Breaking - Hitler didnt use gas on his own people

We need to revise our opinion of that loveable old prankster. Nowhere near as bad as Assad.

there is no history of Adolf using gas on his "fellow german Aryans"------that makes him a good guy? There is an extensive history of violence on the various factions in SYRIA that opposed the ASSAD RULE in Syria since 1970. including attacks on whole towns and massive arrests and murders. Your basis for comparison is silly. In fact the ASSADS as dictators faced more
active OPPOSITION from the VARIOU populations of Syria than Adolf face from
the ARYAN GERMAN PEOPLE

Another group of idiots that cant read or hear.
Must be in the water :dunno:

We need to revise our opinion of that loveable old prankster. Nowhere near as bad as Assad.

there is no history of Adolf using gas on his "fellow german Aryans"------that makes him a good guy? There is an extensive history of violence on the various factions in SYRIA that opposed the ASSAD RULE in Syria since 1970. including attacks on whole towns and massive arrests and murders. Your basis for comparison is silly. In fact the ASSADS as dictators faced more
active OPPOSITION from the VARIOU populations of Syria than Adolf face from
the ARYAN GERMAN PEOPLE
It isnt my comparison. Its the American Governments position.

If your talking about using gas in the concentration camps he did if your talking about attacks on German towns and city's with chemical attacks being carried out through air strikes or artillery barrages he didn't at least not that I have heard of.

Ind
JEWS are a parasitic alien race NOT Germans in this case :) Just sucks Hitler didn't finish the job,course he never started either.Holohoax is a LIE.
Fuck off you little ****.
:fu: TRIGGERED! ROFL
Ind
JEWS are a parasitic alien race NOT Germans in this case :) Just sucks Hitler didn't finish the job,course he never started either.Holohoax is a LIE.

lol, turn the anti-semitism down just a wee bit. You're on 10.
I am ANTI JEW not ANTI SEMITE. Arabs are semites as well...I find them to be very useful allies.

Really?

German Jews were not Germans?

german jews by GERMAN LAW-----the Nuremburg laws----1935---were not
REAL GERMANS and not citizens of Germany that you pretend not to know his fact is evidence enough to know that you lick the shit of Nazism as a DENIER

Forum List

Back