Russia pulls out of Syria, says ISIS has been defeated.

`
`

The US corporations love "perpetual war" because its so profitable so I'm guessing the US will NEVER pull out of Syria, Iraq or Afghanistan.

I could care less about Muslims killing other Muslims, nor do I care if Russia is helping one side.

Somewhat incorrectly. Despite the fact that there are many Muslims on the side of Assad and he himself is an Alawite, Syria of Assad is a secular state. And Russia helps not one Muslims to kill other Muslims, but helps one multi-religious, including the Christian side, to kill the Islamists of the other side.

But the United States, really, can not reconcile and calm down. Now the Americans began to arm and train the New Syrian Army, which opposes Assad. And this New Syrian Army is the same Islamists from ISIS and An-Nusra.

So in fact in this war, Russia supports Christians, and the US supports Islamists.

This is Syria, which Russia supports. I hope you do not need to mention how badly compatible are the Islamists and Christmas? :)

bashar_i_asma_asad_v_monastyre_2.jpg

8.jpg

12391200_1078067668911087_4845533401385243607_n.jpg

1032291635.jpg

aleppo-christmas-2.jpg

Now try to find the same attitude to Christianity among the militants supported by the United States.

Last edited:
Political Interest said:
As a result Syria will not become a hell state like that of Libya or Iraq. The Christian minorities and others will be able to live.

Yes, I wrote about the same thing above.

You can be any kind of negative attitude to Assad (although I, knowing his sociotype well, I doubt that he has at least 1% of what is attributed to him), but under his authority, Syrian Christians are not threatened. While under the rule of opposition Islamists, however they are called, FSA / NSA / etc., Christians and other gentiles in Syria are doomed.

Wonder how they felt about the intentional bombing of hospitals?

Their colleagues, Nadezhda Durachenko and Galina Mikhailova, died in Aleppo. When the Russian hospital came under shelling from the Syrian opposition. The opposition supported by the West. I do not know, ask the returnees themselves how they feel about it. You can also ask the children of these dead women about this - they had families.

siriya_medsestry_0.jpg

HiElI8Oon0WjSCKxUhFHGw.jpg

Wonder how they felt about the intentional bombing of hospitals?

Their colleagues, Nadezhda Durachenko and Galina Mikhailova, died in Aleppo. When the Russian hospital came under shelling from the Syrian opposition. The opposition supported by the West. I do not know, ask the returnees themselves how they feel about it. You can also ask the children of these dead women about this - they had families.

View attachment 166251

View attachment 166252
Only two? That will certainly take less time than asking the 1000s killed by Russian precision airstrikes on hospitals. So I will give you more time.

He's right, you are wrong. Russia was only in Syria to preserve that portion of the Assad regime which provides a buffer for their military bases. That is why the US is still in Syria fighting ISIS, while the Russian units are there harassing American units.

And being the little cheeleader of a man who hunts journalists as a hobby, you are in NO position to criticize the media access and exposure of anyone. You swallow a sanitized media built on fear and death...then have the audacity to call others brainwashed? Embarrassing.

Last edited:
That will certainly take less time than asking the 1000s killed by Russian precision airstrikes on hospitals. So I will give you more time.

It seemed to me that primitive fantasy was being discussed on a different forum.

Sent from my LG-H990 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Oh, it's a fact. You see, you are lying. Putin is lying. Everyone knows Putin is lying, including Putin. He just doesnt care. He has good little paid internet footsoldiers like you to help maintain his evil kleptocracy.

Forum List

Back