Obama Claims He’d Be Treated Better In Europe, Whines About “Names I’m Called” In USA

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This president just can't take any criticism of any kind. He would might earn more respect if he wouldn't be so critical of this nation and its citizens, especially while in other sovereignties. The founders who wrote Article 2 Section 1, the presidential clause wanted a future president to have sole allegiance to the United States. That's why they wanted nothing but a natural born Citizen to be Commander-in-Chief. We all know that Obama was born a dual Citizen and his birth was governed by the British Nationality Act of 1948. That act means Obama was born with split allegiances due to his father being a British Subject.

Obama Claims He?d Be Treated Better In Europe, Whines About ?Names I?m Called? In America

This president just can't take any criticism of any kind. He would might earn more respect if he wouldn't be so critical of this nation and its citizens, especially while in other sovereignties. The founders who wrote Article 2 Section 1, the presidential clause wanted a future president to have sole allegiance to the United States. That's why they wanted nothing but a natural born Citizen to be Commander-in-Chief. We all know that Obama was born a dual Citizen and his birth was governed by the British Nationality Act of 1948. That act means Obama was born with split allegiances due to his father being a British Subject.

Obama Claims He?d Be Treated Better In Europe, Whines About ?Names I?m Called? In America

I thought Europe hated him. At least we've been told that by the RW.

He said that in Europe he would be considered center-left or center-right, but that in the US people call him different names. He's refering to how people in the US perceive his political ideology. Obviously.

If the white wingers on this site are any indication, who could even suggest he's incorrect?

birther gibberish aside

He should try to live in eu as a black man. He has no idea what real discrimination is.

It is obama's opinion he would be better received in europe. So far, europe hasn't said.

It's just a short clip in the link, but it does come off as rather whiny. I would have liked to hear him list some specifics to see if he's implying racist names.

awww poor thing, he though he Is the ONE he can't understand why oh why everyone doesn't LOVE HIM SO

What a whiner and loser

I thought Europe hated him. At least we've been told that by the RW.

we've lost our deep connections with many of our eu allies

but politically he lines up with them nicely.

It's just a short clip in the link, but it does come off as rather whiny. I would have liked to hear him list some specifics to see if he's implying racist names.

It+doesn't+matter+what+this+sign+says.jpg

they love him so much they can have him..the Majority of the people who now disapprove of him probably won't miss him

Forum List

Back