Russian Collusion, Abuse of Power, Obstructing Congress, Ukraine Briber, Abuse of Power, Obstructing

So back when it was found out that Hillary had purchased the Steele Dossier to try to get James Comey(A liberal LIAR) to bring charges against the President who was duly elected "by the people" and have him removed from office, we saw how the Dimwitocraps had a kangaroo court with Herr Mueller "trying" to find any dirt on the president, which there was no Collusion, No Abuse of Power, No Obstruction. Fast forward 1 year later, no dirt from the Mueller Report so the Dimwitocraps have accused the President of Quid Pro Quo of Ukraine, then the low information voters of the left, who have no idea what it means, got "bribery" of Ukraine, still that didnt work, now the Dimwitocraps are repeating the Abuse of Power, and Obstruction. Neither rise to the level of impeachment of High Crimes and Misdemeanors. The Dimwitocraps are setting a new precedence for impeachment, like they did with Harry Reid's "nuclear" deal with justices. President Trump isnt going to be impeached, but if a Dimwitocrap president ever does get back in power, they can be accused of anything and it will be impeachment for High Crimes and Misdemeanors. If I were a liberal(but I cant be because my IQ is over 130) I would be on the phone right now telling Nanny Blinkie Pelosi, Jerry(the 2 ton) Nadler and Braindead Lying Adam Schit, to knock it off, because in 2020, the country is going so far to the right, it will take 3 generations to ever see a Dimwitocrap in any power...

DwcfTLUXQAAtDJD.jpg
Why would Abuse of Power or Obstruction of Congress from performing its Constitutional duties NOT be impeachable? Both are patently against "the rules."

Trump did not and has not obstructed CONGRESS. Congress consists of the Complete house and the complete Senate. The Democrats in the House might believe they are "Congress", but they are not. They are but one faction. For them to Demand anything of what they want from the President and then call it obstruction when he refuses, is ludicrous and they know it. BUT, they know most Americans out there dont know the difference. For it to be obstruction, the Democrats need to take it to the courts. That is the way it is done.... but they dont want that!.. they are hell bent on speeding up the process because again, THEY know most Americans watching MSNBC dont know the difference... they can just call it obstruction and abuse of power with somber faces and the base will eat it up.
News flash... they dont like Trump and want to get rid of him, so they will change definitions, rules and procedures to get the job done.

You want abuse of power? Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, Schummer... what does all their districts have in common?
They run sanctuary cities in opposition to Federal Law... yes. They are ABOVE the law, so why are we not impeaching them for opposing Federal law?

Sorry, thats truth. I know you dont like it but........too bad.

I guess we'll find out soon enough. The truth that is. The fact he won't be found guilty has nothing to do with his actual guilt. That result will be due to partisan hackery. However, was the scum-sucking slimy piece of shit trying to influence the investigation of Biden in the Ukraine? Absolutely. No doubt in my mind. Hey, the Dems probably do it too. The problem is, your narcissistic, egocentric Buffoon in the WH is so ensconced in his belief that he is untouchable and bulletproof - made of Teflon - that he does and says stupid things thinking all the normal people believe him. We don't. Only his Deplorable base do. And they are a vast minority. He says things without thinking. He does things without thinking through the consequences. That is where he is different from his Dem counterparts. They are smart enough to cover their tracks. That is why he is as dumb as a post. Thick as pigshit.

Trump trusts his base to see through the Democrats smoke and mirrors.
Democrat leaders only require that their ilk respond unthinkingly through their State media when they tug on their nose rings.
Smoke and mirrors in the Dem's case means unicorns and twinkle-dust.

Why would Abuse of Power or Obstruction of Congress from performing its Constitutional duties NOT be impeachable? Both are patently against "the rules."
The real abuse of power was when Joe (the groper) Biden told Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son, yet like good little dumbass liberals, you sit there and let him pass. I must admit that Liberal Politicians are stupid, but you make them look like geniuses compared to you...
That’s not an abuse of power, it’s foreign policy.
If it is foreign policy why did the Dimwitocraps try to blame President Trump, for what Joe Biden did? Are they abusing their powers?

Because everyone agreed in the State Dept that the prosecutor needed to be fired. The idea came from the embassy and was agreed to by Obama.

Wheras with Trump, he was pushing his policy just by himself, for himself.
What??? Everyone in the US State Dept decided The Ukraine's prosecutor "needed to be fired?" How about if China decided our gov't officials had to go?

Do you even listen to the silliness that bounces around in your pinhead before posting it?

FFS ... I can't stand another day of your monumentally leftarded STUPIDITY. GTF up.
So if everyone in the Ukraine State Dept decided that Obama needed to be Fired, the Democrats would fire Obama? IS that how it works.

The real abuse of power was when Joe (the groper) Biden told Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son, yet like good little dumbass liberals, you sit there and let him pass. I must admit that Liberal Politicians are stupid, but you make them look like geniuses compared to you...
If it is foreign policy why did the Dimwitocraps try to blame President Trump, for what Joe Biden did? Are they abusing their powers?

Because everyone agreed in the State Dept that the prosecutor needed to be fired. The idea came from the embassy and was agreed to by Obama.

What??? Everyone in the US State Dept decided The Ukraine's prosecutor "needed to be fired?" How about if China decided our gov't officials had to go?

Do you even listen to the silliness that bounces around in your pinhead before posting it?

FFS ... I can't stand another day of your monumentally leftarded STUPIDITY. GTF up.
So if everyone in the Ukraine State Dept decided that Obama needed to be Fired, the Democrats would fire Obama? IS that how it works.
After decades of searching for intelligent life on the left I this year quit the massive exercise in futility. What a freakin' waste of time and effort and every time I think I've found the dimmest, there's always another colfax_m around the corner.

Sorry, thats truth. I know you don't like it but........too bad.
I guess we'll find out soon enough. The truth that is. The fact he won't be found guilty has nothing to do with his actual guilt...
LOL ... yeah, because it's just not possible that the Hysterical House Dems are as off-the-wall as the raging loons who worship them or that the hyper-partisan impeachment charade has been just another bitter snowflake fraud.

Abuse of Power is a fungible, subjective term. It means nothing. It describes no specific act. You could point to anything you want to and call it an abuse. It is not a specific crime.

Obstruction of Congress, whatever that means, is not a crime either. Obstruction of Justice IS a crime but it only pertains to actual criminal investigations and the Congress has no authority to perform criminal investigations. Only law enforcement agencies and justice department offices have that authority.

Funny how none of you shills can ever show how these "impeachable" crimes were done or show any proof other then a "link" to some liar that babbles on and on with no proof of anything.

There is a tonne of proof. What have you been watching?
The only reason he won't get found not guilty is because of bipartisan Repubs in the Senate.
Oh, sure, you Deplorables will do the old "I told you so". There's nothing to crow about though. Finding somebody not guilty based on their political affiliations as opposed to the evidence is nothing to be happy about.
Show the proof liar. And not some media bullshit link, but you can't because you liars have nothing.
Just yelling 'liar' doesn't change anything.
Neither does anything the left said today

Abuse of Power is a fungible, subjective term. It means nothing. It describes no specific act. You could point to anything you want to and call it an abuse. It is not a specific crime.

Obstruction of Congress, whatever that means, is not a crime either. Obstruction of Justice IS a crime but it only pertains to actual criminal investigations and the Congress has no authority to perform criminal investigations. Only law enforcement agencies and justice department offices have that authority.
It’s no crime, there’s no statute

LOL ... yeah, because it's just not possible that the Hysterical House Dems are as off-the-wall as the raging loons who worship them or that the hyper-partisan impeachment charade has been just another bitter snowflake fraud.

In some cases? M'eh...possible. In this case? No. I mean, I kinda feel like he's hung himself to be honest. He just can't keep his flapping jaw shut.

The weird thing is, I am convinced he was trying to bribe the Ukrainians, but I honestly believe he sees nothing wrong with that. I get the impression from him - if left to his own devices and not being muzzled by those who try their best to control his outbursts - he would actually come out and say trying to undermine his enemies in an unscrupulous way is just a form of doing business. He's so used to being a scumbag he thinks it's normal.....shrug...

In some cases? M'eh...possible. In this case? No. I mean, I kinda feel like he's hung himself to be honest. He just can't keep his flapping jaw shut.

The weird thing is, I am convinced he was trying to bribe the Ukrainians, but I honestly believe he sees nothing wrong with that. I get the impression from him - if left to his own devices and not being muzzled by those who try their best to control his outbursts - he would actually come out and say trying to undermine his enemies in an unscrupulous way is just a form of doing business. He's so used to being a scumbag he thinks it's normal.....shrug...
Or not

Woo ... you have a bad case of Schiffty Parody Syndrome. In fact, as bad as this fine woman does:

Neither does anything the left said today

I guess we'll see once the trial begins.
What trial? Oh, you think the articles will get voted through. Hahaha hahaha, no fking way. Dem reps will not vote for it
I give it a 50-50 chance. It's the Dem's only 2020 hope their worst nightmare, and the fantasy of their lemmings. Pelosi knows it but can't stop the insanity.

BTW, "about 10" House Dems today refloated the censure-not-impeachment idea. Evidently there are pragmatic Dems but still only 1 - Van Drew of NJ - with the integrity to admit nothing his unhinged colleagues have uncovered even resembles a high crime.

The Ukraine President gets no WH meeting but the prime minister from russia the country that attacked our ally does?
Are all you republicans AH's or is there one with a brain?

Again, as I responded to the other poster, if Ukraine wants to keep their corrupt prosecutors, we can keep our foreign aid. That's how it works when you're supporting someone. You have the opportunity to attach strings to it.

One thing about you righties is that you offer nothing. Just playground taunts, which just make me roll my eyes.
At one time, we on the right were quite civil, but then you dickwads got real nasty. So we gave up trying to enlighten you and play in the gutter right along with you retards. Only way we can get through to you.

Again, as I responded to the other poster, if Ukraine wants to keep their corrupt prosecutors, we can keep our foreign aid. That's how it works when you're supporting someone. You have the opportunity to attach strings to it.
Seems to me that the corruption was from the Obama Ukraine team, and 1 prosecutor wanted to clean up his country and Joe the groper decided he was going to Quid Pro Quo his ass.

Forum List

Back