Gabbard skips next debate

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
Tulsi Gabbard says she will skip the December Democratic debate

"Gabbard has been critical of the Democratic National Committee throughout her campaign, and even threatened to boycott October's DNC debate, before deciding to join.

The Hawaii representative then, without evidence, claimed that the DNC and corporate media were trying to "hijack the election."

Gabbard has continually criticized the DNC for its debate qualification criteria, including the fact that it only recognizes certain pollsters as counting toward the minimum polling threshold. "

My respect for her grows daily.

If she's not on the primary ballot here, I'll write her in.

"Gabbard has been critical of the Democratic National Committee throughout her campaign, and even threatened to boycott October's DNC debate, before deciding to join.

The Hawaii representative then, without evidence, claimed that the DNC and corporate media were trying to "hijack the election."

Gabbard has continually criticized the DNC for its debate qualification criteria, including the fact that it only recognizes certain pollsters as counting toward the minimum polling threshold. "

I'm not exactly sure what the hell she's doing, but it's interesting to watch.

Ground game is definitely where you wanna focus your efforts. No doubt about it. And she's getting way, way more attention with all of the online stuff she's doing, podcasts and whatnot.

Three minutes of loaded speaking time in a debate that garners less than a million viewers is a waste of time.

What she's doing is getting a head start on the 2024. It's clear. Watch out. Reason I say that is because she isn't the only one. There's still another party with a rigged nomination process to conquer. Remember?

Last edited:
I have never gave a politician a single dime (I did buy a t-shirt off a friend of mine running for office once). I have sent her money to make sure she met the qualifications of the debates.

At this point it's her, Bernie or third party and no one from Russia has twisted my arm to make me come to that conclusion.

If somehow beyond all that is sane, Hillary jumps in and wins, I will vote a straight (R) ticket.

The endless war profiteering cabal will target her until the bitter end.

the debates are still relying on a prehistoric format

old people need to just go somewhere so we can fix all of your dumbassery

Ground game is definitely where you wanna focus your efforts. No doubt about it. Three minutes of loaded speaking time in a debate that garners less than a million viewers is a waste of time.

What she's doing is getting a head start on the 2024. It's clear.
Nothing but performance art, utterly agreed.

I have never gave a politician a single dime (I did buy a t-shirt off a friend of mine running for office once). I have sent her money to make sure she met the qualifications of the debates.

At this point it's her, Bernie or third party and no one from Russia has twisted my arm to make me come to that conclusion.

If somehow beyond all that is sane, Hillary jumps in and wins, I will vote a straight (R) ticket.
so you want to give Bernie our tax money huh? wow.

Why do I need to give my money to anyone? If we do not have to pay for bail outs and bombs, we do not have to pay for anything.

My favorite pizza restaurant in Oahu renamed their Hawaiian pizza with jalapeno peppers from the "Hot Hawaiian" to the "Tulsi Gabbard"....and their meat lovers pizza was named the Donald Trump.....I ordered the Donald Trump....:04:

It was pretty smart on Hillary's part going on Stern's show. These dabates really are a waste of time. It's basically the party bosses getting together with the mainstream media moderators and deciding who gets a chance at nomination among themselves. They're taking the electorate right out of the nomination process.

Anyway. It's not really about just getting elected here. It's about changing the course of history. Takes time.

Last edited:

I'm not exactly sure what the hell she's doing, but it's interesting to watch.
Playing the victim card. It's a tradition in the DNC. Just not usually done during the primaries.

Why do I need to give my money to anyone? If we do not have to pay for bail outs and bombs, we do not have to pay for anything.
there's more money in welfare, SS and medicare than any programs in the country. you know this right? Please say you know this. Back in the 60's military money was top, but not anymore. not even close dude. not even in the top 20.

It was pretty smart on Hillary's part going on Stern's show. These dabates really are a waste of time. It's basically the party bosses getting together with the mainstream media moderators and deciding who gets a chance at nomination among themselves. They're taking the electorate right out of the nomination process.
all they are are bad campaign ads.

My favorite pizza restaurant in Oahu renamed their Hawaiian pizza with jalapeno peppers from the "Hot Hawaiian" to the "Tulsi Gabbard"....and their meat lovers pizza was named the Donald Trump.....I ordered the Donald Trump....:04:
Man, there is no way I am putting Donald Trump in my mouth. Now Tulsi.....

there's more money in welfare, SS and medicare than any programs in the country. you know this right? Please say you know this. Back in the 60's military money was top, but not anymore. not even close dude. not even in the top 20.

We have no clue how much the military is spending.

We have no clue how much the military is spending.
sure we do, it's called a budget. Are you now saying the house lies?

Wow, what fricken planet do you live on?

Anyway. It's not really about just getting elected here. It's about changing the course of history. Takes time.

Hillary and smart does not belong in the same sentence.

Forum List

Back