Russians?...Trump?...Hacking?...Democrats??

I don't know if you are a practicing Muslim , but if you are do be careful. GOP do not like Muslims, heck they do not like blacks.
Now you are just being a silly partisan hack.

Of course there are muslims who voted for Trump.....I am one of them.

Just like there are blacks who who escaped the democrat plantation and voted for him.

Actually, the Republican party is far more inclusive to different races, ethnicities, and religions, than the Democrats. ...... :cool:

Well Sunni, the people that would shut down the Mosque's are in power now. That should thrill you.
I personally don't believe that would ever happen.

It would be a PR nightmare for the government and violate the Constitution.. ...... :cool:

You will find the Constitution is getting more and more insignificant.
Yes, that's why we have faggot 'marriage' and other stupid SC rulings.

I really do not care about gay marriages, will be great for the divorce attorneys. What is the difference between them living together or tying the knot.

Pro birth, GOP is not pro health.
You're even worse than a soddie lover, you like the idea of enriching lawyers.

Marriage do not always work, so when gays get divorced which will become as common as man/woman marriages, who will make out, divorce attorneys.

It is simple really...the left is so full of self righteousness and false belief they have the moral high ground that it is simply impossible for them to believe anything is their fault.
As I said earlier today and many other times...it wasn't your card carrying Republicans that made Trump win...they voted for him because that is what they do...but there is not enough of them to put him in the White House...no, it took NON REPUBLICANS in key states that previously OVERWHELMINGLY voted for Obama...and THAT is who put him in the White House. The Democrats lost hard working, many in unions, middle class EMPLOYED people who have been constantly ignored by the left.

I don't know if you are a practicing Muslim , but if you are do be careful. GOP do not like Muslims, heck they do not like blacks.
Now you are just being a silly partisan hack.

Of course there are muslims who voted for Trump.....I am one of them.

Just like there are blacks who who escaped the democrat plantation and voted for him.

Actually, the Republican party is far more inclusive to different races, ethnicities, and religions, than the Democrats. ...... :cool:

Actually, the Republican party is far more inclusive to different races, ethnicities, and religions, than the Democrats

Really give me some proof, because I do not see it. Why did you vote for Trump?

It is simple really...the left is so full of self righteousness and false belief they have the moral high ground that it is simply impossible for them to believe anything is their fault.
As I said earlier today and many other times...it wasn't your card carrying Republicans that made Trump win...they voted for him because that is what they do...but there is not enough of them to put him in the White House...no, it took NON REPUBLICANS in key states that previously OVERWHELMINGLY voted for Obama...and THAT is who put him in the White House. The Democrats lost hard working, many in unions, middle class EMPLOYED people who have been constantly ignored by the left.

I believe it was a coup, done by the GOP lovers and Russia. Mi didn't go for Trump.

I personally don't believe that would ever happen.

It would be a PR nightmare for the government and violate the Constitution.. ...... :cool:

You will find the Constitution is getting more and more insignificant.
Yes, that's why we have faggot 'marriage' and other stupid SC rulings.

I really do not care about gay marriages, will be great for the divorce attorneys. What is the difference between them living together or tying the knot.

Pro birth, GOP is not pro health.
You're even worse than a soddie lover, you like the idea of enriching lawyers.

Marriage do not always work, so when gays get divorced which will become as common as man/woman marriages, who will make out, divorce attorneys.
They're not even getting 'married' at nearly the same rate as straight couples do. The point was to pervert society, they never actually wanted to get married.

I keep hearing on the media the Russians interfered with the election on behalf of Trump and caused the Hillary landslide loss.

But so for no one has provided a shred of evidence as to what the Russian did or how they did it?

Can anyone here explain to me how the Russians are actually responsible for Hillary's humiliating defeat?

Or is it just a bunch of malarkey invented by the Democrats and their friends in the media to try and shift the blame for running such a flawed candidate? ...... :cool:

How by releasing emails, that made it look like Clinton was a criminal, and Trump on the bandwagon elaborating everything the emails said, of course the Pubs were also in it, Comey , Clinton Cash, Beribart, paid for by Robert Mercer and his daughter, so yes many voters fell for the real crook, but Clinton won the maj. I'm sure you know how propaganda works?

I also believe they have something on Trump. He so loves Putin as evidenced by Tillerson becoming SOS.

I also do not believe MI voted for Trump, Macomb county just had the largest rally pro the ACA, a country that carried Trump, I don't think so.
Are you suggesting that the emails were fabricated? If so, you'd be the first to do so. Not even Podesta or Clinton argue the authenticity of the emails. If, as you say, "(they)made it look like Clinton was a criminal" it is because it's true.

How on Earth do Democrats equate factual correspondence that illustrates the deep level of criminality of that orginization, with election tampering/hacking. Producing false documents or doctored documents would be tampering. There is NO proof that any portion of the voting apparatus was hacked by any organization other than the Obama controlled DHS (Google it, State of Georgia).

There is no such thing as a National Popular Vote. It's like complaining that your team lost the game but should have won because they had more 1st downs. It's simply not how the contest is judged! Nothing has changed, it has NEVER been judged that way. However, the national vote is skewed by California (and others of course). The national differential is just under 3M votes. California alone, counts for 3.5M of those.

Why did you vote for Trump?
Because at least Trump has a realistic plan to vitalize the economy and strengthen the country.

We just went thru an 8 year disaster based on the ephemeral Hope & Change mantra, Basically, all hype with zero substance.

And previous to that we suffered under the idiot Bush jr. for 8 long years.

Trump seems to be a breath of fresh air. He isn't an ideologue or a partisan hack. And he could care less about either party. ....... :cool:

Because at least Trump has a realistic plan to vitalize the economy and strengthen the country.

We just went thru an 8 year disaster based on the ephemeral Hope & Change mantra, Basically, all hype with zero substance.

Trump seems to be a breath of fresh air. He isn't an ideologue or a partisan hack. And he could care less about either party. ....... :cool:

Indeed...I have hopes that he is different. Economically speaking, Obama was Bush II....essentially AWOL and let former Goldman Sachs and other Wall Street chums run the policies...which of course included handing over $Trillions of OUR MONEY into corporate hands.

Indeed...I have hopes that he is different. Economically speaking, Obama was Bush II....essentially AWOL and let former Goldman Sachs and other Wall Street chums run the policies...which of course included handing over $Trillions of OUR MONEY into corporate hands.
I agree.

Hillary being elect would make it 20, or 24 years if reelected, of the exact same BS that has almost destroyed the country.

The American people were beyond feed up with both party's lack of backbone and feckless leadership. ...... :cool:

He had no choice but to bail out the banks , Bush started it and starting to bail out GM. Pres. Obama will go down as one of the greatest along with LBJ.

Really and how is that, I can see who he put in his cabinets, all anti their depts. they are suppose to represent.

Trump has no plan, cut taxes for the elites and pay to play on steroids. You just voted for the GOP, Trump not long ago, said the economy does better under the Democrats.

This is my last response to you Penelope.

You are a typical party hack and beyond hope.

Obama the failure will be gone tomorrow, Hillary has been put out to pasture, and the Democrat party is in shambles.

This reality........ :cool:

Last edited:
He had no choice but to bail out the banks , Bush started it and starting to bail out GM. Pres. Obama will go down as one of the greatest along with LBJ.
You have to be trolling.... LBJ and the "Great Society" legislation is almost single-handedly responsible for the fiscal, moral and urban decay we face today. He is the author of end of personal responsibility.

Obama has presided over the largest growth of public debt in human history... Obama will have been president for 2,920 days and has presided over the spending of an average of $3.5B ($3,522,000,000) a day of DEBT!!! That is not total spending just debt spending. Now, he is not solely to blame but it was his fiscal policies that did it.

The Republicans are equally to blame for the entirety of the mess. However, you need to pull your head from beneath the covers and face reality.

I keep hearing on the media the Russians interfered with the election on behalf of Trump and caused the Hillary landslide loss.

But so for no one has provided a shred of evidence as to what the Russian did or how they did it?

Can anyone here explain to me how the Russians are actually responsible for Hillary's humiliating defeat?

Or is it just a bunch of malarkey invented by the Democrats and their friends in the media to try and shift the blame for running such a flawed candidate? ...... :cool:

I'm uncertain what sort of evidence the US Intelligence has on Russian hacking, particularly of the US Elections. Most likely US Intelligence has a bunch of information of which they surmised part of influenced US elections. By how much and if it was purposely instigated by the Russian Government, I don't have a clue.

It's possible the US government intelligence has watch dogs and informants in Russia, with some sort of evidence. However probably not good enough to say specifically it was because and/or instigated by the Russian Government.

What I do know it is perfectly legal for hackers to reside in Russia, that AFAIK aren't necessarily citizens of Russia, to hack as long as it's not against the Russian Government and certain business entities that are part of Russia.

If caught hacking Russia a hacker would be put into prison or possibly worse would be executed.

The Russian government doesn't have it's own hackers that work for the Russian government. What the Russian government does is hires or contract freelance hackers who are part of a network that resides within Russia. These freelancers are hired (contracted) by more than the Russian government.

This network of hackers actually have areas within Russia where everyone know they exist.

There's alot more to this as the hacking network buys and sells hacking contracts similar a stock.

So what does that tell you? Did the Russian government instigate hacking the democratic elections here in the US? Who knows, I don't believe if election hacking exists it was instigated by the Democrats or any other entity from the US government.

If US election hacking exists it more than likely was something instigated by another government, by hiring, contracting Russian hackers or possibly some Russian hackers themselves. As it's perfectly legal for them to hack from within Russia as long as it's not the Russian government and certain entities from within Russia.

I'm uncertain what sort of evidence the US Intelligence has on Russian hacking, particularly of the US Elections. Most likely US Intelligence has a bunch of information of which they surmised part of influenced US elections. By how much and if it was purposely instigated by the Russian Government, I don't have a clue.

It's possible the US government intelligence has watch dogs and informants in Russia, with some sort of evidence. However probably not good enough to say specifically it was because and/or instigated by the Russian Government.

What I do know it is perfectly legal for hackers to reside in Russia, that AFAIK aren't necessarily citizens of Russia, to hack as long as it's not against the Russian Government and certain business entities that are part of Russia.

If caught hacking Russia a hacker would be put into prison or possibly worse would be executed.

The Russian government doesn't have it's own hackers that work for the Russian government. What the Russian government does is hires or contract freelance hackers who are part of a network that resides within Russia. These freelancers are hired (contracted) by more than the Russian government.

This network of hackers actually have areas within Russia where everyone know they exist.

There's alot more to this as the hacking network buys and sells hacking contracts similar a stock.

So what does that tell you? Did the Russian government instigate hacking the democratic elections here in the US? Who knows, I don't believe if election hacking exists it was instigated by the Democrats or any other entity from the US government.

If US election hacking exists it more than likely was something instigated by another government, by hiring, contracting Russian hackers or possibly some Russian hackers themselves. As it's perfectly legal for them to hack from within Russia as long as it's not the Russian government and certain entities from within Russia.
But my fundamental question still remains.

What exactly did the Russian's supposedly hack?

How did they influence the election?

Where is the solid concrete evidence that any hacking took place?

Personally, I drove down to a local public school where I was registered to vote, showed an ID, and cast my vote. I didn't see any Russian soldiers or officials. So how was my voting choice swayed by country half the world away? ...... :cool:

But my fundamental question still remains.

What exactly did the Russian's supposedly hack?

How did they influence the election?

Where is the solid concrete evidence that any hacking took place?

Personally, I drove down to a local public school where I was registered to vote, showed an ID, and cast my vote. I didn't see any Russian soldiers or officials. So how was my voting choice swayed by country half the world away? ...... :cool:

Those are very good questions. I expect you won't know any details until the US intelligence releases some of the information they generally stated about Russian influences on the US elections. As often we take the word of the US government individuals that represent certain parts of the US government which essentially is effected by other government agencies (such as the military, etc.), special interest groups including corporations. Billions of dollars is spent to influence government decision making and their spoke persons, representatives, by corporations and special interest groups.

There is more corporate control over the US government to date, than all of US history.

Most of what news you watch on Television is controlled by corporations and special interest groups whose decision making influences and filters what news is reported nationally and locally.

The news you watch on TV and parts of the Internet is basically filtered. Most of the population who watch the major news agencies on TV really don't know what the heck is going on. Your basically uninformed and only allowed to know and made aware of certain facets of the news.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back