Putin pulls out of Syria

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
You know what that means ? Isis has been defeated !

Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Military Pullout From Syria

Russian strongman Vladimir Putin declared mission accomplished Monday and said he is withdrawing his troops from war-torn Syria now that peace talks are underway.

"I believe that the goal set out to the ministry of defense and the armed forces has, in large part, been fulfilled and that's why I order the minister of defense as of tomorrow to start the pullout of the main part of our military grouping from the Syrian Arab Republic," Putin said.

Pullout only applies to a very, very small amt. of ground troops. Nothing mentioned about fighter jets.........or you just don't know the difference?

Pullout only applies to a very, very small amt. of ground troops. Nothing mentioned about fighter jets.........or you just don't know the difference?

But but but, air support is not enough !

I know . He wants the troops out the way so he can personally parachute in and kick everyone's asses !

Russian strongman Vladimir Putin declared mission accomplished Monday and said he is withdrawing his troops from war-torn Syria now that peace talks are underway.

"I believe that the goal set out to the ministry of defense and the armed forces has, in large part, been fulfilled and that's why I order the minister of defense as of tomorrow to start the pullout of the main part of our military grouping from the Syrian Arab Republic," Putin said.
Great news for the GOP. Now you have troops available, for Trump rallies...

Pull out!? that's un American!

leftist morons should take notes

total war wins and wins quickly, your way of fighting leads to decades and decades of bullshit
I know right. Without Putin I would never have been able to plan my luxury three-week vacation here -
7efe8cd7-83b8-4bc3-aa5a-323bb384fed6-460x276.jpeg

In beautiful downtown Kabul, Afghanistan. Let me tell you, Expedia got me one hell of a rate, all thanks to Vlad...

He couldn't find any more Syrians to kill.....hopefully Putin meets with a violent end like his political opponents have...a good beating and then a plutonium cocktail. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back