Answer to naive western morons who believe MS presstitutes.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Why Putin doesn't harry and doesn't bomb cities and kills millions like NATO did it in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yugoslavia, Libya, Syria etc. etc. etc?
Because any square mile of territorials taken by Russian troops will be included in Russia.
Putin cares a sh.. about opinion of enemies, so it will continue to do what he shall to do.
To rebuild the country is a costly business so Russians don't want to destroy too much.
Be pretty sure, the entirely Ukraine including its West part will be overthrown by Russian troops and included in Russia.
If Putin refuses to do it he will became a dead man, he knows it.
So, relax, grab popcorn and a six pack and enjoy the show

Why Putin doesn't harry and doesn't bomb cities and kills millions like NATO did it in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yugoslavia, Libya, Syria etc. etc. etc?
Because any square mile of territorials taken by Russian troops will be included in Russia.
Putin cares a sh.. about opinion of enemies, so it will continue to do what he shall to do.
To rebuild the country is a costly business so Russians don't want to destroy too much.
Be pretty sure, the entirely Ukraine including its West part will be overthrown by Russian troops and included in Russia.
Sooooooo, you're admitting Pooter wants to conquer independent countries and absorb them into Russia.......... Bout time you came clean.........

Last edited:
To rebuild the country is a costly business so Russians don't want to destroy too much
It's not his place to destroy any of it. It's not his. Tell him to stop murdering children when he sees CHILDREN written outside of a building with children in it. And orphanages and hospitals. Tell Putty to get the hell out of someone else's country.
Your buddy is evil...

Sooooooo, you're admitting Pooter wants to conquer independent countries and absorb them into Russia.......... Bout time you came clean.........

Like USA it did

1024px-U.S._Territorial_Acquisitions.png

It's not his place to destroy any of it. It's not his. Tell him to stop murdering children when he sees CHILDREN written outside of a building with children in it.

Why do you not condemn the witch Albright?
In difference to her and the US government Russians don't murder any children.
By the way.

USA and NATO murdered through the last 30 years more as 20m in numerous countries, around 50% were children

Let’s remember Madeleine Albright for who she really was​

The former US Secretary of State, who once publicly admitted that she thinks the deaths of half a million Iraqi children were ‘worth it’, was no force for ‘democracy and human rights’.

kisspng-wicked-witch-of-the-west-the-wonderful-wizard-of-o-5b33559ac94990.0708618715300909068245.jpg

An illegitimate country since 2014 only means that the West's mafia cult will continue its rotting process from within 'normalcy' Kiev may not require bombing and can self-implode (Zelenskiy doing lines of coke like it's going out of style) from That city, while Moscow concentrates on the Donbass and newly-won land-bridge as a buffer against NATO's schizoid expansion. The major thing for the Russian Army was the fall of Mariupol.

You are so well groomed by Putin and his Russian trolls.

You are so well groomed by Putin and his Russian trolls.

Moron,

Putin is a f... for me, I support only the fight of Russian people against crazy NATO, NWO and Bandera animals.
Russia would be probably the last refuge of western conservative whites if it win the war against NWO.

An illegitimate country since 2014 only means that the West's mafia cult will continue its rotting process from within 'normalcy' Kiev may not require bombing and can self-implode (Zelenskiy doing lines of coke like it's going out of style) from That city, while Moscow concentrates on the Donbass and newly-won land-bridge as a buffer against NATO's schizoid expansion. The major thing for the Russian Army was the fall of Mariupol.
Looks like quite a few people develop their personal "justifications"...... I'll have to check with Jimmy Hoffa, see if he has that CS cataloged in the CS library buried under the grassy knoll. :thup:

My owner is God.
Your and yours are Satan and Karl Marx
Indeed. Isn’t half truths the weapon of Satan?

We are accused of blindly following Western Media. But Putin lied for months leading up to the invasion. So his lies should be addressed. And they aren’t. Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness. In other words. Don’t lie.

Putin lied about the invasion. He lied about the reason he invaded. He lied day after day trying to find a justification to reduce or diminish world opposition to his imperial actions.

If it is not true. Do not say it. If it is not right. Do not do it. Ancient philosophy from a long dead Roman Caesar. As applicable today as it was when he said it.

While denouncing all of us for following Western Media. You never acknowledge or address the lies told by Putin.

My Father once told me. Ok. More than once. Anyway. He told me that if you have to lie. You know you did the wrong thing. Dad was right. History shows it to be true. And my own experiences have shown it to be true

So if Putin is lying. If he lied about his intentions to invade. If he lied about why he invaded. Doesn’t that mean he is doing the wrong thing?

Forum List

Back