Russia? Obama KNEW & Ordered His People To 'STAND DOWN'!

No. The republican cult said there was no HACKING

After running a terrorist-connected Pakistani Spy ring and giving them not only illegal access to classified House files but also access to all DNC member e-mails, their usernames, and passwords, the DNC was 'hacked'. Their personal e-mails were released to the public, showing how Hillary and the DNC had rigged primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud, screwed Bernie over, allowed Hillary to violate election law and campaign finance law, and how they GAVE her the nomination since she could not win it herself...and it was 'her turn'. Their released e-mails also exposed their racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic comments.

The Democrats immediately blamed 'Russia, Russia, Russia'...but would not turn over their server for investigators to confirm their claims. An internal investigation showed, anyway, that the hack had been from the inside. Investigators concluded the large amounts of data stolen could only have been transferred / taken using a thumb drive from the inside. Coincidently, the Pakistani spies had been caught stealing TERA-bytes of data from the House files and DNC...using thumb drives to do so. (The Pakistanis claimed they had stored TEAR-bytes of thir kids' homework and personal photos on the classified House site - which they had no legal access to - and that it was this they had been downloading / taking. (WTF?)

Awan Funneling ‘Massive’ Data Off Congressional Server, Dems Claim It’s Child’s HOMEWORK

44 Dems, Including Wasserman-Schultz, Exempted Muslim Spy Ring From Background Checks - FITNAPHOBIA

Democrats and snowflakes claimed there was no way in hell foreign actors had hacked into Hillary's illegal, un-authorized, unencrypted, unsecured server, thus compromising national security by allowing foreign actors to have access to above-TOP SECRET information. WHILE they were saying this the FBI extradited the infamous Romanian hacker, Guccifer, for hacking in the US, to include hacking Hillary's server. Just recently the DOJ stated Guccifer admitted to hacking Hillary's server and that he had been found guilty / sentenced.

Hacker ‘Guccifer’: I Got Inside Hillary Clinton’s Server

Romanian hacker "Guccifer" sentenced - CBS News

(Notice the trend? EEVERYTHING the snowflakes / liberals claim is actually the complete proven opposite of the truth / facts...)

Yea, I read it -- did you?

"But I can say there were many concerns about how many people were involved in the development of the options so the decision at that point was to neck down the number of people that were involved in our ongoing response options. It's not accurate to say all activities ceased at that point. "

So does this mean that Russia did try to interfere with our elections on behalf of Trump or nah?

Does this also mean that Obama colluded with Russia to keep it a secret that Trump's campaign was under investigation to help Hillary? got it.

Does this also mean that Obama forced Sessions to appoint a special counsel and recuse himself, forced Flynn to plead guilty, forced Manafort to get himself locked up, forced another lifelong republican to seek multiple indictments and convictions -- but couldn't swing a few votes in Michigan and Wisconsin? got it.

I notice the trend in your Postes is trolling spiced up with propaganda
The word you are looking for, snowflake, is 'FACTS', not 'propaganda. The trend you intentionally IGNORED is how I continuously post links, articles, facts, evidence, etc...to support my position and statements regarding what has been proven to be going on....while snowflakes like you always seem to spew opinion in rebuttal and personal attack instead.

Once again, another snyde retort and a ....FAIL.

Obama cyber chief: You'd better believe I was ordered to stand down on Russia

Obama and Mueller knew about Russian crimes associated with their attempt to acquire Uranium One ... And they STOOD DOWN and let it happen.

In 2015 when Russia was running ops and manipulating snowflakes, buying liberal groups, and attempting to hack our power grid Obama again ordered his people to STAND DOWN and let it happen.

'Consider this a confirmation of an allegation that first emerged in March, because the co-author of the book that contained it certainly does. Michael Isikoff and David Corn published an explosive allegation that the Obama administration issued a stand-down order to efforts to counter Russian cyberwarfare in 2016. Yesterday, the head of the Obama administration’s cyber programs told the Senate Intelligence Committee that’s precisely what happened:

The Obama White House’s chief cyber official testified Wednesday that proposals he was developing to counter Russia’s attack on the U.S. presidential election were put on a “back burner” after he was ordered to “stand down” his efforts in the summer of 2016.'

THERE is your illegal Russian collusion, snowflakes!

What a huge f*ing TRAITOR!

Previously you said there was no Russian interference and that Russia had zero impact on our election.

Is that no longer true

Obama and Mueller knew about Russian crimes associated with their attempt to acquire Uranium One ... And they STOOD DOWN and let it happen.

In 2015 when Russia was running ops and manipulating snowflakes, buying liberal groups, and attempting to hack our power grid Obama again ordered his people to STAND DOWN and let it happen.

'Consider this a confirmation of an allegation that first emerged in March, because the co-author of the book that contained it certainly does. Michael Isikoff and David Corn published an explosive allegation that the Obama administration issued a stand-down order to efforts to counter Russian cyberwarfare in 2016. Yesterday, the head of the Obama administration’s cyber programs told the Senate Intelligence Committee that’s precisely what happened:

The Obama White House’s chief cyber official testified Wednesday that proposals he was developing to counter Russia’s attack on the U.S. presidential election were put on a “back burner” after he was ordered to “stand down” his efforts in the summer of 2016.'

THERE is your illegal Russian collusion, snowflakes!

What a huge f*ing TRAITOR!

FAKE NEWS again, go about your day.

The word you are looking for, snowflake, is 'FACTS', not 'propaganda. The trend you intentionally IGNORED is how I continuously post links, articles, facts, evidence, etc...to support my position and statements regarding what has been proven to be going on....while snowflakes like you always seem to spew opinion in rebuttal and personal attack instead.

Links, articles, facts, evidence?

:1peleas:
Easyt65 short intro:
"Link, baby, I have a link for you. Came out of my arse, hangs between my thumb and forefinger? Wanna take a sniff?"

Republicans celebrate Russia subverting the election. Wtf is the point of this thread?

The point is, Obama and company knew that Hitlery was going to lose anyway, so why not let the Russians do their thing and then come back later after Trump wins and accuse him of collusion?

Then again, I reckon no one would have cared, including you, had Trump lost. It's just all about winning elections and not about right and wrong and national security.

So does this mean that Russia did try to interfere with our elections on behalf of Trump or nah?

Does this also mean that Obama colluded with Russia to keep it a secret that Trump's campaign was under investigation to help Hillary? got it.

Does this also mean that Obama forced Sessions to appoint a special counsel and recuse himself, forced Flynn to plead guilty, forced Manafort to get himself locked up, forced another lifelong republican to seek multiple indictments and convictions -- but couldn't swing a few votes in Michigan and Wisconsin? got it.

It means Obama lied about Russian hacking, maybe they were hacking Trump? They already paid Hillary $150,000,000

NO. There is no evidence to support that false accusation, though snowflakes try.

It has been proven that the Russians:

- Engaged in a military-style operation that consisted in using social media to SUCCESSFULLY get snowflakes / democrats to organize and even march for them.

- Paid WILLINFG liberal groups (to include Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and the Black Fist) to spread racial dissention, hatred, and violence.

- Attempted to hack the US power grid...and failed.

There is no serious attempt to 'interfere' in the US election and attempt to sway the election towards Trump. ZERO EVIDENCE. The Russians did not change one single vote from Hillary to Trump.

Let's compare THAT to the Obama administration and Hillary's attempt to affect the outcome of the U. S. election (much like how Barry had interfered in the elections and governances of Egypt Libya, Syria, and Israel while President):

- Protected a proven felon from indictment and prison to keep her in the race (when Liberals would never have allowed a GOP in the same situation to remain in the race)

- Attempted to hack US State Election Systems while trying to take over all US election systems just prior to the Presidential election. Obama and his DHS argued that the Russians could hack into the systems and control our elections. To prove this, and to successfully take over total control of the entire US Presidential election, Obama and his DHS attempted to hack into numerous state election systems....and thank God he FAILED to do so.

- Orchestrated the most criminal Conspiracy - involving his DOJ, CIA, NIA, and FBI - to prevent the GOP candidate from winning and vowing to affect a political COUP to remove him from office should he win.

- Hillary collaborated with / paid foreign spies working with Russians to obtain a document containing debunked 2nd/3rd-hand account Russian propaganda Hillary used illegally (Election Law) in a U.S. election while Obama's FBI criminally used the document to illegally obtain FISA warrants to spy on the GOP candidate and his team during and after the 2016 election.

What Russia did amounted to operating operations to create distrust, fear, and hatred amongst the US population. According to one of Obama's own ex-CIA agents, what Obama and his criminal administration did amounted to running a counter-intelligence operation on the Trump team, attempting to frame him for crimes that never happened, and attempting to treasonously carry out a coup when Hillary was defeated.

Again, Obama - he and his most criminal administration in US history - did more to affect the outcome of the 2016 US Presidential election (and continue to do so after the fact) than the Russians ever did.

Snowflakes want you to ignore that their 2015 enabling of Russian crimes

Links, articles, facts, evidence?

:1peleas:
Easyt65 short intro:
"Link, baby, I have a link for you. Came out of my arse, hangs between my thumb and forefinger? Wanna take a sniff?"
Actually, LIAR, if you look back you will see I have provided links and more to support almost every major toipic of discussion I have been involved in. Snowflakes like you demand it, I give it, and 2 days later you're asking me for the same links and declaring I am a liar if I don't give it to you...AGAIN.

Lies, propaganda, fake news, spin, and BS...a never-ending circle with you snowflakes.

just means he was / is a traitor who ran the most criminal administration in US history...now CONFIRMED...even more.
Does it ever get old being you? It must be exhausting living in a world of hate and lies
Are you stating you don’t hate those who disagree vehemently with you?
Slade and other snowflakes LIVE in that alternate reality world of extremist butt-hurt hate. Its where snowflakes can call for the kidnapping, caging, and pedophile raping of the President's child and pretend it is perfectly fine to do so.

:rolleyes:

Slade and other snowflakes LIVE in that alternate reality world of extremist butt-hurt hate. Its where snowflakes can call for the kidnapping, caging, and pedophile raping of the President's child and pretend it is perfectly fine to do so.

Its fun to watch self-projection with a touch of cognitive dissonance in real time

16123757.jpg

Its fun to watch self-projection with a touch of cognitive dissonance in real time

16123757.jpg

It's also fun to watch snowflakes try to recover from getting slapped down...thanks for that. :p

(That a signed / autographed picture, Vlad gave you, snowflake? Bwuhahaha.....)

Forum List

Back