Ruth Bader Ginsburg: I wasn't "100% sober" at the State of the Union

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
We aren't talking about high school or college shenanigans folks

We are talking about person who is such a problem drinker that she can't even stay sober on tbe job?

Should we impeach?

Ruth Bader Ginsburg: I wasn't "100% sober" at the State of the Union

461857054.0.0.jpg
pm
Alex Wong / Getty
During last month's State of the Union address, many eagle-eyed viewers noted that Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg occasionally appeared … less than awake.

On Thursday night, during an event at George Washington University, Ginsburg gave an entertaining account of how she ended up nodding off. "The audience for the most part is awake because they're bobbing up and down all the time," she said. "And we sit there, stone-faced, sober judges. But we're not —at least I wasn't — 100 percent sober, because before we went to the State of the Union, we had dinner together."

Give it your best shot. Food and wine make you sleepy. Whoop dee do.
Most people get fired for being drunk on the job

Thankfully she will have Brett Kavanaugh to lean on, as he can help her sort out when it's appropriate to unwind and when it's time to buckle down and get to work

Thankfully she will have Brett Kavanaugh to lean on, as he can help her sort out when it's appropriate to unwind and when it's time to buckle down and get to work
She wasnt on the job. She was at the state of the union. Besides she is not most people. Matter of fact she skipped Drumpfs state of the union on purpose.

It takes her 30 seconds to lift her head and utter 5 words...she's out of it.

She wasnt on the job. She was at the state of the union. Besides she is not most people. Matter of fact she skipped Drumpfs state of the union on purpose.
She doesn't even bother to show up for her work obligations, or she flat out shows up drunk...

Is this the kind of person we want in a position of responsibility folks?

She doesn't even bother to show up for her work obligations, or she flat out shows up drunk...

Why....YES!

I know I dont want a liar and potential sexual predator like Kav in such a position. RBG is amazing. May she have long life and avoid Kav attempting to rape her.

I know I dont want a liar and potential sexual predator like Kav in such a position. RBG is amazing. May she have long life and avoid Kav attempting to rape her.
LINK to any lies Kav told? Or proof of sexual impropriety?

TIA

TIA
Why do want links to the lie Kav told the senators about boofing and the devils triangle? This thread is about RBG falling asleep. If you want to argue about Kav lying pick someone else to debate. Youre not going to change my mind about it.

She was wearing the robes she was on the job.

She was wearing the robes she was on the job.
Says who?

TIA
Why do want links to the lie Kav told the senators about boofing and the devils triangle? This thread is about RBG falling asleep. If you want to argue about Kav lying pick someone else to debate. Youre not going to change my mind about it.
Well, we both know that Kavanaugh did not lie and there is no proof he ever behaved inappropriately ,do I understand that you won't ever be able to provide a link, it was really kind of unfair for me to ask...

Anyway, I kind of feel sorry for ole Ruth

She clearly wants to retire, i mean the lady can't keep her head above her shoulders (2 recent interviews her head was down half the time). The Democrats are forcing her to stay, and die on the job. Praying she makes it till 2024.

The lady just wants to retire, sit in her chair and pass away peacefully, but they won't let her.

TIA
Well, we both know that Kavanaugh did not lie and there is no proof he ever behaved inappropriately ,do I understand that you won't ever be able to provide a link, it was really kind of unfair for me to ask...

She clearly wants to retire, i mean the lady can't keep her head above her shoulders (2 recent interviews her head was down half the time). The Democrats are forcing her to stay, and die on the job. Praying she makes it till 2024.

The lady just wants to retire, sit in her chair and pass away peacefully, but they won't let her.
All she has to do is make it to 2020 and the liberals will put another liberal in her place. Hopefully it wont be a rapist and liar like Kav.

Good thing Al resigned .

al franken sexual assault justice ruth bader ginsburg.jpg

Good thing Al resigned .

View attachment 220984
Who is that dude? Looks familiar.

TIA

All she has to do is make it to 2020 and the liberals will put another liberal in her place. Hopefully it wont be a rapist and liar like Kav.

Why didn't she retire in 2015?

TIA

Why didn't she retire in 2015?
Youd have to ask her. I dont know her personally but I like her work.

She's getting close to meeting her maker. What will her fate be after that? I wouldn't want to be her.

Forum List

Back