Russian's Develop Cure For Blacks

Jeez, the Russians as a so blatantly racist, it's ridiculous.
How is it racist?

Are tanning sprays racist too or are you holding a double standard like all other Leftists?

Er.... the Russians have a BIG problem with racism, if you didn't know.

We're not talking about tanning sprays. We're not talking about altering the color of your skin. We're talking about Russia being racist.
Funny how you people think the entire world (except you) is racist. Sounds like a mental disorder, a variation of schizophrenia. Dr. Michael Savage was right about you people.
hey michael lets not forget what you said....if you are a lefty you are racist....are you any different?....
I'm not a Leftist, you are.

Confused?

Jeez, the Russians as a so blatantly racist, it's ridiculous.
How is it racist?

Are tanning sprays racist too or are you holding a double standard like all other Leftists?

We're not talking about tanning sprays. We're not talking about altering the color of your skin. We're talking about Russia being racist.
Funny how you people think the entire world (except you) is racist. Sounds like a mental disorder, a variation of schizophrenia. Dr. Michael Savage was right about you people.
hey michael lets not forget what you said....if you are a lefty you are racist....are you any different?....

Confused?
cant remember what you said a few days ago?...not surprised...and calling me a leftist?....ask your buddy dean what he thinks of that statement....im left on some things michael but not everything....thats something you just cant comprehend i know,someone whose lips are not vulcanized onto a parties ass.....that must keep you up at night....

This is not racist, blacks hate being black and they spend billions on whitening creams
And whites spend millions of dollars to be tanned and wind up wrinkly or with skin cancer.
Ya, they want to be tan, not black
so they want to be brown like those people coming in they bad mouth?..
Tan, not dirt brown
come out to a california beach sometime and look at all the white girls who have a "tan" trying to get tanner....yea they dont want that brown tone...

How is it racist?

Confused?
cant remember what you said a few days ago?...not surprised...and calling me a leftist?....ask your buddy dean what he thinks of that statement....im left on some things michael but not everything....thats something you just cant comprehend i know,someone whose lips are not vulcanized onto a parties ass.....that must keep you up at night....
I actually like you. I think I'll keep you around a bit longer.

There is some seriously vicious racism in Russia.
Then why are so many blacks trying to get to Russia?

Maybe they don't understand what Russia is like. They think it'd be okay. Then they arrive.

Africa is a mess, corrupt as hell. You can see why many want to get out, they want to make money without wars, violence, corruption on a massive scale.

Maybe they don't understand what Russia is like. They think it'd be okay. Then they arrive.

Africa is a mess, corrupt as hell. You can see why many want to get out, they want to make money without wars, violence, corruption on a massive scale.
Maybe Russia has a bigger issue with Muslims, which most black immigrants are. Maybe they're smarter than you give them credit for.

Maybe Russia has a bigger issue with Muslims, which most black immigrants are. Maybe they're smarter than you give them credit for.
The black Muslims are smarter than the Russians?

But, but, but, what happens to the Israeli Defense Force if these semitic jews are not allowed to join someday?

B7ZXd5kCIAEksXk.jpg

Will these semitic jews start looking like the Caucasian (aka "white") Eastern European jews?

Russia has a problem with Muslims because they MADE a problem with Muslims.

Firstly Stalin took the Chechens and moved them half way across the country. Then they were allowed to go back. Then in 1991 when other countries were leaving the USSR and leaving Russia behind, the Russians decided that Chechnya was not going to go. Seems a strange decision seeing as Russia wanted to go back to Orthodoxy, Chechnya was Muslim. Why not just let them go? Perhaps they saw many other areas trying to leave.
So they pulverised Grozny and Chechnya. You think if this happened to your people that you'd just take it?

Russia has a problem with Muslims because they MADE a problem with Muslims.

Firstly Stalin took the Chechens and moved them half way across the country. Then they were allowed to go back. Then in 1991 when other countries were leaving the USSR and leaving Russia behind, the Russians decided that Chechnya was not going to go. Seems a strange decision seeing as Russia wanted to go back to Orthodoxy, Chechnya was Muslim. Why not just let them go? Perhaps they saw many other areas trying to leave.
So they pulverised Grozny and Chechnya. You think if this happened to your people that you'd just take it?
They recognize the threat of Islam. That makes them smart and us dumb-de-dumb-dumb-dumb.

They recognize the threat of Islam. That makes them smart and us dumb-de-dumb-dumb-dumb.

I could write a lot about the "threat of Islam", but I doubt you'd listen.

How many Americans have been killed by Islam since 2000?
How many Muslims have been killed by Americans since 2000?

You're going to find out who the biggest threat is.

Many times Muslims have local conflicts, and all of a sudden this is part of the supposed "war on terror". China has used the US's war on terror to massively crack down on Muslims. Problem is the Muslims in Xinjiang are now more militant than ever.

Other places also do the same thing.

The US has increased Islamic extremism massively since 2003.

I could write a lot about the "threat of Islam", but I doubt you'd listen.

How many Americans have been killed by Islam since 2000?
How many Muslims have been killed by Americans since 2000?

You're going to find out who the biggest threat is.

Many times Muslims have local conflicts, and all of a sudden this is part of the supposed "war on terror". China has used the US's war on terror to massively crack down on Muslims. Problem is the Muslims in Xinjiang are now more militant than ever.

Other places also do the same thing.

The US has increased Islamic extremism massively since 2003.
When it comes to Muslims, the Golden Rule is "do unto others before they do unto you". Western tolerance toward Islam nearly caused its extinction before and it can happen again.

When it comes to Muslims, the Golden Rule is "do unto others before they do unto you". Western tolerance toward Islam nearly caused its extinction before and it can happen again.

Tolerance towards Islam? I'm sorry, what tolerance towards Islam are you talking about? Also, what extinction are you talking about here?