Russia Russia Russia confirmed today by Guiliani associate in House testimony

Putin has to be laughing at how easy it is to manipulate MAGA sheeple. Really. This whole Biden inquiry is based on false information provided by Russian operatives. I think the whole damn MAGA gang needs a cognitive test given how easy they are to control and direct...and they think Biden has issues.

This stuff never works out for them.

This is Parnass implicating Bill arr in covering up crimes for a russian oligarch at trump behest because Rudy Giuliani wants to use him to "get dirt" on the Bidens among other illegal things.

Granted lefties have short historical memories but when are they going to stop freaking whining? The HUAC hearings were perhaps the most famous congressional hearings in history. When the war on communism softened, democrats and the media managed to blame the whole thing on a republican senator who didn't even chair a committee.

Sparks Fly When Dan Goldman Grills Ex-Hunter Biden Partner Tony Bobulinski About 'Big Guy' Email​

WATCH LIVE: House Oversight Committee holds hearing on alleged influence peddling and Joe Biden​

This stuff never works out for them.

This is Parnass implicating Bill arr in covering up crimes for a russian oligarch at trump behest because Rudy Giuliani wants to use him to "get dirt" on the Bidens among other illegal things.

OK. . I watched enough of the hearing.

I just want to know, what did Hunter do for the money? What, "expertise," did he provide for what he was paid?

You tell me, in your own words, if you really believe there is no corruption.

Go on, tell me.

OK. . I watched enough of the hearing.

I just want to know, what did Hunter do for the money? What, "expertise," did he provide for what he was paid?

You tell me, in your own words, if you really believe there is no corruption.

Go on, tell me.
He does not to tell them anything.

Forum List

Back