Russian Collusion In A Nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.
He screwed up bigly today. I'm never defending him as "my guy". He's not. But maybe he and Putin know more about this than they will reveal right now. . It PROVES they discussed it. And actually BOTH of them COULD be right. I was skeptical about the evidence because it had been fully compromised and contaminated by 3rd parties pawing all over it. And NOT ONE US Intel operative has EVER laid hands or eyes on the DNC server. Because no one in the Obama admin thought there was an enough of a national crisis to have the DOJ raid the DNC HQs and confiscate the evidence of the crimes as soon as they knew about the hack. If they WARNED the DNC months earlier about the "probing", then the same counter cyber groups would KNOW about the exact attacks. .

BUT -- I read the Mueller indictment and most folks (90% of America) have no idea how they got all those specifics in the indictments without ever having the original evidence. It's clear to me that the NSA collection system swept up and STORED enough "domestic spying data" to make the evidence. Which is interesting, but raises continuing questions about our govt adamantly LYING to us about how much digital data they are collecting and storing from DOMESTIC American communications.

So they probably have the GRU guys dead to nuts on the trail they left for the massive NSA. collection system. BUT --- I'm NOT sure they have the evidence correct on WHO RELEASED those emails. Again, only folks who have been around these sensitive areas would understand that if you find out that some bad actor has COMPROMISED you and can BLACKMAIL you -- the standard solution is to go public with data and make the VALUE of that compromising data "go away". The leadership of the DNC bailed quickly after the election. Donna Brazile said she feared for her life. They have to go to the 4th string to find ANY leadership that would step in.

That EFFORT the Russians put in was too valuable to waste on a "prank". When you run an operation like that, the longer you hold it, the BETTER opportunities show up to blackmail folks later. That's why it makes it perfect sense to me, that the former Admin selectively leaked some crap out to "sanitize" those involved. Also explains why Obama and his folks issued "stand-down" orders on PURSUING the known Russian interference.

Putin's guys probably DID hack into the DNC and Podesta's emails. But I'm not convinced that they RELEASED that information to WikiLeaks. In fact, I'll wager that what WikiLeaks got is a FRACTION of the information that was taken.
I take back what I said about you. We disagree on some things, but I do respect your opinion.

IMG_0815.JPG
Be VERY specific and cite for us the conviction on collusion or conspiracy.
The indictment states on July 27, 2016, Russian operatives hacked Clinton's emails.

"...on or about July 27, 2016, the Conspirators attempted after hours to spearphish for the first time email accounts at a domain hosted by a third-party provider and used by Clinton’s personal office. At or around the same time, they also targeted seventy-six email addresses at the domain for the Clinton Campaign.”

Later that day in a press conference, Trump said...

On July 27, at a press conference, seemingly out of the blue, Trump said: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” referring to the so-called “missing” emails from the private server Hillary Clinton used while serving as secretary of state.
25 Russians have been indicted on charges of interfering with our election.

Twenty-five Russians have been indicted for helping to elect Donald Trump. Twelve of them are active Russian intelligence agents. Thirteen of them worked for something called the “Internet Research Agency LLC,” described in the indictment handed down in February as “a Russian organization engaged in operations to interfere with elections and political processes.”
Right after Trump made that statement to Russia hoping they would find those emails, that's exactly what they went out and did.

Clearly, the indictment issued by Special Counsel Robert Mueller yesterday is saying that right after Trump called on “Russia” to “find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Russians did just that. They went looking for those emails by going after Clinton’s personal email server.
That is collusion!

As far as the convictions...

Papadopoulos was indicted and pled guilty to the charge of lying to the FBI when he was questioned about the meetings he had with Mifsud and Russians.

Mike Flynn convicted (by guilty plea) on December 1, 2017 for lying to the FBI and regarding contacts and communications with Russians on behalf of the Trump transition team.

Richard Pinedo: California man convicted February 2, 2018 for helping the indicted Russian individuals and companies in their meddling in the Presidential election.

Alex Van der Zwaan: The son-in-law of a Russian oligarch pleads guilty on February 20, 2018 for lying to the FBI regarding his communications with Rick Gates and Paul Manafort on behalf of pro-Soviet elements in the Ukraine.

Rick Gates: As widely anticipated, on February 23, 2018 Rick Gates strikes a plea agreement and pleads guilty to multiple counts for conspiracy to defraud the United States and making false statements.
As far as Manafort's indictment...

Paul Manafort: Indicted with Rick Gates on October 30, 2017 on charges of conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and multiple counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts. The indictment alleges Manafort and Gates acted as agents for pro-Russian parties and elements of the Ukrainian government (tied to former pro-Soviet Ukrainian President Victor Yanukovych).
No evidence my ass!
In one ear and out the other. I've educated these deplorables for over a year on the Russian investigation and they still ask the same stupid questions like they've never heard any of it.
Fox keeps them dumb and uninformed. Some Fox employees complained to their bosses because their station doesn't carry news on the investigation and when they do there's a mountain of misinformation and distortion.
This is why they don't know shit.

He screwed up bigly today. I'm never defending him as "my guy". He's not. But maybe he and Putin know more about this than they will reveal right now. . It PROVES they discussed it. And actually BOTH of them COULD be right. I was skeptical about the evidence because it had been fully compromised and contaminated by 3rd parties pawing all over it. And NOT ONE US Intel operative has EVER laid hands or eyes on the DNC server. Because no one in the Obama admin thought there was an enough of a national crisis to have the DOJ raid the DNC HQs and confiscate the evidence of the crimes as soon as they knew about the hack. If they WARNED the DNC months earlier about the "probing", then the same counter cyber groups would KNOW about the exact attacks. .

BUT -- I read the Mueller indictment and most folks (90% of America) have no idea how they got all those specifics in the indictments without ever having the original evidence. It's clear to me that the NSA collection system swept up and STORED enough "domestic spying data" to make the evidence. Which is interesting, but raises continuing questions about our govt adamantly LYING to us about how much digital data they are collecting and storing from DOMESTIC American communications.

So they probably have the GRU guys dead to nuts on the trail they left for the massive NSA. collection system. BUT --- I'm NOT sure they have the evidence correct on WHO RELEASED those emails. Again, only folks who have been around these sensitive areas would understand that if you find out that some bad actor has COMPROMISED you and can BLACKMAIL you -- the standard solution is to go public with data and make the VALUE of that compromising data "go away". The leadership of the DNC bailed quickly after the election. Donna Brazile said she feared for her life. They have to go to the 4th string to find ANY leadership that would step in.

That EFFORT the Russians put in was too valuable to waste on a "prank". When you run an operation like that, the longer you hold it, the BETTER opportunities show up to blackmail folks later. That's why it makes it perfect sense to me, that the former Admin selectively leaked some crap out to "sanitize" those involved. Also explains why Obama and his folks issued "stand-down" orders on PURSUING the known Russian interference.

Putin's guys probably DID hack into the DNC and Podesta's emails. But I'm not convinced that they RELEASED that information to WikiLeaks. In fact, I'll wager that what WikiLeaks got is a FRACTION of the information that was taken.
I take back what I said about you. We disagree on some things, but I do respect your opinion.

You'll be back accusing me of shit in no time.

"The Russian active measures campaign may have begun as early as 2015, when Russian intelligence services launched a series of spear fishing attacks designed to penetrate the computers of a broad array of Washington based Democratic and Republican party organizations, think tanks and other entities.

And why did the Obama Admin not go to full national security alert? In fact, 2 weeks before the election Obama gets up there and poo poos the idea of foreign power "hacking an election". Doesn't sound like they were they motivated to even mount a token defense. Don't you find that strange? Given the immense noise and long lasting national conflict this is creating NOW.

Why did the FBI not RUN to the DNC with sirens and lights to swoop up the evidence? Why did not ONE US Intel counter cyber operative EVER lay hands or eyes on the evidence?

Sounds like they KNEW they were hacked and released a trickle of the compromising material themselves to "cleanse" the blackmail potential and not create a fuss for the incoming reign of Queen Hillary.
Just like Trump. Blaming Obama for Putin attacking our democracy
You're as despicable as President Raccoon Eyes.

The Democrats created the fake "Russian Collusion" scam to illegally use the DOJ and FBI as political weapons.
The really sad thing about it is the MSM has ZERO interest in the TRUTH.
This is how democracies die.

View attachment 204929

Your cartoon mislabeled the boxes. The Hillary box is empty and the Indictments keep coming on the Trump Box.

Also, it’s not the Democrats who are investigating Trump. It’s the Republicans. Rosenstein, Mueller, Sessions, Wray - all Republicans, and all appointed by Donald Trump.

During the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Intel Community gave Kennedy this to slap in the face of Krushchev.

cubanmissiles.jpg

Pretty much ENDS the protestations of innocence. I think the problem here is all Trump can slap Putin with is a special counsel indictment from a guy who should leave prosecuting espionage cases to the 13 Intel Agencies that do that stuff every day.

Where's the server and the Intel report on the forensics? Never actually happened and CAN'T happen now. FBI should have RAIDED the DNC and snatched it up when the attack was 1st detected. Or install their people THERE to continue to monitor the intrusion.

If it WAS an attack on our country by terrorists as the leftist hype goes -- we sure didn't respond to it --- did "we"?
No we did not.

Bullshit.. With pictures like the Russian Missile sites tossed at Krushchev --- . Any moron could stop Vlad Putin from lying about it. Where's the missile silo evidence?

WE have compromised the confidence in our political system. Putin is laughing his ass off at how much youre helping destabilize the country.

He's still PISSED about how we interfered with the fall of his Soviet Union. That's what all this is about. We saw it crumbling and our Intel people just gave it a little "extra nudge".
We didn't do anything to fell the Soviet Union. They just ran out of money. Which is what we're gonna do if we don't end these bullshit wars and cut down on our obscene defense budget.

An indictment is not proof. It is a charge.

An incompetent prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich. In this case, Mewler indicted 12 ham sandwiches with Russian dressing. All perfectly timed to disrupt Trump's peace summit with Russia. Bravo. You've proven that Trump represents an existential threat to status quo.

The real enemy is within- it is from LWNJ's who are still upset that they lost the election and Neo-Cons who seek endless war.

View attachment 205420
In one ear and out the other. I've educated these deplorables for over a year on the Russian investigation and they still ask the same stupid questions like they've never heard any of it.
Fox keeps them dumb and uninformed. Some Fox employees complained to their bosses because their station doesn't carry news on the investigation and when they do there's a mountain of misinformation and distortion.
Did you know Fox cut away from that committee hearing on Strozk? They saw it was becoming a train wreck and they didn't want their viewers seeing that.

You'll be back accusing me of shit in no time.
It's like the scorpion and the frog. As the water kept rising on the river, the scorpion gets stuck on a rock. A frog swims up and says, "Get on my back, I'll take you over to the shore". Halfway across, the scorpion stings the frog. The frog turns around and says, "Why did you do that, now we'll both die?" And the scorpion replies, "It's my nature! That's what I do!"

View attachment 205420
Be VERY specific and cite for us the conviction on collusion or conspiracy.
The indictment states on July 27, 2016, Russian operatives hacked Clinton's emails.

"...on or about July 27, 2016, the Conspirators attempted after hours to spearphish for the first time email accounts at a domain hosted by a third-party provider and used by Clinton’s personal office. At or around the same time, they also targeted seventy-six email addresses at the domain for the Clinton Campaign.”

Later that day in a press conference, Trump said...

On July 27, at a press conference, seemingly out of the blue, Trump said: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” referring to the so-called “missing” emails from the private server Hillary Clinton used while serving as secretary of state.
25 Russians have been indicted on charges of interfering with our election.

Twenty-five Russians have been indicted for helping to elect Donald Trump. Twelve of them are active Russian intelligence agents. Thirteen of them worked for something called the “Internet Research Agency LLC,” described in the indictment handed down in February as “a Russian organization engaged in operations to interfere with elections and political processes.”
Right after Trump made that statement to Russia hoping they would find those emails, that's exactly what they went out and did.

Clearly, the indictment issued by Special Counsel Robert Mueller yesterday is saying that right after Trump called on “Russia” to “find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Russians did just that. They went looking for those emails by going after Clinton’s personal email server.
That is collusion!

As far as the convictions...

Papadopoulos was indicted and pled guilty to the charge of lying to the FBI when he was questioned about the meetings he had with Mifsud and Russians.

Mike Flynn convicted (by guilty plea) on December 1, 2017 for lying to the FBI and regarding contacts and communications with Russians on behalf of the Trump transition team.

Richard Pinedo: California man convicted February 2, 2018 for helping the indicted Russian individuals and companies in their meddling in the Presidential election.

Alex Van der Zwaan: The son-in-law of a Russian oligarch pleads guilty on February 20, 2018 for lying to the FBI regarding his communications with Rick Gates and Paul Manafort on behalf of pro-Soviet elements in the Ukraine.

Rick Gates: As widely anticipated, on February 23, 2018 Rick Gates strikes a plea agreement and pleads guilty to multiple counts for conspiracy to defraud the United States and making false statements.
As far as Manafort's indictment...

Paul Manafort: Indicted with Rick Gates on October 30, 2017 on charges of conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and multiple counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts. The indictment alleges Manafort and Gates acted as agents for pro-Russian parties and elements of the Ukrainian government (tied to former pro-Soviet Ukrainian President Victor Yanukovych).
No evidence my ass!

Unzreasonable, You are one of the best. Best pics, cartoons, you never let up. Full blown TDS 24-7. Keep up the good work Saul Jr.

"The Russian active measures campaign may have begun as early as 2015, when Russian intelligence services launched a series of spear fishing attacks designed to penetrate the computers of a broad array of Washington based Democratic and Republican party organizations, think tanks and other entities.

And why did the Obama Admin not go to full national security alert? In fact, 2 weeks before the election Obama gets up there and poo poos the idea of foreign power "hacking an election". Doesn't sound like they were they motivated to even mount a token defense. Don't you find that strange? Given the immense noise and long lasting national conflict this is creating NOW.

Why did the FBI not RUN to the DNC with sirens and lights to swoop up the evidence? Why did not ONE US Intel counter cyber operative EVER lay hands or eyes on the evidence?

Sounds like they KNEW they were hacked and released a trickle of the compromising material themselves to "cleanse" the blackmail potential and not create a fuss for the incoming reign of Queen Hillary.
Just like Trump. Blaming Obama for Putin attacking our democracy
You're as despicable as President Raccoon Eyes.

And you can't help repeating your talking points. You are so on queue.

It's tough to understand you with your head up your ass.

View attachment 205420
Did you know Fox cut away from that committee hearing on Strozk? They saw it was becoming a train wreck and they didn't want their viewers seeing that.

Stroker, Peter looks like the guy running in Terminator 1.

The MAJOR "colluding with the Russians" occurred when the Clinton campaign FINANCED a phony as shit "Russian dossier" based on the fantasies of several REAL RUSSIAN SPIES. Now THAT -- is colluding with the Russians.
More Russia Limbaugh Lies.

And no American cooperation.

So what are you saying, that Manafort, Gates and Popadopolous are Dutch?

Manafort and Gates were indicted for things unrelated to the campaign and Trump, Popadopolous got some dates mixed up and Mueller went for his throat. Even Comey testified to congress that Flynn wasn't intentionally deceptive, Mueller was hearing nothing of that and bankrupted Flynn and threatened his son to get his plea. Still none of that was related to Trump or the campaign. As for the Russians, the AAG said in both indictments no Americans were willing participants.

Of course you're free to believe the fairy tales being spun by your commiecrat comrades and the BS MSM, but that doesn't change the facts.

And yet NOT A SINGLE one is accused of collusion. Go figure.
You're indicted if there is evidence you committed a crime. Listen traitor, why don't you go live in Russia, since you're so keen on defending them.

What happened today, is the equivalent of Kennedy siding with Khrushchev during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

JFK: "Nikita said there are no nukes in Cuba and I believe him!"
They claim is that Trump colluded, and NOT A SINGLE indictment makes that claim NONE NADA ZIPPO.

Liar. Nobody said Russia wasn't spying on us.
Any idiot knows Russians have been spying on us since the formation of the Soviet Union before WWII....so stop repeating that despicable lie.

The truth is, Democrats were tricked by Russian hackers into giving away the crimes they were committing, and they got caught red-handed (no pun intended).

Russians tried the same trick on the Republicans and failed.
Now the Democrats are trying to blame their malfeasance on Russia and Trump.

speaking of despicable lies...? there were no crimes committed, liar.

...fake news fabricated by fools RABIDLY claiming fake news "malfeasance"
for DNC having a crime committed AGAINST them.

hysterical loons acted as if it is SHOCKING for a political party to prefer a candidate... (gtfo)

and ah oh yeah ho-hum hacking the DNC is the only CRIMINAL ACT committed
So ignore the criminal activity of the DNC because they claim that somebody stole the evidence?
From what has been reported, the DNC never allowed the FBI to have access to their servers...so how exactly did the FBI find out who did what?
The truth is the FBI doesn't care about finding facts or following the trail of evidence because they are political and have no intention of doing jack squat other than getting rid of Trump. Until Sessions, Wray, and Rosenstein are gone nobody's going to know the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back