Russia threatens Poland for Soviet memorial tear down.

Soviets during the Warsaw Uprising did next to nothing to help Poles.
You seem to be suggesting that the Soviets did not rid Poland of the Nazis. No-one would agree with you.

The Soviets stopping at the Banks of Warsaw not to help Poles fight Nazis, but to wait until they were killed off.

This supports that Soviets were more interested in conquering Poland, rather than liberating Poland.

I wonder where all that BS you have been writing on so many pages comes from? Your hateful nature and your sick head?

There are NO historical documents supporting your BS. BTW, your nick doesn't make any sense. It's Red Army who saved Europe, not some Sobeski.

Jan Sobieski helped save Europe from Islamic Turks.

Soviets on the other hand helped slave half of Europe.
Were it not for the Soviets, Poles would be living as slaves in the Third Reich today.

Nope. Berlin would have been nuked, and the Poles would have been free and independent from 45 on.

Neither was good.
Nor was it good for a Russian soldier to stop a bullet in Poland.

You seem to be suggesting that the Soviets did not rid Poland of the Nazis. No-one would agree with you.

The Soviets stopping at the Banks of Warsaw not to help Poles fight Nazis, but to wait until they were killed off.

This supports that Soviets were more interested in conquering Poland, rather than liberating Poland.

I wonder where all that BS you have been writing on so many pages comes from? Your hateful nature and your sick head?

There are NO historical documents supporting your BS. BTW, your nick doesn't make any sense. It's Red Army who saved Europe, not some Sobeski.

Sobieski has also led to the abolishment of Poland in 1720.

The Soviets did rid Poland of the Nazis in 1945 and the Polish government did promise to protect and honor memorials to those Soviet troops who were killed in the process. It is dishonorable for the nationalist Polish government now to renege on its word.

The Soviets weren't much better than the Nazis, at the time, and between 1933 - 1938 the Soviets were actually worse than the Nazis.
Nevertheless, it was the Soviet troops who rid Poland of the Nazis. Their dead deserve to be honored.

If they hadn't first invaded and occupied eastern Poland as a conqueror with Adolph Hitler I'd say you have a point. But they did, so they can't claim to be the benevolent liberators of Poland.

Russia should offer to truck out any monuments the Poles don't want back to Russia. The ones that are too large are free to be destroyed by Poland. Russians already honor their own war dead. They can't insist another country be forced to do the same, a country they invaded and held prisoner behind the Iron Curtain for 45 years after WW2 was over.
IN Polish schools, the state curriculum mandated, that all school children mourn the soviet soldiers as war heros and call the Polish soldiers as criminals and rapists. Furthermore, Polish school curriculum also states that it is the criminal behavior of Polish soldiers why eastern Poland is not returned to Poland to this day.
Hungary has the same in its own school curriculum about Hungarian soldiers.

When I read some of those delusional posts like “F.. Russians!” or “F.. Soviets!”, I think how wise were the Soviets insisting on Nuremberg Tribunal condemning all the war crimes of German Nazis and on strict documenting it. Otherwise I’m sure Western world elites would have already subscribed all those crimes to Soviet Union and Red Army. It has already been done in my failed state of Ukraine: poor children are learning the “history” where German Nazi’s crimes are subscribed to Russians. And Western Media are very silent about that.

Rewriting the history of WW2 is another tool in anti-Russian propaganda. But… there still exist a lot of historical documents which Russia can use against all that dirt the Western establishment is trying to stick to her.

Don't worry, there are even dirtier rewrites around your land. For example, in the Czech Republic and France, they teach that it was Hungary that planned and started the two world wars, even though Hungary didn't even exist yet during those days.

The Soviets did rid Poland of the Nazis in 1945 and the Polish government did promise to protect and honor memorials to those Soviet troops who were killed in the process. It is dishonorable for the nationalist Polish government now to renege on its word.

The Soviets weren't much better than the Nazis, at the time, and between 1933 - 1938 the Soviets were actually worse than the Nazis.
Nevertheless, it was the Soviet troops who rid Poland of the Nazis. Their dead deserve to be honored.

If they hadn't first invaded and occupied eastern Poland as a conqueror with Adolph Hitler I'd say you have a point. But they did, so they can't claim to be the benevolent liberators of Poland.

Russia should offer to truck out any monuments the Poles don't want back to Russia. The ones that are too large are free to be destroyed by Poland. Russians already honor their own war dead. They can't insist another country be forced to do the same, a country they invaded and held prisoner behind the Iron Curtain for 45 years after WW2 was over.
IN Polish schools, the state curriculum mandated, that all school children mourn the soviet soldiers as war heros and call the Polish soldiers as criminals and rapists. Furthermore, Polish school curriculum also states that it is the criminal behavior of Polish soldiers why eastern Poland is not returned to Poland to this day.

I think you mean that in the Soviet era, Soviet Poland promoted such propaganda.

I think you mean that in the Soviet era, Soviet Poland promoted such propaganda.

Yes, that's what I was told, although it is still questionable how much power Polish pacifists have in Polish governance, to explain away why they block the question of reuniting Poland.

Yes, that's what I was told, although it is still questionable how much power Polish pacifists have in Polish governance, to explain away why they block the question of reuniting Poland.

Maybe because if Poland does, it will end up bombed like Serbia?

Really, but Jan Sobieski died in 1696?

Maybe because if Poland does, it will end up bombed like Serbia?
Yes. Possibly. But these would be Russian bombers, not American. So this would be less serious, maybe like the South China Sea military exercises.

Yes, but it was his egotistic and short sighted military help for Vienna, that gave room for the crime syndicate, called Habsburgs, that took Poland off the map. If Sobieski had not fallen to the phony Christian protection propaganda, Vienna would have become ottoman, and neither the habsburgs, nor the Hohenzollern would have existed to liquidate Poland.

Yes, but it was his egotistic and short sighted military help for Vienna, that gave room for the crime syndicate, called Habsburgs, that took Poland off the map. If Sobieski had not fallen to the phony Christian protection propaganda, Vienna would have become ottoman, and neither the habsburgs, nor the Hohenzollern would have existed to liquidate Poland.

Yeah, well the Ottoman Empire was much bigger than Poland, and would have eventually swallowed up Poland too.

Yeah, well the Ottoman Empire was much bigger than Poland, and would have eventually swallowed up Poland too.
Not quite, because the Ottoman Empire relied on satellite states such as the principality of Transylvania to back up their western campaign from a territorial strategy point of view. Was politically obvious at the time, especially considering, that the ottomans have nominated Hungarian speaking Hungarian nobles to the throne of Hungary to counter Habsburg claims to it.

Forum List

Back