Trump: Dems using false accusatons of sex harassment to remove me from office

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Trump: Dems Using ‘False Accusations’ Of Sex Harassment To Remove Me From Office
President Trump claimed Tuesday that the dozen women who have alleged the billionaire businessman sexually harassed and assaulted them are part of a ploy by the Democratic Party to remove him from office.
----------------------------------------------------

USE THE LINKS BEFORE YOU SPEAK SO YOU CAN KEEP YOURSELF FROM LOOKING LIKE A DUMBASS. =)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Audio could prove Democrats are paying sexual harassment accusers

audio clip from the Glenn Beck program where former Fox host Bill O’Reilly announces that he has an audio recording that catches a Democrat bribing a woman to lie about Trump.

============================================

That is exactly what they are doing but you can't tell Trump haters that because they do not follow th right information. They follow the information the shadownGov. wants them to follow just like Clinton lied to gain votes she did and say anything she could. Pyschological warfare works excellently well o on weak minded suckers. Esp. those whose heads are so far up the Governments ass they can't see straight. =) Those are usually your Obama and Clinton lovers.

CNN, for being as lousy as it is, remains many times more reliable than Alex Jones' rag.

To me, those who lie to make another person look guilty should be busted for whatever it is that they accuse the innocent person of doing and if that doesn't make them shut up, I don't know what will.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The stakes are higher, best have proof this time demoquacks. She said isnt going to work

Forum List

Back