Russia Has Dive-Bombed Ukraine

Twitter will promptly be there to molest, so the visitor must simply click on "sign in" and then remove the distraction, buying them some time until it appears again.

Szolda says: "Here's what it sounds like when an Iranian Shahed drone is coming in. 'They burn more than they explode. That's why they use them to target infrastructure,' he tells me."

I'm willing to go and fight to defend my homeland, like Ukranians are defending theirs.

Ukraine is not my homeland though.
Then why are you supporting our proxy war? Are you too chickenshit to take up arms and go fight with Ukrainians?

Then why are you supporting our proxy war? Are you too chickenshit to take up arms and go fight with Ukrainians?
It's not a binary option silly.

I and other Americans don't need to go fight in Ukraine to assist them in their good fight.

Your bullshit "proxy war against Russia" ends as soon as they wrap up their land stealing war Ukraine and start to live within their own borders.

Last edited:
Because it's not a binary option silly.

I don't need to go fight in Ukraine to support assisting them in their good fight.
The fact is you are a pussy and have never been in combat. You talk tough when it comes to someone else doing the fighting.

The fact is you are a pussy and have never been in combat. You talk tough when it comes to someone else doing the fighting.
Horseshit, I don't talk for Ukraine and who they should or should not fight, the descision was always theirs.

I talk about supporting them when they ask us.

A map of flooding of Kherson with a possible explosion of the Kakhovskaya hydroelectric dam by the APU has been published
The words of General Surovikin that the Ukrainian troops are preparing to break the dam of the Kakhovskaya hydroelectric power station with missiles and thereby launch a man—made disaster confirm why people need to be urgently evacuated from Kherson. And the size of the disaster can be scary.

The damage to the dam, it turns out, was calculated by Soviet scientists in 1985. But the data was immediately classified so as not to frighten the people.
Now this data has become known.
In the event of an explosion of the dam, a wave with a height of 5 meters will go down the Dnieper at a speed of 25 km/hour! It will wash away all the coastal villages encountered on its way.
In 2 hours this tsunami will be already in Kherson.
The water will arrive for 14 hours, flooding vast territories — see the map:

The flooding will last for 3 days, after which the water will begin to decrease.
It is clear that it will be difficult to survive in such a grandiose water apocalypse.

But the Ukrainian troops don't seem to care about the hundreds of thousands of people living in Kherson and the lowlands of the Dnieper. After all, they voted for joining Russia.
I don't think there will be even a squeak of condemnation from the "democratic and progressive humanity" if this happens.

A map of flooding of Kherson with a possible explosion of the Kakhovskaya hydroelectric dam by the APU has been published
Pure propaganda bullshit.

Russians will flood the area because they know they can't hold Kherson and it will soon be reclaimed by Ukranians.

The words of General Surovikin that the Ukrainian troops are preparing to break the dam of the Kakhovskaya hydroelectric power station with missiles and thereby launch a man—made disaster confirm why people need to be urgently evacuated from Kherson. And the size of the disaster can be scary.

The damage to the dam, it turns out, was calculated by Soviet scientists in 1985. But the data was immediately classified so as not to frighten the people.
In the event of an explosion of the dam, a wave with a height of 5 meters will go down the Dnieper at a speed of 25 km/hour! It will wash away all the coastal villages encountered on its way.

The water will arrive for 14 hours, flooding vast territories — see the map.
The flooding will last for 3 days, after which the water will begin to decrease.
It is clear that it will be difficult to survive in such a grandiose water apocalypse.

But the Ukrainian troops don't seem to care about the hundreds of thousands of people living in Kherson and the lowlands of the Dnieper. After all, they voted for joining Russia.
I don't think there will be even a squeak of condemnation from the "democratic and progressive humanity" if this happens.
The Russian missiles and drones have been attacking Ukrainian infrastructure for a while lately. Why would the Ukrainians do it when they have almost captured the city?

Or are you implying that's what the Russians want to do? Which wouldn't surprise me.

The water will arrive for 14 hours, flooding vast territories — see the map:

This is a real possibility if Ukr keeps being repelled on the Kherson front.

Pure propaganda bullshit.

Russians will flood the area because they know they can't hold Kherson and it will soon be reclaimed by Ukranians.
Exactly. They are evacuating their people, and will blow the dam in hope to slow the AFU advance, and make it harder for the AFU to cross the dnipro in pursuit.

Widespread looting is being reported in Kherson already.

Skabeeva interviews Sasha Kots, who says to expect severe territorial losses in the next 2 months...

Exactly. They are evacuating their people, and will blow the dam in hope to slow the AFU advance, and make it harder for the AFU to cross the dnipro in pursuit.

Widespread looting is being reported in Kherson already.

Skabeeva interviews Sasha Kots, who says to expect severe territorial losses in the next 2 months...

Evacuation is of all people. Pro-Ukranian population doesn't have a choice go to Ukranian held territories, Russians long ago blocked them off.

This is a real possibility if Ukr keeps being repelled on the Kherson front.
If thats "reprelling" then what the hell does losing look like?

ukraine-timelapse-map-shows-russias-retreat-kherson.jpg

Evacuation is of all people. Pro-Ukranian population doesn't have a choice go to Ukranian held territories, Russians long ago blocked them off.
Yes I know. Russia blocks evacuation routes and fires on civilians who try to escape to Ukrainian held territory. There is no standard of conduct for the Russian army- they are just marauding animals.

Forum List

Back