Ruth Bader Ginsburg confuses Lindsey Graham for a woman

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
She is retiring soon, no? You know life is easy for you when you don't even need to have accurate information but just toss out assumptions without concern for consequences or accountability.

I know this isn't a life or death comment, but it is another blunder in a pattern of such comments. Such as weighing in on a presidential candidate with offensive name calling. Ironically she suggested that he says the first thing that pops in her head. She seems to have done the same when she saw the name Lindsey.

In fairness I thought he was a female when I first read his name also, but, I'm not a major government and public figure, referring to my government.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg confuses Lindsey Graham for a woman

"I thought back to the 1993 confirmation of my nomination to the court—the hearing was altogether civil, the vote was 96 to 3. For Justice Scalia, the vote was unanimous," Ginsburg said. "Let's hope members of Congress, the members that Allegheny College has already honored — Vice President Joe Biden and Senator John McCain, the women of the Senate, Senators Dianne Feinstein and Lindsey Graham — let's hope that they and others of goodwill will lead in restoring harmonious work ways."

Ruth Bader Ginsburg has performed no judicial functions. Her opinions and research are all done by interns and aides.

Forum List

Back