Russian's Develop Cure For Blacks

Why can't these people of color make their countries as nice as white people have made theirs?

Why can't these people of color make their countries as nice as white people have made theirs?

Nice like, say, the Ukraine? Belarus? Greece?

It's difficult to suggest why Africa is such a mess.

I'd say that firstly Africa isn't a land of plenty.

You look at the big empires of the last 5000 years and you see that food was a big thing. The Chinese, for example, they have food in abundance, good land for growing rice and other crops in the East of the country. Egypt, a time when they could grow a lot on the banks of the Nile, however it could only support a certain amount of people. The Romans as well had food in abundance.

Africa, for the most part, has been a land of subsistence farming. Drought has a massive impact, putting development back by centuries. Sure, Europe used to be like that. Drought, disease and so on. Why did Europe develop and not Africa? Probably because Europe was developing settlements. You go to Sub-Saharan Africa how many places do you see that are really ancient? In all the countries in southern Africa that I went to, only Great Zimbabwe (in Zimbabwe surprisingly) had old building structures. Most old stuff was cave paintings and so on.

So, Africa lagged behind Europe in various ways due to the terrain, due to movement being key to survival in a harsh environment. Even now they're trying to develop a cow that can thrive in Africa. European Frisian cows don't do well in Africa. The more sturdy African cows don't produce as much milk. They had to move around because if you stayed in one place you'd use all the resources up and then starve.

So, then entered the Europeans who had started on stable development, excess money that allowed kings to patronise science and the arts, and this bore fruit. Then they wanted to expand, went to Africa and taught the Africans how to be very corrupt. Changed the fabric and morals of the African people and took away centuries of development of the people.

Er.... the Russians have a BIG problem with racism, if you didn't know.

We're not talking about tanning sprays. We're not talking about altering the color of your skin. We're talking about Russia being racist.
Funny how you people think the entire world (except you) is racist. Sounds like a mental disorder, a variation of schizophrenia. Dr. Michael Savage was right about you people.
hey michael lets not forget what you said....if you are a lefty you are racist....are you any different?....
I'm not a Leftist, you are.

Confused?
cant remember what you said a few days ago?...not surprised...and calling me a leftist?....ask your buddy dean what he thinks of that statement....im left on some things michael but not everything....thats something you just cant comprehend i know,someone whose lips are not vulcanized onto a parties ass.....that must keep you up at night....
I actually like you. I think I'll keep you around a bit longer.
gee thanks....thats swell....

Nice like, say, the Ukraine? Belarus? Greece?

It's difficult to suggest why Africa is such a mess.

I'd say that firstly Africa isn't a land of plenty.

You look at the big empires of the last 5000 years and you see that food was a big thing. The Chinese, for example, they have food in abundance, good land for growing rice and other crops in the East of the country. Egypt, a time when they could grow a lot on the banks of the Nile, however it could only support a certain amount of people. The Romans as well had food in abundance.

Africa, for the most part, has been a land of subsistence farming. Drought has a massive impact, putting development back by centuries. Sure, Europe used to be like that. Drought, disease and so on. Why did Europe develop and not Africa? Probably because Europe was developing settlements. You go to Sub-Saharan Africa how many places do you see that are really ancient? In all the countries in southern Africa that I went to, only Great Zimbabwe (in Zimbabwe surprisingly) had old building structures. Most old stuff was cave paintings and so on.

So, Africa lagged behind Europe in various ways due to the terrain, due to movement being key to survival in a harsh environment. Even now they're trying to develop a cow that can thrive in Africa. European Frisian cows don't do well in Africa. The more sturdy African cows don't produce as much milk. They had to move around because if you stayed in one place you'd use all the resources up and then starve.

So, then entered the Europeans who had started on stable development, excess money that allowed kings to patronise science and the arts, and this bore fruit. Then they wanted to expand, went to Africa and taught the Africans how to be very corrupt. Changed the fabric and morals of the African people and took away centuries of development of the people.
I think it has a lot more to do with the fact that blacks have very low IQ levels on average.

How do you explain how Whites were able to turn places like Iceland and Greenland into first world places?

How do you explain how Whites were able to turn places like Iceland and Greenland into first world places?

You think? Do you have anything to back up your flimsy argument?

In general if you have developed, then it's easier to develop places that are harder to develop. You have the security of back home to keep you going. The Sub-Saharan Africans didn't have that.