Russia Russia Russia confirmed today by Guiliani associate in House testimony

This pathetic off-topic crybabying won't help you.
It isn't off topic at all.

Crepitus cherry picked some clips from the hearing. . . so I just felt, folks should see some other moments from THE SAME HEARING!

Sorry reality conflicts with your radical attempts to manipulate the narrative.

iu

The jig is up Crep. . .folks can now watch the entire thing, in context if they so choose. :rolleyes:

I already posted it. . didn't you notice? :dunno: They have already had a chance to see that part. . .

WATCH LIVE: House Oversight Committee holds hearing on alleged influence peddling and Joe Biden​

iu

The jig is up Crep. . .folks can now watch the entire thing, in context if they so choose. :rolleyes:

I already posted it. . didn't you notice? :dunno: They have already had a chance to see that part. . .

WATCH LIVE: House Oversight Committee holds hearing on alleged influence peddling and Joe Biden​

Are you seriously posting a video of james comer as some sort of rebuttal?

OK. . I watched enough of the hearing.

I just want to know, what did Hunter do for the money? What, "expertise," did he provide for what he was paid?

You tell me, in your own words, if you really believe there is no corruption.

Go on, tell me.
I liked where the Republicans refused to provide all the texts from the phone they were using, and the pic of that guy meeting with Meadows in a ski mask. Nothing wrong there!

He wasn't.

That was easy.
About $5 million in payments went to Biden family members

"From 2014 to 2020, Biden family members received about $4.94 million from sources with ties to Ukraine, Romania, China and Kazakhstan. The memos show these payments went to:

Hunter Biden, the president’s son;

James Biden, the president’s brother;

Hallie Biden, the wife of Joe Biden’s late son Beau, who also had a relationship with Hunter after Beau’s passing;

And an unknown account the memo characterized as a "Biden" account without explanation.

In many instances, payments to Biden family members were sent by wire to Robinson Walker LLC, a company owned by an associate of Hunter Biden, before they were sent to Biden family accounts.

By PolitFact’s count, about 89% of the money Biden family members received in payments — approximately $4.4 million — went to Hunter Biden or his businesses."

"From 2014 to 2020, Biden family members received about $4.94 million from sources with ties to Ukraine, Romania, China and Kazakhstan. The memos show these payments went to:

Hallie Biden, the wife of Joe Biden’s late son Beau, who also had a relationship with Hunter after Beau’s passing;

And an unknown account the memo characterized as a "Biden" account without explanation.

In many instances, payments to Biden family members were sent by wire to Robinson Walker LLC, a company owned by an associate of Hunter Biden, before they were sent to Biden family accounts.

By PolitFact’s count, about 89% of the money Biden family members received in payments — approximately $4.4 million — went to Hunter Biden or his businesses."
So what? It isn't illegal to make money. Nor do you know the source of the money.

Two implied lies by you, right off the bat.

And your embarrassing attempt to conflate "Biden family" with "Joe Biden" is actually just an implicit admission that you have exactly jack shit on Joe Biden.

I liked where the Republicans refused to provide all the texts from the phone they were using, and the pic of that guy meeting with Meadows in a ski mask. Nothing wrong there!
ay' yup.

sumptin' in thar for everyone. :113:

Just like USMB!

Cool. Show us money that went to Joe.

So what? It isn't illegal to make money.
No, you are right, it isn't.

I have heard this scandle compared to when Jared Kushner made money dealing with the Saudis.

There is one big difference here. .. WE KNOW what the money was made, and what Kushner DID!

We haven't got the first damn clue what Hunter did to make that money. That is all the Republicans have been asking, and so far, have yet to get an answer. . .

. . in fact, Hunter won't even show up to answer questions.

I have heard this scandle compared to when Jared Kushner made money dealing with the Saudis.
Well whoever made that idiotic comparison should smack themselves. Jared was a government employee in charge of diplomatic relations with the very people who gave his firm that money. The firm he formed the day he left the government. .

I mean, if your goal is to shine a spotlight on how little you have compared to the obvious corruption of Trump family members.... nicely done.

That is a video of the entire hearing! That is where your own tweets came from. :rolleyes:

You seriously have the IQ of a turnip, don't you?

:auiqs.jpg:
I watched the first couple of minutes and thew were all Comer telling lies, as usual. Then I turned it off. The hearing was more than 7 minutes long, I'm pretty sure.

Forum List

Back