China sending a message?

It would be interesting to know what Donnie and Xi talked about in their meeting in Florida.

Must have been important since China is moving an entire infantry army to the Korean border.

China rejects shipments of N. Korean coal and buys American.

China rejects North Korean coal shipments, opts for US supplies instead

This is good news, but he cannot allow China to exploit the U.S has it has for more than a decade, especially when N Korea only exists because of China. Furthermore, who suffers from all of this? N Korean citizens.

Bottom line, call them out for their currency manipulation, apply a border tariff. Do NOT trust them. The carrot in this situation should be that the sob in N Korea gets to keep power...assuming he discards his nuclear ambitions. Let's also not forget that close allies such as S Korea and Japan rely on America to stand up to China as they cannot. To me building stronger, closer business relations with Japan is far more important than backstabbing nations who openly show disdain for you.

Everyone knows that tyrants, dictators and communists respond primarily to strength. This is because they are so used to being bullies themselves that they cannot handle being the victim. They are too cowardly to face equals or those stronger and they fear losing power and facing their OWN citizens more than anything.

This is good news, but he cannot allow China to exploit the U.S has it has for more than a decade, especially when N Korea only exists because of China. Furthermore, who suffers from all of this? N Korean citizens.

Bottom line, call them out for their currency manipulation, apply a border tariff. Do NOT trust them. The carrot in this situation should be that the sob in N Korea gets to keep power...assuming he discards his nuclear ambitions. Let's also not forget that close allies such as S Korea and Japan rely on America to stand up to China as they cannot. To me building stronger, closer business relations with Japan is far more important than backstabbing nations who openly show disdain for you.

Everyone knows that tyrants, dictators and communists respond primarily to strength. This is because they are so used to being bullies themselves that they cannot handle being the victim. They are too cowardly to face equals or those stronger and they fear losing power and facing their OWN citizens more than anything.

China is going to be buying US coal.
I'd say thats a good thing.

------------------------------------------------------- at this early time and if the article is accurate the 'chinese' are doing as the American Trump wants done . last consideration should be the norkisk people . Let the nork people revolt i guess . Theory is that one of the norks that is enslaved kills a north korean soldier and grabs his weapons with which to kill more soldiers and get more weapons , Then those armed norks kill more nork soldiers and then on and on , If article is accurate it is a good thing and maybe there is more to come from the 'chinese' SCanadian .

--------------------------------------------------------- and this development may be the first step HereWeGo !!

--------------------------------------------------------- and this development may be the first step HereWeGo !!

Yep...it appears China just gave Trump the green light to skull fuck Lil Kim.

Forum List

Back