Russia Switches to Focus of Liberating the Donbass.

And given the age of the two cities… Kiev was the capital city for the Rus people long before Moscow existed.

Capitals: Kyiv is one among the oldest cities in Europe and was founded in 482, while Moscow was founded in 1147 by Yuriy Dolgoruky, the son of Volodymyr Monomakh. So, Kyiv is older than Moscow by 665 years
Tell me if you know, how long has Ukraine been a sovereign nation?

Chop Suey Commandos

My proposal that a non-American alliance of all the Asian states threatened by China also suffers from an imbalance in wealth and population. But Japan alone before Pearl Harbor proved that is meaningless.

The Chinese manufacture shoddy products; their fall-apart junk tells us what kind of military they have. Its last big demonstration was its pathetic performance in the Korean War: 400,000 dead, while the United States lost only 36,000. There was no patriotic reason to surrender North Korea to their allies. Nuking them would have killed fewer Chinese than they had lost by their suicide charges, but it would have ended the war and freed North Korea.
All bs. The Chinese are kicking our ass in nearly every aspect. This is the arrogant thinking of a dumb American.

No nation in history has advanced as quickly as China. 50 years ago they were the poorest nation in the world. Now? They have built massive cities nearly overnight. They have a high speed rail system that criss crosses the country that is the envy of the world. They graduate exponentially more engineers every year than the US and these are real engineers. They recently landed a spacecraft on the dark sided of the moon, as well as on Mars.

Get informed before posting.

hey moron. Does Italy have the right to invade the UK now since it was part of the Roman empire? Does Russia have the right to invade the Baltic states since they were part of the Russian empire? History is not as simple as you simpletons believe.
Lol. You calling me an moron. Lol

Do you not know the vast majority of citizens in Crimea are RUSSIAN. They voted to return to Russia, after O’s coup in Ukraine. Do you not know Crimea was part of Russia since Catherine the fucking Great? Look her up as I’m sure you know nothing of her. Do you not know Kruschev by dictate gave Crimea to Ukraine, which was a meaningless gesture then since the USSR controlled everything?

Do you not know the Donbass is majority ethnic Russians and the Ukrainians have killed about 14,000 of them since 2014?

No need to answer. I know your answer.

I sure hope not but if Russia has no cruise missiles left then that makes it more likely that Russia will turn to nuclear weapons. Nobody wants that!

In any case, maybe there's no cause for concern as I've heard quite a few times from Americans that Russia's nuclear weapons are all outdated and they wouldn't detonate. Do you think so too?

When the arrogance is put down, there becomes a much greater chance of a peace settlement. We need to work on it!
Based upon the performance of the Russian military so far, only a small percentage of Russia's missiles would even successfully launch, and an even smaller percentage would get their payloads to the assigned targets and an even smaller percentage of the warheads would detonate.

Based upon the performance of the Russian military so far, only a small percentage of Russia's missiles would even successfully launch, and an even smaller percentage would get their payloads to the assigned targets and an even smaller percentage of the warheads would detonate.
Perhaps with their older stock. But they definitely have newer. More advanced equipment that they haven't fielded yet. Short of their hypersonic missile demonstration. I suspect... And I'll probably catch flak for this, but... I suspect that Russia is using Ukraine as a sand box, like we did in the middle east, and Afghanistan. Using it as a crucible to turn recruits into veteran soldiers. And burning up old inventory.

Lol. You calling me an moron. Lol

Do you not know the vast majority of citizens in Crimea are RUSSIAN. They voted to return to Russia, after O’s coup in Ukraine. Do you not know Crimea was part of Russia since Catherine the fucking Great? Look her up as I’m sure you know nothing of her. Do you not know Kruschev by dictate gave Crimea to Ukraine, which was a meaningless gesture then since the USSR controlled everything?

Do you not know the Donbass is majority ethnic Russians and the Ukrainians have killed about 14,000 of them since 2014?

No need to answer. I know your answer.
You think Mexico has the right to invade America and retake California since many Mexicans live there and it was once part of Mexico. i know how you think. Because there is a separatist movement in Donbass that gives Putin the right to seize the entire nation like he has been trying to do? Yes of course you think so.

You think Mexico has the right to invade America and retake California since many Mexicans live there and it was once part of Mexico. i know how you think. Because there is a separatist movement in Donbass that gives Putin the right to seize the entire nation like he has been trying to do? Yes of course you think so.
You aren’t very good at reading and comprehending are you?

Just a couple things wrong with your premise. The Mexicans in America; by, and large DO NOT want to be part of Mexico. Secondly is the lack of military might on Mexicos part, in order to make that nonexistent what, a reality.

There it is AGAIN. Either you're with us or you're a traitor. It happens in every war like clockwork. The feeble minded statist knows nothing else. You’d think after all the lies and failed wars our government has gotten us into, they’d know better.
Multiple Choice. "None of the Above" Is Forbidden

But this time "us" refers to the whole specious spectrum. The fake America Firsters in the controlled bipartisan media have come out of the closet as Glowbaloneys from the get go. Also, they're Chickenhawk girlymen, which is another reason they fear virile Putin.

And given the age of the two cities… Kiev was the capital city for the Rus people long before Moscow existed.

Capitals: Kyiv is one among the oldest cities in Europe and was founded in 482, while Moscow was founded in 1147 by Yuriy Dolgoruky, the son of Volodymyr Monomakh. So, Kyiv is older than Moscow by 665 years
Ukraine Is a Cut-and-Paste Globalist Colony

As usual in the Netrix, a meaningless fact is cited and some illogical, self-serving conclusion is grafted onto it. Kiev was a tiny city-state in constant and futile war with its neighbors. Just like the first Chinese emperor, who united four warring states and put an end to that anarchy, the rulers in Moscow were the only ones who saw the necessity of putting an end to tribalism by uniting all these petty principalities by force and build a real country out of that union. The first czars were the Bismarcks and Garibaldis of Eastern Europe.

All bs. The Chinese are kicking our ass in nearly every aspect.

No nation in history has advanced as quickly as China. 50 years ago they were the poorest nation in the world. Now? They have built massive cities nearly overnight. They have a high speed rail system that crisscrosses the country that is the envy of the world. They graduate exponentially more engineers every year than the US and these are real engineers.
We Don't Owe a Living to Those Who Own the World

The predatory parasite richboys and their boytoys rule and ruin everything, so there's no reason to blame excluded Americans for the low status that oligarchic clique has dragged us down to. If we wind up in the dustpan of history, it's because we've been swept away by the brooms of the entitled elitist sorcerers' apprentices.

We were the Wonder of the World before the upper class became the ruling class.

Forum List

Back