Putin pulls out of Syria

leftist morons should take notes

total war wins and wins quickly, your way of fighting leads to decades and decades of bullshit
I know right. Without Putin I would never have been able to plan my luxury three-week vacation here -
7efe8cd7-83b8-4bc3-aa5a-323bb384fed6-460x276.jpeg

In beautiful downtown Kabul, Afghanistan. Let me tell you, Expedia got me one hell of a rate, all thanks to Vlad...
you should see a doctor about your drug habit

You know what that means ? Isis has been defeated !

Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Military Pullout From Syria

Russian strongman Vladimir Putin declared mission accomplished Monday and said he is withdrawing his troops from war-torn Syria now that peace talks are underway.

"I believe that the goal set out to the ministry of defense and the armed forces has, in large part, been fulfilled and that's why I order the minister of defense as of tomorrow to start the pullout of the main part of our military grouping from the Syrian Arab Republic," Putin said.
Pull out!? that's un American!

Is that a Rick Santorum quote?

He's done schooling Obungles in proper warfare

Bombing civilians is proper for y'all? Unbelievable.

You really do buy into this bullshit that Putin only targeted civilians? Really?

Yes. He is pro-Assad, not anti-ISIS unless it is convenient.

Of course he is pro Assad. Syria after all is one of his allies. But Putin's reasons for wanting to take out ISIS isn't limited to Assad. Russia has skin in the game to eradicate these monsters considering the number of Chechens who are fighting for ISIS.

There are reports that al Shishani has now been killed, but Omar the Chechen was actually the top military commander for ISIS. And on top of all of that Chechen terrorists last summer dedicated thousands of jihadists to ISIS.

But the timing of Putin's intervention is truly fascinating. The United Nations had warned the parties involved that ISIS was really on the move in Afghanistan. Twice. Once in March 2015 and then again in September. No one made a move.

Russia realized the west was doing jack shit (only 1/4 of the missions dropped a bomb) and Turkey was bombing Kurds not ISIS because they were buying ISIS oil and selling it on the black market, and Saudi Arabia was bombing the crap out of Yemen instead of ISIS.

So he jumped in to back up Assad.

Bottom line Putin acted to eradicate as much of ISIS as possible. Fighting them in Syria beats fighting them on home turf and the startling gains made in Afghanistan had ISIS on his doorstep.

The withdrawal will signal good intentions for the peace process now.

He's done schooling Obungles in proper warfare

Bombing civilians is proper for y'all? Unbelievable.

You really do buy into this bullshit that Putin only targeted civilians? Really?

Yes. He is pro-Assad, not anti-ISIS unless it is convenient.

Of course he is pro Assad. Syria after all is one of his allies. But Putin's reasons for wanting to take out ISIS isn't limited to Assad. Russia has skin in the game to eradicate these monsters considering the number of Chechens who are fighting for ISIS.

There are reports that al Shishani has now been killed, but Omar the Chechen was actually the top military commander for ISIS. And on top of all of that Chechen terrorists last summer dedicated thousands of jihadists to ISIS.

But the timing of Putin's intervention is truly fascinating. The United Nations had warned the parties involved that ISIS was really on the move in Afghanistan. Twice. Once in March 2015 and then again in September. No one made a move.

Russia realized the west was doing jack shit (only 1/4 of the missions dropped a bomb) and Turkey was bombing Kurds not ISIS because they were buying ISIS oil and selling it on the black market, and Saudi Arabia was bombing the crap out of Yemen instead of ISIS.

So he jumped in to back up Assad.

Bottom line Putin acted to eradicate as much of ISIS as possible. Fighting them in Syria beats fighting them on home turf and the startling gains made in Afghanistan had ISIS on his doorstep.

The withdrawal will signal good intentions for the peace process now.

And his eyes are dreamy, right :rolleyes:

Good for him. Putin is a REAL LEADER and his people love him for it. He keeps them safe from cultural marxism and he knows how to fight and when to fight. I hope the work that's been done by Russia can help Assad stay in power and finish off the terrorist scum backed by American and Israeli money,weapons and training.
Putin is a DICTATOR and his people are scared to death of him, because they know he wouldn't think twice about having any one of them executed.

If you and the rest of the RWNJs on here love him so much, then move there. I can guarantee you, none of you will be missed.
That's why he has been re elected so many times eh? Wait let me guess he rigged EVERY election he was elected in eh? LOL....Only libtard tools like you believe Putin is a dictator. I bet you think Hitler's people were scared of him to eh? Ever seen pics of Hitler and his citizens? NO GUARDS he is in an open air car gladly shaking hands and holding the people he ruled unlike today's world where EVERY ruler is HATED and rides in bulletproof cars and with tons of guards....seems to be we have been lied to....shoo now.
Sooooo...let me get this straight...
Obama is a tyrant and a dictator, constantly subverting the US Constitution and the will of the people whereas Hitler and Putin have been unfairly maligned by Libtards?
Obama is a moron and a weakling who uses his power to pander to a SMALL portion of the population and his entire life has led him to HATE America and what it stands for and when he became president he finally had his chance to change as much as he could about America and has tried since he became president to do so. He reminds me of some wannabe warlord of some African banana republic.
Somebody is suffering from an extremely severe case of ODS.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Sooooo...let me get this straight...
Obama is a tyrant and a dictator, constantly subverting the US Constitution and the will of the people whereas Hitler and Putin have been unfairly maligned by Libtards?
Obama is a moron and a weakling who uses his power to pander to a SMALL portion of the population and his entire life has led him to HATE America and what it stands for and when he became president he finally had his chance to change as much as he could about America and has tried since he became president to do so. He reminds me of some wannabe warlord of some African banana republic.
Please continue with your thought.
You were then going to say..."but on the other hand, Adolph and Vladimir are..."
I already explained what Adolf and Vladimir are.

"Who are..... Republican Heros? I'll take popuri for $500 Alex !"
I am not a Republican dumb ass.
You mean you are just a regular dumb ass?

You know what that means ? Isis has been defeated .

I don't know if it means ISIS is defeated, but it does mean Putin is content with the notion that Assad is no longer in any danger of being overthrown. Obama's proxy war is in shambles, his 'mercenaries' / army defeated.

Looking back, Putin also 'schooled' Obama on how to stop the invasion / take-over of an ally. When Putin amassed troops on the boundary of the Ukraine, despite the US's pledge to protect the Ukraine's sovereignty, Obama sat back, watched, and let Russia invade Crimea. When Obama threatened Assad / Syria with his proxy war, Putin did not sit back and watch - he sent troops into Syria. Putin won the war of 'resolve' and 'determination' in both cases. He did nothing 'half-assed' but instead acted boldly.

There is no place for timidity in combatting / opposing our enemies. In the immortal words of the great Jedi Master Yoda "Do or do not do - there is no 'try'."

Mebbe dey need `em for the Ukraine?...

More Russian warplanes leave Syria
March 16 2016 - A second group of Russian warplanes flew out of Syria on Wednesday in line with Moscow's decision to withdraw most of its forces, as US Secretary of State John Kerry prepared a rare trip to Moscow to discuss the conflict.
SU-25 combat aircraft and IL-76 transport planes pulled out of Russia's Hmeimim base in Syria, the defence ministry said in a statement. The departure follows that of a first group of aircraft which arrived back in Russia on Tuesday to a hero's welcome. Washington said Tuesday that “the earliest indications are that the Russians are following through” on the surprise withdrawal. The pullout has spurred hopes for peace talks in Geneva aimed at ending Syria's brutal five-year conflict, which has killed more than 270 000 people and displaced millions.

4266703081.jpg

Russian Su-34 bomber lands after returning from Syria at an airbase near the Russian city Voronezh.​

UN envoy Staffan de Mistura described the withdrawal as a “significant development” for the talks, after the regime and rebel delegations submitted roadmaps for a political solution. “We hope (this) will have a positive impact on the progress of the negotiations,” he said. Kerry said Tuesday he would hold talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin to “try to take advantage of this moment,” which he described as the best opportunity in years to end the bloodshed.

He is expected to go to Moscow some time next week after a trip to Cuba. “As we mark the fifth anniversary of the start of this horrific war, we may face the best opportunity that we've had in years to end it,” he said. In a shock move, Putin ordered the “main part” of Russia's forces out of Syria on Monday, but pledged to keep some air and naval bases in the war-torn nation. A senior official said strikes would also continue against “terrorist targets”, and a monitoring group said Russian aircraft had struck the Islamic State group around the ancient city of Palmyra.

MORE

So much for the Russian withdrawal...
o_O
Syrian PM says Russia to back new Aleppo attack; opposition says truce near collapse
April 10, 2016 - The Russian air force and Syrian military are preparing a joint operation to take Aleppo from rebels, the Syrian prime minister was quoted saying on Sunday, and an opposition official said a ceasefire was on the verge of collapse.
With a U.N. envoy due in Damascus in a bid to advance struggling diplomatic efforts, the "cessation of hostilities agreement" brokered by Russia and the United States came under new strain as government and rebel forces fought near Aleppo. The ceasefire came into effect in February with the aim of paving the way for a resumption of talks to end the five-year-long war. But it has been widely violated, with each side blaming the other for breaches. The fighting south of Aleppo marks the most significant challenge yet to the deal. Diplomacy has meanwhile made little progress with no compromise over the future of President Bashar al-Assad, his position strengthened by Iranian and Russian military support.

A top Iranian official, in comments to Iran TV, rejected what he described as a U.S. request for Tehran's help to make Assad leave power, saying he should serve out his term and be allowed to run in a presidential election "as any Syrian". Syrian Prime Minister Wael al-Halaki told a delegation of visiting Russian lawmakers of preparations to "liberate" Aleppo, Syria's biggest city and commercial hub before the conflict that erupted in 2011. Aleppo is divided into areas controlled separately by the government and opposition. "We, together with our Russian partners, are preparing for an operation to liberate Aleppo and to block all illegal armed groups which have not joined or have broken the ceasefire deal," he was quoted as saying by TASS news agency.

Dmitry Sablin, a member of Russia's upper house of parliament and a member of the delegation, told RIA news agency "Russian aviation will help the Syrian army's ground offensive operation". The deployment of the Russian air force to Syria last year helped tip the war Assad's way as it bombed rebels supported by his enemies including Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the United States. President Vladimir Putin last month withdrew some of the Russian forces, but maintained an air base in Latakia, and kept up strikes on the Islamic State group. Neither the al Qaeda-linked Nusra Front or Islamic State are included in the partial ceasefire.

Rebels have reported the resumption of Russian air strikes south of Aleppo, an important theater where Iranian forces and Lebanon's Hezbollah are fighting in support of the army and the Nusra Front is deployed in close proximity to rebels. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said a total of 35 combatants had been killed on both sides in a 24 hour period in the area, where fighting has been raging for some 10 days. Graphic on areas of control http://tmsnrt.rs/1oNV0hX

"ABOUT TO COLLAPSE"

Forum List

Back