Russians?...Trump?...Hacking?...Democrats??

Our governments accusation is just crappy.

We have news sources that were blatantly biased against Trump. We have trolls that rage against Russia and Putin. We have Anonymous all over the country who hack into Russian government interests all the time, not to mention I guarantee that our intelligence agencies are all up in Russian government trying to get information. Russia could sanction us for the same shit as we just sanctioned them for. It's rediculious and useless if you ask me. If you want to stop governments from hacking each other the best hope for it is diplomatic agreements and a sound cyber defense - something our dumb ass intelligence divisions apparently can't handle considering the fucking Pentagon got tagged not to long ago.) Still not going to stop all the regular folks on the dark web across the globe looking for dirt to sell. I bet someone stumbled on the DNC emails and tried to sell them, it's entirely possible an American on the right (or a Clinton hater) bought them and gave them to Wikileaks, happens a lot more than one might think.

PM Netanyahu, on behalf of Israel, was all over the media for months trying to influence the outcome of the election.

Yet nothing is said about that. ....... :cool:
Nobody said anything about Obama's failed meddling in the Israeli elections trying to ouster Netanyahu from office either. What goes around comes around.

I keep hearing on the media the Russians interfered with the election on behalf of Trump and caused the Hillary landslide loss.

But so for no one has provided a shred of evidence as to what the Russian did or how they did it?

Can anyone here explain to me how the Russians are actually responsible for Hillary's humiliating defeat?

Or is it just a bunch of malarkey invented by the Democrats and their friends in the media to try and shift the blame for running such a flawed candidate? ...... :cool:

Welcome back, Sunni Man. :cool-45:

Forum List

Back