Russian Warships En Route

Go ahead.......say it out loud. Some of you people hope Russia takes a few shots at one of our ships. Don't ya? Why be so coy?
The Russian claim I just read about at CSM says they are going to Syria to pick up Russian personnel stationed there and take them out of harm's way. That's interesting, considering they just gave Syria an anti-missile system I read yesterday somewhere.

Go ahead.......say it out loud. Some of you people hope Russia takes a few shots at one of our ships. Don't ya? Why be so coy?
The Russian claim I just read about at CSM says they are going to Syria to pick up Russian personnel stationed there and take them out of harm's way. That's interesting, considering they just gave Syria an anti-missile system I read yesterday somewhere.

Anti-missile systems ain't gonna cut it and they know it. They just hope the Syrians can score a few hits.

I have a son on a navy ship. Now what do you think?

I think I will go say my prayers early, Bloodrock. God bless and protect your dear son and all our men if a missile accidentally gets fired and a war starts. I didn't realize sending a dozen overladen warships was how you got people out of a country. I thought they just would fly them home like we would if pressed.

Anti-missile systems ain't gonna cut it and they know it. They just hope the Syrians can score a few hits.
Well, bright they ain't. Our guys have ways of guiding enemy missiles at other targets than our ships.

I have a son on a navy ship. Now what do you think?

I think I will go say my prayers early, Bloodrock. God bless and protect your dear son and all our men if a missile accidentally gets fired and a war starts. I didn't realize sending a dozen overladen warships was how you got people out of a country. I thought they just would fly them home like we would if pressed.

they're dealing with more cargo than just passengers

Well, bright they ain't. Our guys have ways of guiding enemy missiles at other targets than our ships.

It'll be a lovely show---no worries. Obama is bad ass.

Looking at it purely from a military standpoint, none of the Russian ships have significant anti-air capability, and they're outside of Russian air cover. If it actually came to that, the Nimitz air group could annihilate them.

The Russian navy isn't what it used to be, but you would be fools to do dismiss Russia. After all, the be honest the U.S hasn't won a war in over 100 years. A hot war with Russia won't produce many survivors.

Forum List

Back