Russians Attack Climategate Scientists

They are scientists.....
So are Roy Spencer, Steve McIntyre, Ross McKitrick and a slew of other skeptics.

But since political hack sites like Center for American Progress don't pimp them out, they don't count, huh? :rolleyes:
Still the pathological liar, I see.

McIntyre has a BS in math, McKitrick is an economist, and Spencer, (LimpBoy's climatologist) is the only scientist, but he along with his partner John Christy got caught fudging the Troposphere data by using the opposite sign to correct for Diurnal Satellite Drift.

Deniers have nothing but phony "data" and phony "scientists."
Christy and Spencer didn't 'fudge' a thing. Through the HONEST process of peer-review, errors were later found. And, through the HONEST process of peer-review both published additional data, additional methodology, additional analyses. There were no tricks involved. There was no 'fudging' involved. All was above board. All was quite normal, too, in the expansion of scientific knowledge.

Leave it to political hacks like you and dilettantes in science to call it something it is not.

Both you and Rocks make me cringe in how you play at science and as a result, you do science a disservice.

So are Roy Spencer, Steve McIntyre, Ross McKitrick and a slew of other skeptics.

But since political hack sites like Center for American Progress don't pimp them out, they don't count, huh? :rolleyes:

McIntyre has a BS in math, McKitrick is an economist, and Spencer, (LimpBoy's climatologist) is the only scientist, but he along with his partner John Christy got caught fudging the Troposphere data by using the opposite sign to correct for Diurnal Satellite Drift.

Christy and Spencer didn't 'fudge' a thing. Through the HONEST process of peer-review, errors were later found. And, through the HONEST process of peer-review both published additional data, additional methodology, additional analyses. There were no tricks involved. There was no 'fudging' involved. All was above board. All was quite normal, too, in the expansion of scientific knowledge.

Leave it to political hacks like you and dilettantes in science to call it something it is not.

Both you and Rocks make me cringe in how you play at science and as a result, you do science a disservice.

Hadley center and CRU cherrypicks Russian climate data... :lol:

New Study: Hadley Center and CRU Apparently Cherry-picked Russia’s Climate Data | Cato @ Liberty

Sure, we're supposed to believe that, even though this is their field of speciality, they had no idea which sign to use to correct for Diurnal Satellite Drift and just happened to guess the wrong sign which just happened to support their bias. After all, even though they had no idea of which sign to use, there were no books or other scientists to consult.

Sure, we're supposed to believe that, even though this is their field of speciality, they had no idea which sign to use to correct for Diurnal Satellite Drift and just happened to guess the wrong sign which just happened to support their bias. After all, even though they had no idea of which sign to use, there were no books or other scientists to consult.
Yeah, you're supposed to believe that. Unless you have no confidence in the peer-review process. Is that the case for you, Ed?

They are scientists.....

Still the psychotic foaming-at-the-mouth attack dog, I see. :lol:

I get it now...One group of guys can't make an error and later correct it, while it's totally acceptable for another bunch to cook and destroy data, intimidate scientific journal editors, and omit contravening information if they need to "redefine what peer review means".

Glad you're so up front about your intellectual dishonesty.

Yeah, you're supposed to believe that. Unless you have no confidence in the peer-review process. Is that the case for you, Ed?

i smell non-sequitur in your "unless ..." sentence.

peer-review CAN be a process to weed out dishonest scientists AND honest errors

Well, there you go again, it's you deniers who claim the peer review system is corrupted by the good old boy system. It's you deniers who rarely submit your claims to peer review and then cry foul when the few that do get submitted get shot down.

Christy and Spencer's motivation for using the opposite sign to correct for Diurnal Drift have nothing to do with peer review. Just because they were caught fudging their data by peer review does not mean it was an "honest" mistake as you claim.

Still the psychotic foaming-at-the-mouth attack dog, I see. :lol:

I get it now...One group of guys can't make an error and later correct it, while it's totally acceptable for another bunch to cook and destroy data, intimidate scientific journal editors, and omit contravening information if they need to "redefine what peer review means".

Glad you're so up front about your intellectual dishonesty.
I love it!

You try to pass off McIntyre and McKitrick as "scientists" and by your "logic" that makes me intellectually dishonest and you the poor perpetual victim. :cuckoo: :rofl:

And who modified the Japanese data sets, the American data sets, the Chinese data sets, the Canadian data sets ......... and so on. They all show the same thing. A rapid warming since 1850, with major effects in the Arctic in the last decade.

Debunking Misinformation About Stolen Climate Emails « Climate Progress

This is reposted from the Union of Concerned Scientists Global Warming Blog. Another good, detailed debunking can be found at the Pew Center for Global Climate Change.

The manufactured controversy over emails stolen from the University of East Anglia’s Climatic Research Unit has generated a lot more heat than light over the past two weeks. Experts at the Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS) have concluded that while the emails “do raise some valid concerns about scientific integrity, they do not indicate that climate data and research have been compromised.”

UCS’s analysis of the emails and the debate surrounding them aims to correct popular misconceptions about what the emails say, put them in scientific context and explain the importance of scientific integrity.
Horseshit. Like all commies, they're ideologues and useful idiots first.

Last edited:
I love it!

You try to pass off McIntyre and McKitrick as "scientists" and by your "logic" that makes me intellectually dishonest and you the poor perpetual victim. :cuckoo: :rofl:
You mean McIntyre and McKitrick aren't well versed in the use and misuse of mathematics and statistics?

Ross McKitrick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stephen McIntyre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But I imagine if my team had got caught red-handed making shit up, and also was so emotionally attached to their results as you, I'd try to deflect, defame and misdirect my way out of it, too. :lol:

They are scientists.....

I love it!

You mean McIntyre and McKitrick aren't well versed in the use and misuse of mathematics and statistics?

Ross McKitrick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stephen McIntyre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But I imagine if my team had got caught red-handed making shit up, and also was so emotionally attached to their results as you, I'd try to deflect, defame and misdirect my way out of it, too. :lol:
Whatever they are well versed in, THEY ATE NOT SCIENTISTS, which YOU said they were.
Admit it, you were caught lying again.

I have repeatedly asked you what it would take to get you to stop lying, the answer is there is nothing in the universe that will ever get you to stop lying.

And it was YOUR team that got caught red-handed making shit up and you have done nothing but deflect, defame and misdirect your way out of it.

They aren't climate scientists. But neither are meteorologists, physicians or geologists....All of which have seats on the IPCC.

However, since mathematics, statistics and economics do qualify as quasi-scientific disciplines it can indeed be said that they are scientists in their fields.

Now, go fetch Michael Mann's suits from the cleaners, Kent. :lol:

They aren't climate scientists. But neither are meteorologists, physicians or geologists....All of which have seats on the IPCC.

However, since mathematics, statistics and economics do qualify as quasi-scientific disciplines it can indeed be said that they are scientists in their fields.

Now, go fetch Michael Mann's suits from the cleaners, Kent. :lol:
It's fun to watch you spin. :rofl:

Wouldn't that qualify them as "quasi-scientists?" :lol:

I love it!

For the "well versed" watchdogs they pretend to be, why didn't they catch Spencer and Christy using the opposite sign to correct for Diurnal Drift?

I love it!

For the "well versed" watchdogs they pretend to be, why didn't they catch Spencer and Christy using the opposite sign to correct for Diurnal Drift?
Right. and your 'prefered' experts are pure as the driven snow. You know, the ones caught committing massive fraud and false science to cover their greed?

Hoaxenhagen

Last edited:
neville-chamberlain_999482a.jpg

This document will secure (Green)Peace in our time!

OldRocksinthehead said:
The authors contacted 10,200 scientists listed in the 2007 edition of the American Geological Institute's Directory of Geoscience Departments and received 3,146 responses to their two questions:
Just as I guessed....A voluntarily skewed result.

Now, tell us all that one about how the Sun revolves around the Earf, Pope Prattlus! :rofl:

A voluntary response poll is garbage. Only those with an ax to grind respond. A better way to read this is that 7054 contacted people had so little feeling about this at all that they did not respond. 69% feel that the topic is not worth discussig or even thinking about.

Any conclusion reached from a voluntary response poll is garbage.

This is why I asked for the link to his source.

Forum List

Back