Russian Collusion, Abuse of Power, Obstructing Congress, Ukraine Briber, Abuse of Power, Obstructing

Just following orders isn’t the defense. The defense is that if you want me to believe Biden was working for his personal interest, then why did the policy originate with career diplomats?

VP is part of the executive branch. Cheney, bless his black soul, argues that he wasn’t so he could avoid complying with keeping records and handling of classified information. He lost.
VPOTUS is President of the Senate.

Article 1 Section 3.

POTUS can't fire VPOTUS, because he's not hid boss.

Just following orders isn’t the defense. The defense is that if you want me to believe Biden was working for his personal interest, then why did the policy originate with career diplomats?

VP is part of the executive branch. Cheney, bless his black soul, argues that he wasn’t so he could avoid complying with keeping records and handling of classified information. He lost.
VPOTUS is President of the Senate.

Article 1 Section 3.

POTUS can't fire VPOTUS, because he's not hid boss.
Foreign policy is the sole responsibility of the executive.

Again, Cheney tried this line of reasoning, it failed.

If it is foreign policy why did the Dimwitocraps try to blame President Trump, for what Joe Biden did? Are they abusing their powers?

Because everyone agreed in the State Dept that the prosecutor needed to be fired. The idea came from the embassy and was agreed to by Obama.

Wheras with Trump, he was pushing his policy just by himself, for himself.
Link to Obama being on board? He has remained silent. Why hasn't he come forward to say he sent Creepy Joe to blackmail the Ukraine?

Hmmmmm......

It’s in the testimony from George Kent. I don’t have time to pull it up now.
Um, show me where Obama said it. You are the party of hearsay, I'm not.

I don’t care what you are.
You know, I dont give a shit that you are a dumbfuck either. I just dont want any more of my tax dollars going to a school that you graduated from. Talk about waste of tax payer money.

Of course POTUS can employ the VPOTUS in foreign policy. Or a Mayor, or a Governor, or a Senator. POTUS can also stop allowing them to participate in foreign policy.

The Constitution defines the Executive Branch not including VPOTUS and clearly defines VPOTUS as President of the Senate. Where do you see it define him in the Executive Branch?

Cheney wasn't involved in writing the Constitution.

so wait, if they didn't have the evidence, obstruction of congress, how did they know he abused his power?

So back when it was found out that Hillary had purchased the Steele Dossier to try to get James Comey(A liberal LIAR) to bring charges against the President who was duly elected "by the people" and have him removed from office, we saw how the Dimwitocraps had a kangaroo court with Herr Mueller "trying" to find any dirt on the president, which there was no Collusion, No Abuse of Power, No Obstruction. Fast forward 1 year later, no dirt from the Mueller Report so the Dimwitocraps have accused the President of Quid Pro Quo of Ukraine, then the low information voters of the left, who have no idea what it means, got "bribery" of Ukraine, still that didnt work, now the Dimwitocraps are repeating the Abuse of Power, and Obstruction. Neither rise to the level of impeachment of High Crimes and Misdemeanors. The Dimwitocraps are setting a new precedence for impeachment, like they did with Harry Reid's "nuclear" deal with justices. President Trump isnt going to be impeached, but if a Dimwitocrap president ever does get back in power, they can be accused of anything and it will be impeachment for High Crimes and Misdemeanors. If I were a liberal(but I cant be because my IQ is over 130) I would be on the phone right now telling Nanny Blinkie Pelosi, Jerry(the 2 ton) Nadler and Braindead Lying Adam Schit, to knock it off, because in 2020, the country is going so far to the right, it will take 3 generations to ever see a Dimwitocrap in any power...

DwcfTLUXQAAtDJD.jpg
Why would Abuse of Power or Obstruction of Congress from performing its Constitutional duties NOT be impeachable? Both are patently against "the rules."
Funny how none of you shills can ever show how these "impeachable" crimes were done or show any proof other then a "link" to some liar that babbles on and on with no proof of anything.

So back when it was found out that Hillary had purchased the Steele Dossier to try to get James Comey(A liberal LIAR) to bring charges against the President who was duly elected "by the people" and have him removed from office, we saw how the Dimwitocraps had a kangaroo court with Herr Mueller "trying" to find any dirt on the president, which there was no Collusion, No Abuse of Power, No Obstruction. Fast forward 1 year later, no dirt from the Mueller Report so the Dimwitocraps have accused the President of Quid Pro Quo of Ukraine, then the low information voters of the left, who have no idea what it means, got "bribery" of Ukraine, still that didnt work, now the Dimwitocraps are repeating the Abuse of Power, and Obstruction. Neither rise to the level of impeachment of High Crimes and Misdemeanors. The Dimwitocraps are setting a new precedence for impeachment, like they did with Harry Reid's "nuclear" deal with justices. President Trump isnt going to be impeached, but if a Dimwitocrap president ever does get back in power, they can be accused of anything and it will be impeachment for High Crimes and Misdemeanors. If I were a liberal(but I cant be because my IQ is over 130) I would be on the phone right now telling Nanny Blinkie Pelosi, Jerry(the 2 ton) Nadler and Braindead Lying Adam Schit, to knock it off, because in 2020, the country is going so far to the right, it will take 3 generations to ever see a Dimwitocrap in any power...

DwcfTLUXQAAtDJD.jpg
Why would Abuse of Power or Obstruction of Congress from performing its Constitutional duties NOT be impeachable? Both are patently against "the rules."
The real abuse of power was when Joe (the groper) Biden told Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son, yet like good little dumbass liberals, you sit there and let him pass. I must admit that Liberal Politicians are stupid, but you make them look like geniuses compared to you...
That’s not an abuse of power, it’s foreign policy.
If it is foreign policy why did the Dimwitocraps try to blame President Trump, for what Joe Biden did? Are they abusing their powers?

Because everyone agreed in the State Dept that the prosecutor needed to be fired. The idea came from the embassy and was agreed to by Obama.

What??? Everyone in the US State Dept decided The Ukraine's prosecutor "needed to be fired?" How about if China decided our gov't officials had to go?

Do you even listen to the silliness that bounces around in your pinhead before posting it?

FFS ... I can't stand another day of your monumentally leftarded STUPIDITY. GTF up.

The real abuse of power was when Joe (the groper) Biden told Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son, yet like good little dumbass liberals, you sit there and let him pass. I must admit that Liberal Politicians are stupid, but you make them look like geniuses compared to you...

What??? Everyone in the US State Dept decided The Ukraine's prosecutor "needed to be fired?" How about if China decided our gov't officials had to go?

Do you even listen to the silliness that bounces around in your pinhead before posting it?

FFS ... I can't stand another day of your monumentally leftarded STUPIDITY. GTF up.

Ukraine is more than welcome to keep their corrupt prosecutors and reject our gifts of foreign assistance.

It seems that not that long ago Trump was talking about how we shouldn’t be sending taxpayer dollars to a corrupt country. Is that also stupid?

Ukraine is more than welcome to keep their corrupt prosecutors and reject our gifts of foreign assistance.

It seems that not that long ago Trump was talking about how we shouldn’t be sending taxpayer dollars to a corrupt country. Is that also stupid?
Oh ... so quid pro quo is ok when done by a certain former VPOTUS? How was the fired prosecutor a threat to Americans?

And you haven't been listening to all the "coincidences" that had to occur in order to enrich Hunter with Ukrainian money while his Daddy had control of US foreign aid there?

FFS ... I can't stand another day of your monumentally leftarded STUPIDITY. GTF up

Of course POTUS can employ the VPOTUS in foreign policy. Or a Mayor, or a Governor, or a Senator. POTUS can also stop allowing them to participate in foreign policy.

The Constitution defines the Executive Branch not including VPOTUS and clearly defines VPOTUS as President of the Senate. Where do you see it define him in the Executive Branch?

Cheney wasn't involved in writing the Constitution.
isn't that what creepy, sleepy joe was doing? I mean, the man bragged about it, on fking video, for all to watch!!!!! and this colfax clown doesn't even know that. wow. how long has that video been out now, six months?

Oh ... so quid pro quo is ok when done by a certain former VPOTUS? How was the fired prosecutor a threat to Americans?

And you haven't been listening to all the "coincidences" that had to occur in order to enrich Hunter with Ukrainian money while his Daddy had control of US foreign aid there?

FFS ... I can't stand another day of your monumentally leftarded STUPIDITY. GTF up

The US has an interest in a less corrupt Ukraine, better for us to do business with. Plus, if we are going to be funding them, we have more interest in their rooting out corruption.

Abuse of power is using your the power of your office for personal gain. For example, if a sheriff opens investigations into a political opponent to harass them and not because there’s any probable cause.

Biden wasn’t trying to get rid of Shokin for personal gain. There’s plenty of evidence corroborating that fact. It sure looks to me that Trump was pushing for an investigation into Biden for personal gain.

The US has an interest in a less corrupt Ukraine, better for us to do business with. Plus, if we are going to be funding them, we have more interest in their rooting out corruption.

Abuse of power is using your the power of your office for personal gain. For example, if a sheriff opens investigations into a political opponent to harass them and not because there’s any probable cause.

Biden wasn’t trying to get rid of Shokin for personal gain. There’s plenty of evidence corroborating that fact. It sure looks to me that Trump was pushing for an investigation into Biden for personal gain.
so it doesn't matter where the corruption comes from right? so if creepy, sleepy joe is taking kickbacks, we should stop it, right?

so it doesn't matter where the corruption comes from right? so if creepy, sleepy joe is taking kickbacks, we should stop it, right?

Sure. We should stop anyone from taking kickbacks. Let’s open investigations into Trump, all his kids, his wife, his former wives, his side pieces and his doorman.

Maybe one of them is taking kickbacks. You never know.

Sure. We should stop anyone from taking kickbacks. Let’s open investigations into Trump, all his kids, his wife, his former wives, his side pieces and his doorman.

Maybe one of them is taking kickbacks. You never know.
oh so you want everyone in the country under investigation now? I thought this was about Ukraine, you shifted quickly, amazing.

So Trump insuring that US foreign aid would actually be used to further our national interest is abuse of his power but Biden insuring his son millions from the Ukraine was not using his power for personal gain?

FFS ... I can't stand another day of your monumentally leftarded STUPIDITY. GTF up.[

QUOTE="SAYIT, post: 23642940, member: 35716"]

So Trump insuring that US foreign aid would actually be used to further our national interest is abuse of his power but Biden insuring his son millions from the Ukraine was not using his power for personal gain?

FFS ... I can't stand another day of your monumentally leftarded STUPIDITY. GTF up.[[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^RIGHT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back