Russians Attack Climategate Scientists

A poll from almost a year ago?

A lot has changed since then Old Rocks.

And even more bad news for the flat earth warmers is coming...

Is this one something like the AMA (who comprise fewer than 1/3 of all MDs) endorsing socialized medicine? :rolleyes:

No, it is something like Dooodeee...... never bothers to research anything before posting his ignorance for all the world to see.

97% of climatologists say global warming is occurring and caused by humans

*The authors contacted 10,200 scientists listed in the 2007 edition of the American Geological Institute's Directory of Geoscience Departments and received 3,146 responses to their two questions: "have mean global temperatures risen compared to pre-1800s levels?" and "Has human activity been a significant factor in changing mean global temperatures?"

Well, Annie, from what I have read, we will see definate indications within the next five years that we passed the tipping point already.

There, see, I made a definate prediction that you can call me on. We will see the arctic ice pack go down to less than half the present volume in that time. We will see a major increase in the CH4 emissions, both from permafrost and yedoma, and from the arctic ocean clathrates.

Now Annie, I have made definate predictions. Since you believe them to be bunkem, why don't you tell me what you expect to happen. A real test of whose view of reality most conforms to reality.

Hey dipshit,
what the fuck does "definate" mean?

Well, stupid ass, read the whole post. That is, if you are capable of understanding more than one sentence at a time. Doubtful.

Is this one something like the AMA (who comprise fewer than 1/3 of all MDs) endorsing socialized medicine? :rolleyes:

No, it is something like Dooodeee...... never bothers to research anything before posting his ignorance for all the world to see.

*The authors contacted 10,200 scientists listed in the 2007 edition of the American Geological Institute's Directory of Geoscience Departments and received 3,146 responses to their two questions: "have mean global temperatures risen compared to pre-1800s levels?" and "Has human activity been a significant factor in changing mean global temperatures?"

please post something from one of those environut blogs again.

Well, Annie, from what I have read, we will see definate indications within the next five years that we passed the tipping point already.

There, see, I made a definate prediction that you can call me on. We will see the arctic ice pack go down to less than half the present volume in that time. We will see a major increase in the CH4 emissions, both from permafrost and yedoma, and from the arctic ocean clathrates.

Now Annie, I have made definate predictions. Since you believe them to be bunkem, why don't you tell me what you expect to happen. A real test of whose view of reality most conforms to reality.

Hey dipshit,
what the fuck does "definate" mean?

Well, stupid ass, read the whole post. That is, if you are capable of understanding more than one sentence at a time. Doubtful.

Well since "definate" is DEFINITELY not a word, I don't think you are in any position to determine who is stupid and who is intelligent, now are you?

This was the source for the article. But an ignoramous like you wouldn't be expected to understand sourcing an article.

American Geological Institute - Serving the Geosciences Since 1948

ABOUT AGI -- The American Geological Institute is a nonprofit federation of 46 geoscientific and professional associations that represents more than 120,000 geologists, geophysicists, and other earth scientists. Founded in 1948, AGI provides information services to geoscientists, serves as a voice of shared interests in our profession, plays a major role in strengthening geoscience education, and strives to increase public awareness of the vital role the geosciences play in society's use of resources, resilience to natural hazards, and the health of the environment

OldRocksinthehead said:
The authors contacted 10,200 scientists listed in the 2007 edition of the American Geological Institute's Directory of Geoscience Departments and received 3,146 responses to their two questions:
Just as I guessed....A voluntarily skewed result.

Now, tell us all that one about how the Sun revolves around the Earf, Pope Prattlus! :rofl:

Well, I suppose that I could stay on this board all night trading meaningless insults with willfull ignoramouses like Doooodeee... and ol' pervert Elvis.

But I have a job, and have to get up early in the morning, unlike some of the trolls here.:lol:

Well, I suppose that I could stay on this board all night trading meaningless insults with willfull ignoramouses like Doooodeee... and ol' pervert Elvis.

But I have a job, and have to get up early in the morning, unlike some of the trolls here.:lol:

Don't forget to ask them if they want fries with their Big Mac.

This was the source for the article. But an ignoramous like you wouldn't be expected to understand sourcing an article.

American Geological Institute - Serving the Geosciences Since 1948

ABOUT AGI -- The American Geological Institute is a nonprofit federation of 46 geoscientific and professional associations that represents more than 120,000 geologists, geophysicists, and other earth scientists. Founded in 1948, AGI provides information services to geoscientists, serves as a voice of shared interests in our profession, plays a major role in strengthening geoscience education, and strives to increase public awareness of the vital role the geosciences play in society's use of resources, resilience to natural hazards, and the health of the environment

I wasn't talking about that article, you dumbfuck.

OldRocksinthehead said:
The authors contacted 10,200 scientists listed in the 2007 edition of the American Geological Institute's Directory of Geoscience Departments and received 3,146 responses to their two questions:

Now, tell us all that one about how the Sun revolves around the Earf, Pope Prattlus! :rofl:

AH - a bit of truth in numbers to that "poll".

I note a much more angry and aggressive tone to Old Rocks of late.

Watching one's faith be exposed as lies is not a difficult thing...

OldRocksinthehead said:

he's not going to get his social medicine either.

OldRocksinthehead said:

Watching one's faith be exposed as lies is a difficult thing...

oops.

he's not going to get his social medicine either.

If he continues at this rate he is going to need meds just to calm the blood pressure...

Don't forget to ask them if they want fries with their Big Mac.
He gets up early...They'll want hash browns with their egg McMuffin. :rofl:

And who modified the Japanese data sets, the American data sets, the Chinese data sets, the Canadian data sets ......... and so on. They all show the same thing. A rapid warming since 1850, with major effects in the Arctic in the last decade.

Debunking Misinformation About Stolen Climate Emails « Climate Progress

This is reposted from the Union of Concerned Scientists Global Warming Blog. Another good, detailed debunking can be found at the Pew Center for Global Climate Change.

The manufactured controversy over emails stolen from the University of East Anglia’s Climatic Research Unit has generated a lot more heat than light over the past two weeks. Experts at the Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS) have concluded that while the emails “do raise some valid concerns about scientific integrity, they do not indicate that climate data and research have been compromised.”

UCS’s analysis of the emails and the debate surrounding them aims to correct popular misconceptions about what the emails say, put them in scientific context and explain the importance of scientific integrity.
The integrity of the scientific community has been tainted already.

Center for American Progress and Union of Concerned Scientists....Good thing that they're completely non-partisan and have funding sources are beyond reproach, huh? :rolleyes:

They are scientists and not dimbulbs like you.
Certainly, they are not dimwits. They went to extraordinary computer wizardry to fool the entire world...for a while.

As compared to the majority of scientists? No, of those you listed, only Spencer has any standing in the scientific community.

mongabay.com
January 22, 2009

A new poll among 3,146 earth scientists found that 90 percent believe global warming is real, while 82 percent agree that human activity been a significant factor in changing mean global temperatures.

The survey, conducted among researchers listed in the American Geological Institute's Directory of Geoscience Departments*, "found that climatologists who are active in research showed the strongest consensus on the causes of global warming, with 97 percent agreeing humans play a role". The biggest doubters were petroleum geologists (47 percent) and meteorologists (64 percent). A recent poll suggests that 58 percent of Americans believe that human activity contributes to climate change.
Polls mean diddly. For a while, most Americans believed Obama was worth his salt. Here lately, the truth has come out and a lot of people are really surprised at their own duping.

You seem to believe too easily in numbers presented by whomever. You need to check out your sources more carefully.

Global warming is certainly occuring. I do not deny it. What I deny is the "warming" evidenced by the fake data that heretofore trusted "scientists" have presented in place of the actual data (which they ludicrously destoyed) that showed nothing abnormal.

The globe may continue to warm for another few years. Then it will cool and those living on earth will experience an iice age. We have had several of those already.

Check your sources and stop being so hard headed.

Center for American Progress and Union of Concerned Scientists....Good thing that they're completely non-partisan and have funding sources are beyond reproach, huh? :rolleyes:

They are scientists.....
So are Roy Spencer, Steve McIntyre, Ross McKitrick and a slew of other skeptics.

But since political hack sites like Center for American Progress don't pimp them out, they don't count, huh? :rolleyes:
Still the pathological liar, I see.

McIntyre has a BS in math, McKitrick is an economist, and Spencer, (LimpBoy's climatologist) is the only scientist, but he along with his partner John Christy got caught fudging the Troposphere data by using the opposite sign to correct for Diurnal Satellite Drift.

Deniers have nothing but phony "data" and phony "scientists."

Forum List

Back