Russian boots on the ground in Syria

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Russian fighter pilots are expected to begin arriving in Syria in the coming days, and will fly their Russian air force fighter jets and attack helicopters against ISIS and rebel-aligned targets within the failing state.

According to Western diplomats, a Russian expeditionary force has already arrived in Syria and set up camp in an Assad-controlled airbase. The base is said to be in area surrounding Damascus, and will serve, for all intents and purposes, as a Russian forward operating base. Russian jets in Syrian skies
So much for Jebbies no fly zone over Syria

Russian fighter pilots are expected to begin arriving in Syria in the coming days, and will fly their Russian air force fighter jets and attack helicopters against ISIS and rebel-aligned targets within the failing state.

According to Western diplomats, a Russian expeditionary force has already arrived in Syria and set up camp in an Assad-controlled airbase. The base is said to be in area surrounding Damascus, and will serve, for all intents and purposes, as a Russian forward operating base. Russian jets in Syrian skies

Why don't you give us the site so that the viewers can read an entire article, such as this one. By the way, who are the jebbies? I don't think we have seen this word in an English dictionary so maybe it is a word from some foreign country. Can you throw out a few more words from this foreign country? I like learning new words.

Russia Puts Boots on the Ground in Syria?

Gave the link......Jebbie as in Jebbie Bush.......he wants to play General like Hilly did in Libya

Syrian Army Sources Deny Russia’s Military Intervention Inside Syria

"Recently, a number of rumors have surfaced around the internet regarding the Russian Federation’s future military intervention in Syria to combat the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS); however, after consulting with a senior officer in the Syrian Arab Army (SAA), Al-Masdar News was notified that these rumors were not true.

The senior officer in the Syrian Arab Army denied the arrival of the Russian Air Force in the provincial capital of the Latakia Governorate, despite numerous reports from Israeli and Syrian Opposition media outlets that asserted they received this Intel through “inside” sources.

Furthermore, a source from the Syrian Arab Air Force (SAAF) – that is currently stationed in Latakia – also denied the arrival of the Russian Air Force; however, he did confirm the presence of Russian and Iranian military advisors inside this coastal city, but he could not give details regarding their visit to Syria.

Last week, the Russian Federation agreed to boost its military aid by providing satellite imagery to the Syrian Armed Forces, while also increasing the level of military intelligence they share with the Syrian Arab Army’s Central Command.

Russia’s Foreign Minister, Sergei Lavrov, has been very critical of the Anti-ISIS Coalitions, calling the airstrikes “”ineffective” and criticizing the countries involved for their double standards in regards to combatting terrorism."

http://www.almasdarnews.com/article...y-russias-military-intervention-inside-syria/

Everyone’s missing the really major development of the Syrian conflict

putin-assad-russia-syria.jpg

Yep. Putin's gonna help Assad and thumb his nose at everyone. Let's see what kind of a change this will mean.

Read more: Russia sees Assad as 'spent force,' expert says - Business Insider

Photos allegedly taken over Idlib seem to prove Russian Migs, Sukhois and drones are currently operating against ISIS in Syria These photos suggest Russian Air Force jets and drones are already operating against ISIS in Syria

To tell you the truth, I think Russia is more concerned about the Ukraine than Syria. It seems that we get different versions of what is going on.

Russia not planning to send troops to fight ISIS in Syria – Putin’s spokesman

RT (founded as "Russia Today") is a Russian state-funded television network which runs cable andsatellitetelevision channels, as well as Internet content directed to audiences outside the Russian Federation

the more folks willing to shoot up isil

the merrier

USA/NATO can toss over 200 cruise missles into Libya overnight, but can't seem to put a real hurt into ISIS who parades around in broad daylight beheading people.

If Russia decides to go full bore in Syria against ISIS, who, BTW, doesn't fight with one hand tied behind their back according to 'rules of engagement', and decimates ISIS in four months, it would make us look like idiots.
No wonder our WH calls possible Russian presence in Syria 'destabilizing'.

the more folks willing to shoot up isil

the merrier

USA/NATO can toss over 200 cruise missles into Libya overnight, but can't seem to put a real hurt into ISIS who parades around in broad daylight beheading people.

If Russia decides to go full bore in Syria against ISIS, who, BTW, doesn't fight with one hand tied behind their back according to 'rules of engagement', and decimates ISIS in four months, it would make us look like idiots.
No wonder our WH calls possible Russian presence in Syria 'destabilizing'.
You (your regime) already look like idiots. Over one year of US/Coalition bombing ISIS hast not even hindered the group from being on the offensive. This is basically an occupying of the war on terrorism that covers the true activities.

Iraqi army downs two U.K. planes carrying weapons for ISIL
American aircraft dropped weapons to ISIS, says MP - Iraqi News
U.S. bombers hold fire on Islamic State targets amid ground intelligence blackout

Captain blei-----your catcalling is childish-----
it boils down do-----"IF YOU DON'T KISS THE ASS OF MY
HERO BASHAR---THE YOU ARE ISIS"------try to act your shoe
size

size
We have discussed that nonsense. Some people ain´t convinced that Assad is the good guy. But in their opinion, he is nevertheless the best choice by far for the country.

Others, like ISIS-Sally, are spreading the propaganda of the Islamist terrorists of al-Nusra and their affiliates.

size
We have discussed that nonsense. Some people ain´t convinced that Assad is the good guy. But in their opinion, he is nevertheless the best choice by far for the country.

Others, like ISIS-Sally, are spreading the propaganda of the Islamist terrorists of al-Nusra and their affiliates.

you are a liar -----ass ad ass kisser, captain blei Sally does not support the dopplegangers of Baathist shit----to wit---isis shit. You are comical-----assad is better than -----anyone else in Syria------that is tragic-----you have declared that there is nothing but shit left in syria

And next comes the Spetsnaz....Russia's Special Forces. A repeat of Afghanistan will reoccur.

Russian Troops in Syria will give them practice in the desert, give them a chance to make up and prove themselves for a failed Afghanistan campaign in the 1980s, and prove to the world that they are a viable force.

Putin is looking this over very closely. Although it does not make sense ; as Russia, as well as the Russian mafia support Iran - Iraq and Syrian terrorist with weapons and supplys.

And in the end of October, allegedly, My department has a two or three week maintenance shutdown to deal with. With any luck.....my vacation will not get cancelled again. My vacation plans are for the end of October or the first of November....depending on the weather, as I plan on camping. I must act like a Spetsnaz Soldier and work with some less knowledgable people - contractors ; whom like to play mind games and manipulate my time. :)

Shadow 355

size

you are a liar -----ass ad ass kisser, captain blei Sally does not support the dopplegangers of Baathist shit----to wit---isis shit. You are comical-----assad is better than -----anyone else in Syria------that is tragic-----you have declared that there is nothing but shit left in syria
What ISIS-Sally supports does not have anything to do with Baathism, indeed. Like the scum she supports.
Sally is an US government agitator talking about "moderate Rebels" that doesn´t exist. ISIS-Sally has never reported about crimes of al-Nusra and co while she is busy to spread propaganda against the Syrian government.

size

IRosie is so right. I have never seen a poster as childish as you are, and I am willing to bet most of the posters haven't either. Just because we are not enamored with your hero Assad doesn't mean we support the terrorists. There are many Syrians themselves who are not enamored with him, and probably those people walking down the halls of the U.N. viewing the torture pictures of Syrians while in Assad's prisons don't have such a high opinion of him also. Maybe your bestest buddy in this world can send you one of the uniforms his soldiers wear, and you can walk up and down your main boulevard with a toy rifle.

Forum List

Back