Russian's Develop Cure For Blacks

Jeez, the Russians as a so blatantly racist, it's ridiculous.
How is it racist?

Are tanning sprays racist too or are you holding a double standard like all other Leftists?

Er.... the Russians have a BIG problem with racism, if you didn't know.

We're not talking about tanning sprays. We're not talking about altering the color of your skin. We're talking about Russia being racist.
Funny how you people think the entire world (except you) is racist. Sounds like a mental disorder, a variation of schizophrenia. Dr. Michael Savage was right about you people.

Funny how you think you know what I'm thinking.

Er... I've been to Russia. I sat watching Russia U-21s play Italy U-21s and heard monkey chants.

Russian football still in denial over racism Football The Guardian

"When Manchester City travel to Moscow to face CSKA in the Champions League on Tuesday there will inevitably be memories of the same fixture last year, when Yaya Touré was racially abused from the stands.The incident highlighted the problem of racism in Russia, which is to host the World Cup less than four years from now, and Touré even suggested that, if such incidents were to continue, African players should simply not attend the 2018 tournament."

Russia s racist skinheads terrorise foreigners - News - The Independent

"
Russia's racist skinheads terrorise foreigners

It is increasingly dangerous to have a dark skin in Moscow, writes Phil Reeves"

Russia football racism too common as World Cup looms - BBC News

"
Russia football racism 'too common', as World Cup looms
27 February 2015 Last updated at 06:15 GMT

Russia will host the next football World Cup and with three years to go before the finals, Fifa has called the level of racism in the Russian game "completely unacceptable".
"

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/26/s...ht-dimmed-by-new-racism-accusations.html?_r=0

"MOSCOW — Russia’s readiness to serve as the host of major international sporting events like the Olympics and the World Cup faced new criticism after a top player from Africa said he had been racially abused by fans during a Champions League soccer match here Wednesday."

BBC NEWS Europe Living with race hate in Russia

"
Christian, a former electrical engineering student from Cameroon now working in Moscow, was recently assaulted by a group of about 10 teenagers on a Metro train in the city centre.

Struck by a bottle on the head, he fell in a pool of blood. The driver kept the carriage doors shut at the next station and police caught three of the gang, but Christian thinks no action was taken.

o.gif

_41359780_mukh-203x200.jpg

start_quote_rb.gif
He hit me and I tried to hit him back, but another one struck me from behind
end_quote_rb.gif
Mukhtar Ahmed Osman
inline_dashed_line.gif

Somali blood on the snow
When Somali civil engineering student Mukhtar Ahmed Osman was beaten unconscious in the snow by a gang of teenagers in a Moscow suburb, nobody came to his aid."

I could go on all day with examples of racism in Russia.

How is it racist?

Are tanning sprays racist too or are you holding a double standard like all other Leftists?

We're not talking about tanning sprays. We're not talking about altering the color of your skin. We're talking about Russia being racist.
Can you honestly blame Russia for wanting to keep it's country Russian? :dunno:

Or would you rather it be inundated with the world's cesspool of sexually, racially, and ethnically confused conundrum of miscreants and villainous ragamuffins?

There's a difference between wanting to keep the country Russia, and going around attacking people because they're black.
The first is a policy, the second is just neanderthalism.

How is it racist?

Or would you rather it be inundated with the world's cesspool of sexually, racially, and ethnically confused conundrum of miscreants and villainous ragamuffins?

There's a difference between wanting to keep the country Russia, and going around attacking people because they're black.
So the person in the picture is under involuntary duress?

This still has not been established.

How is it racist?

What are you talking about?

How is it racist?

I'll give you a clue...

If you have to ask... don't . :slap:

I'll give you a clue...

So your clue is that I should stop wasting my time with your nonsense. Fine. Bye.

I'll give you a clue...

So your clue is that I should stop wasting my time with your nonsense. Fine. Bye.
My clue is that you should drink from the jizz bucket. The Big Gulp Jizz Bucket.

That's right nice, slow, and smooth.

You're doing fine. :thup:

How is it racist?

Funny how you people think the entire world (except you) is racist. Sounds like a mental disorder, a variation of schizophrenia. Dr. Michael Savage was right about you people.

Er... I've been to Russia. I sat watching Russia U-21s play Italy U-21s and heard monkey chants.

"When Manchester City travel to Moscow to face CSKA in the Champions League on Tuesday there will inevitably be memories of the same fixture last year, when Yaya Touré was racially abused from the stands.The incident highlighted the problem of racism in Russia, which is to host the World Cup less than four years from now, and Touré even suggested that, if such incidents were to continue, African players should simply not attend the 2018 tournament."

"

"

Russia will host the next football World Cup and with three years to go before the finals, Fifa has called the level of racism in the Russian game "completely unacceptable".
"

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/26/s...ht-dimmed-by-new-racism-accusations.html?_r=0

"MOSCOW — Russia’s readiness to serve as the host of major international sporting events like the Olympics and the World Cup faced new criticism after a top player from Africa said he had been racially abused by fans during a Champions League soccer match here Wednesday."

"
Christian, a former electrical engineering student from Cameroon now working in Moscow, was recently assaulted by a group of about 10 teenagers on a Metro train in the city centre.

Struck by a bottle on the head, he fell in a pool of blood. The driver kept the carriage doors shut at the next station and police caught three of the gang, but Christian thinks no action was taken.

o.gif

start_quote_rb.gif

end_quote_rb.gif
Mukhtar Ahmed Osman
inline_dashed_line.gif

Somali blood on the snow
When Somali civil engineering student Mukhtar Ahmed Osman was beaten unconscious in the snow by a gang of teenagers in a Moscow suburb, nobody came to his aid."

I could go on all day with examples of racism in the American Left. The truth is, racists everywhere are a tiny minority that make a big stink, like a fart in a room full of people, only one of which farted.

If Russia has a "big race problem" then so do we and there's no room to point fingers.

How is it racist?

"

"

"

"

o.gif

start_quote_rb.gif

end_quote_rb.gif
Mukhtar Ahmed Osman
inline_dashed_line.gif

Somali blood on the snow

I could go on all day with examples of racism in the American Left. The truth is, racists everywhere are a tiny minority that make a big stink, like a fart in a room full of people, only one of which farted.

If Russia has a "big race problem" then so do we and there's no room to point fingers.

Yeah, I'd say the US and Russia both have big race problems, for different reasons.

How is it racist?

"

"

"

"

o.gif

start_quote_rb.gif

end_quote_rb.gif
Mukhtar Ahmed Osman
inline_dashed_line.gif

Somali blood on the snow

Yeah, I'd say the US and Russia both have big race problems, for different reasons.
One thing's for sure, the violence has to stop. Russia needs a Mississippi Burning evolution.

How is it racist?

hey michael lets not forget what you said....if you are a lefty you are racist....are you any different?....