Russian trash riot in Bilbao - 1 officer dead.

Police officer dies after fighting between Spartak Moscow and Athletic Club fans in Bilbao

And the World Cup will be held there later this year.

Pass me the sick bag.

Maybe you should suggest outlawing soccer in the UK....
Because russian thugs killed a Basque policeman in Bilbao ? Explain that you dumb fuck ?
Calm down and get your knickers out of that twist, Tammy dear.
Police men are killed by thugs all over the globe, and yes, it’s absolutely terrible - they risk their lives for us and it’s a terrible tragedy when they are murdered whilst doing so.
Strangely I don’t recall you being at all upset when a policeman was hacked to death outside the Houses of Parliament. But then again he was murdered by a Muslim - silly me.
Feel better now?
I knew you would defend these animals.
Surprised that not everybody shares your hate for Russians?
Right wing trash love russia. They share the same sick values.

Because russian thugs killed a Basque policeman in Bilbao ? Explain that you dumb fuck ?
Police men are killed by thugs all over the globe, and yes, it’s absolutely terrible - they risk their lives for us and it’s a terrible tragedy when they are murdered whilst doing so.
Strangely I don’t recall you being at all upset when a policeman was hacked to death outside the Houses of Parliament. But then again he was murdered by a Muslim - silly me.
Feel better now?
From many people's point of view: your liberal "values" are sick. And there is nothing wrong about loving Russia. It's wrong to keep spreading fake stories about her.

Last edited:
Feel better now?
When it comes down to it Tommy, no one is going to listen to a guy who denies what goes on in his own country. The dishonesty you have shown when dealing with Islam in the UK has made you irrelevant.

Police officer dies after fighting between Spartak Moscow and Athletic Club fans in Bilbao

Pass me the sick bag.
You are not welcome though
Ive been to Moscow once and wont bother returning until it becomes civilised.
Although i have been to Britain and like your country in some way... Think I felt the spirit of this country - it differs a lot from muslim values.

Pass me the sick bag.

Feel better now?
Lol. Show me exactly where I defend anything, Tammy.

Looks like I should help you understand a few things here pussboy. First, this was violence at a soccer game. You may have missed it, but the UK plays a fair amount of soccer. With a great deal of soccer being played the chance of violence apparently is higher. Thought you were fearing for your safety.

Next, there is the problem of not capitalizing Russian in your first sentence. Try not to get so worked up when I post. The question mark doesn't have a space either. The last sentence is just like you, a cluster fuck. It implies you can't make up your mind whether you want my explanation or not. :lol: It could also mean you question calling me a dumb fuck. That would be the best interpretation, but I doubt you're smart enough to know that.

Bring your A game idiot.

yes, but in Moscow local Muslims put them very often in their place

LOL

as Russians do to ukrainians LOL

only in your Muscovite wet dreams, only there ....

in Crimea and Donbass as well, buddy

Pass me the sick bag.

It was done some time ago. For three years all English clubs were banned from all UEFA games.
What happened in Spain is really sad :(, but hooligans are all the same everywere. Alas, Russia in not an exception.

I am a former supporter of Spartak but I think that the club should be punished for it.
Ive been to the Lokomotiv stadium and it was one of the loudest places I have ever been to. There were no problems at the ground which was well organised. But in the city itself there were a lot of incidents. At the Rossiya and in different parts of the city both with police and football hooligans. We were attacked with smoke bombs which was different.
It wasnt a relaxing trip. I have always fancied St Petersburg for a trip but I wouldnt take my family to Russia.

I am a former supporter of Spartak but I think that the club should be punished for it.
Ive been to the Lokomotiv stadium and it was one of the loudest places I have ever been to. There were no problems at the ground which was well organised. But in the city itself there were a lot of incidents. At the Rossiya and in different parts of the city both with police and football hooligans. We were attacked with smoke bombs which was different.
It wasnt a relaxing trip. I have always fancied St Petersburg for a trip but I wouldnt take my family to Russia.
Best stay home, Tammy :itsok:

And yet, by your own admission, you sooooo enjoyed meeting out violence to the English in your younger days. Too old and corpulent now, eh, Tammy :wink_2:

Ive been to the Lokomotiv stadium and it was one of the loudest places I have ever been to. There were no problems at the ground which was well organised. But in the city itself there were a lot of incidents.

I think it was quite long time ago. Indeed, 10-15 years ago there was a lot of fighting between football fans here but now it is mainly in the past.

Your place is in a mosque. not in stadion

Your place is in a madhouse, so what? :)

And yet, by your own admission, you sooooo enjoyed meeting out violence to the English in your younger days. Too old and corpulent now, eh, Tammy :wink_2:
I dont know if I particularly enjoyed it. It was just part and parcel of living on the border. They were violent times. I dont think I actually hurt anyone seriously and I would have preferred chatting up girls to car park brawling. You had to stand with the lads though, it was expected.

I dont know if I particularly enjoyed it. It was just part and parcel of living on the border. They were violent times. I dont think I actually hurt anyone seriously and I would have preferred chatting up girls to car park brawling. You had to stand with the lads though, it was expected.
Awwww....excuses, excuses....how very quaint :rolleyes:
Anyway, I’m sure the girls at least were very relieved, Tammy :wink:

Forum List

Back