Russian Collusion In A Nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you refuse to post the full answer, I'll do it for ya.

REPORTER: Did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S. Russia relationship back to normal.

He was clearly explaining why he wanted Trump to win and not reversing his previous denial on directing people to help Trump.

What I find interesting is how you idiots portray Putin as this cunning KGB agent and then claim he would make such a slip up. You might want to make up your mind, is he this cunning agent or sloppy and unthinking. Either way I'm sure he's grateful for you carrying his water.

If your lie was true, then why did the White House edit the question in their "official" transcript and from their live stream video??????? The Russians edited their video also!!!
Donnie Dirt Bag and the Russians, two lying scum peas in a lying scum pod!

Remarks by President Trump and President Putin of the Russian Federation in Joint Press Conference
PRESIDENT PUTIN: (As interpreted.) For instance, we can bring up Mr. Browder in this particular case. Business associates of Mr. Browder have earned over $1.5 billion in Russia. They never paid any taxes, neither in Russia nor in the United States, and yet the money escaped the country. They were transferred to the United States. They sent a huge amount of money — $400 million — as a contribution to the campaign of Hillary Clinton. Well, that’s their personal case. It might have been legal, the contribution itself, but the way the money was earned was illegal.

So we have a solid reason to believe that some intelligence officers accompanied and guided these transactions. So we have an interest of questioning them. That could be a first step, and we can also extend it. Options abound, and they all can be found in an appropriate legal framework.

Q And did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PRESIDENT PUTIN: (As interpreted.) Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S.-Russia relationship back to normal.

That doesn't make any sense and is obviously out of context, I'm not going to try to explain it, you'd have to ask whoever put it on the site that way.

Always making excuses for that worthless lying scum POS Tramp, how do you rationalize the White House editing of the video in sync with Russia's editing the video to match the fake transcript?????

Feel free to point to the "excuses" I made, you lying POS. I said it didn't make any sense.

You said more than that! You said ask whoever put it on the site that way. It was Tramp who had it put on the site that way in coordination with Putin. They BOTH edited it the same way!

Note to the idiot, neither of them consulted me on their reasoning, so stop asking me stupid questions. See, I'm not like you, I don't pretend to know things I clearly don't know.

Are you pretending to not know that they were harboring and protecting those that did attack US?
They were not protecting and you have not commented on the terrorists we harbor.

Those terrorists were in their country. If we wanted to go get them, we had to invade their country.

Or they could have handed them over.

That was harboring.

Clearly.

All your denial does is remove that little bit of credibility that you built up the other day.

Those terrorists were in their country. If we wanted to go get them, we had to invade their country.

That was harboring.

Clearly.

All your denial does is remove that little bit of credibility that you built up the other day.
Does that mean Venezuela has the right to attack the US because we were harboring a terrorist that bombed their plane? Did that give the Iranians the right to take our embassy because we were harboring their ex-Shah? Does that give Central America the right to invade us because of what we were teaching in the School for the America's?

That was harboring.

Clearly.

Does that mean Venezuela has the right to attack the US because we were harboring a terrorist that bombed their plane? Did that give the Iranians the right to take our embassy because we were harboring their ex-Shah? Does that give Central America the right to invade us because of what we were teaching in the School for the America's?

Probably not, because the chances of victory at any reasonable price could not be met.

My point stands. Anyone who would blame Afghanistan on the US, is an anti-American asshole.

Probably not, because the chances of victory at any reasonable price could not be met.

My point stands. Anyone who would blame Afghanistan on the US, is an anti-American asshole.
Anyone who thinks America is above the law, is an anti-American asshole.

"law"?

"law"?

What country illegally invaded Afghanistan?

Certainly not US. We were totally covered under international law. People in their country attacked US, murdering thousands, and they refused to hand them over, accessories after the fact.

And before hand by giving them bases to train and operate from.

Certainly not US. We were totally covered under international law. People in their country attacked US, murdering thousands, and they refused to hand them over, accessories after the fact.

We were not attacked by anyone associated with the Afghan government.

I find it interesting you bend the facts regarding Afghanistan attacking this country, but then look the other way when Russia does the same thing?

We were not attacked by anyone associated with the Afghan government.

I find it interesting you bend the facts regarding Afghanistan attacking this country, but then look the other way when Russia does the same thing?

1. A terrorist group given bases and permission to operate from a nation's territory? If that is not an "association" nothing is.

2. Your equating a few trolls, and a leaked email with 3,000 murders is noted and laughed at.

gty_480064128_74375466.jpg

Your link says no such thing they said they would turn him over to a third party and ONLY if they had proof that he was involved. A dodge designed to gain time not an offer at all. You know it we know it so stop lying.
It's a reasonable request. However, Bush said no, because he had no evidence.
So now Osama Bin Laden didn't do it? And you call us Traitors?

If your lie was true, then why did the White House edit the question in their "official" transcript and from their live stream video??????? The Russians edited their video also!!!
Donnie Dirt Bag and the Russians, two lying scum peas in a lying scum pod!

Remarks by President Trump and President Putin of the Russian Federation in Joint Press Conference
PRESIDENT PUTIN: (As interpreted.) For instance, we can bring up Mr. Browder in this particular case. Business associates of Mr. Browder have earned over $1.5 billion in Russia. They never paid any taxes, neither in Russia nor in the United States, and yet the money escaped the country. They were transferred to the United States. They sent a huge amount of money — $400 million — as a contribution to the campaign of Hillary Clinton. Well, that’s their personal case. It might have been legal, the contribution itself, but the way the money was earned was illegal.

So we have a solid reason to believe that some intelligence officers accompanied and guided these transactions. So we have an interest of questioning them. That could be a first step, and we can also extend it. Options abound, and they all can be found in an appropriate legal framework.

Q And did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PRESIDENT PUTIN: (As interpreted.) Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S.-Russia relationship back to normal.

That doesn't make any sense and is obviously out of context, I'm not going to try to explain it, you'd have to ask whoever put it on the site that way.

Always making excuses for that worthless lying scum POS Tramp, how do you rationalize the White House editing of the video in sync with Russia's editing the video to match the fake transcript?????

Feel free to point to the "excuses" I made, you lying POS. I said it didn't make any sense.

You said more than that! You said ask whoever put it on the site that way. It was Tramp who had it put on the site that way in coordination with Putin. They BOTH edited it the same way!

Note to the idiot, neither of them consulted me on their reasoning, so stop asking me stupid questions. See, I'm not like you, I don't pretend to know things I clearly don't know.

Right, you defend Donnie Dirt Bag and Putin by playing dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back