now spreading outright LIES about peaceful immigrants who never do anything wrong, ever!

I heard the fire was the result of a James Okeefe stunt that went wrong.

I can dispute all the conspiracy theories with the real truth. In another thread I gave the name of the perpetrator --- Global Warming.

You know, there probably wouldn't be so many conspiracy theories about this fire if it wasn't for the fact that Easter is this weekend. Some have said that the fire was set by either a protester or terrorist who was interested in taking a shot at Christians.

But, I personally don't believe that, so I'm going to wait until the fire marshals and inspectors have determined the cause of the blaze. Why? Because the building was already undergoing extensive renovations and refurbishing. Maybe it was a worker that forgot to unplug something and it shorted out, starting a blaze.

The french smoke like chimneys. Thats the source of your fire.

I know, right? I mean, if I had a 900 year old world renowned building full of priceless artifacts and a symbol to every Christian in the world I wouldn't put a smoke detector or any fire suppression gear in it either, if I was French. And if I was French I would not have any after hours security present or even an emergency plan coordinated with local fire and police departments. And if I was French and had just witnessed dozens of church burnings at the hands of IslamoFascist extremists in the last few years I wouldn't take any precautions or even suspect possible arson of such a structure less than a week before Easter.

But I'm not French.

Forum List

Back