Russian trash riot in Bilbao - 1 officer dead.

Police officer dies after fighting between Spartak Moscow and Athletic Club fans in Bilbao

And the World Cup will be held there later this year.

Pass me the sick bag.
"Against Fascism, we defend our city". with others words , the local syndicalists vs, Muscovite sp
artak fascists
spartak-moscow-fans.jpg

images

russian-ultras1.jpg

Russian football hooligans are pretty basic people. Russian team should be thrown out of competition until they address the problem.

Police officer dies after fighting between Spartak Moscow and Athletic Club fans in Bilbao

Pass me the sick bag.

Maybe you should suggest outlawing soccer in the UK....
Because russian thugs killed a Basque policeman in Bilbao ? Explain that you dumb fuck ?
Calm down and get your knickers out of that twist, Tammy dear.
Police men are killed by thugs all over the globe, and yes, it’s absolutely terrible - they risk their lives for us and it’s a terrible tragedy when they are murdered whilst doing so.
Strangely I don’t recall you being at all upset when a policeman was hacked to death outside the Houses of Parliament. But then again he was murdered by a Muslim - silly me.
Feel better now?

Pass me the sick bag.

Because russian thugs killed a Basque policeman in Bilbao ? Explain that you dumb fuck ?
Police men are killed by thugs all over the globe, and yes, it’s absolutely terrible - they risk their lives for us and it’s a terrible tragedy when they are murdered whilst doing so.
Strangely I don’t recall you being at all upset when a policeman was hacked to death outside the Houses of Parliament. But then again he was murdered by a Muslim - silly me.
Feel better now?
I knew you would defend these animals.

Pass me the sick bag.

Feel better now?
I knew you would defend these animals.
Surprised that not everybody shares your hate for Russians?

Forum List

Back