Russia Has Dive-Bombed Ukraine

I'm not a hacker, just a user, so I have no idea what node is but it's not the VPN connection that might fail, it's direct connection that is not allowed. Do that if you can. I want to know who is really responsible. But I'm afraid if it turns out it's on your side you'll lie and say it's on ours. Can I trust you on that?

I will try a direct connection from a server in Russia (VPN will be to connect to it from USA)

Lie? To a complete stranger online? I know there are some degenerates that do that, but I have some self-respect.

Don't be so jaded, I will honestly tell you my findings and give you technical details to confirm for yourself with someone who understands networking.

Last edited:
China's dictator is, at least, keeping the country chinese, asian.

Russia's dictator is, at least, keeping the country russian, european, caucasian.

America's "democratic" leaders are turning you into a bunch of Mexicans, Chinese, Arabs and Africans speaking English.

If anything, the chinese and russian people should count their blessings they are not governed by America's batshit crazy "democratic" system that cannibalizes the very national identity of the country.

The Soviet Union was the first of the "multi-cultural" idiocracies. Moscow is a multi-ethic city with a massive Arab/Muslim population.

I will try a direct connection from a server in Russia (VPN will be to connect to it from USA)

Lie? To a complete stranger online? I know there are some degenerates that do that, but I have some self-respect.

Don't be so jaded, I will honestly tell you my findings and give you technical details to confirm for yourself with someone who understands networking.
Okay.

And the Catholic mafia began the journal, Islamochristiana, in 1977. The uneducated punks on this thread should realize, like others of us who have read JFK Jr's The Real Anthony Fauci, that the CIA requires absolute silence for those who align with its coercion. Those passages are found in the last chapter of the book, where he also implicates certain agents of MI6, now linking to Danchenko's trial and the Steele dossier.

We've already posted to USMB the photo of the Kharkiv biolab that was experimenting with bird flu, as well as maps of other Ukraine biolabs.

So the silence of the COVID nurse with 17 years of experience does indeed link to this thread: that's not only a Catholic puppet in the White House. The POSPOTUS is also a CIA puppet.

That's not what you said, dumbass! Please place me on ignore so you your snowflake ass won't have to read when I destroy your posts!
Another star from a long list of destroyers. The others were champions in gobbling up Big Macs and running in uniform full of shit, what's your specialty, skip?
On a serious note though, where was the last time that you destroyed me? I wanna know so that I could tread carefully next time with a formidable wrestler that you are.

Last edited:
You keep talking about Big Macs. You find them more offensive than pelmeni?
Well, if running, shit or without, requires physical strength and stamina, devouring food can not be commendable in any way you look at it. They even invented a special sin for that, gluttony, if I'm not mistaken. Besides, can a normal human open his mouth wide enough to fit this stupid Mac, much less a Big one, in it? Pelmeni are much better, you're right, but for eating only, not flaunting your prowess.

Well, if running, shit or without, requires physical strength and stamina, devouring food can not be commendable in any way you look at it. They even invented a special sin for that, gluttony, if I'm not mistaken. Besides, can a normal human open his mouth wide enough to fit this stupid Mac, much less a Big one, in it? Pelmeni are much better, you're right, but for eating only, not flaunting your prowess.
One thing that is really bad and damaging to your health, although very few people talk about it, is sitting down for a long time.

It can completely destroy your back. I started doing special exercises so I don't have that problem anymore, but it can completely destroy someone's health.

The more you excercise the MORE you have to eat.

Yes some people eat too much and excercise too little, but Big Mac is not less healthy than regular supermarket pelmeni loaded up with sourcream

The more you excercise the MORE you have to eat.

Yes some people eat too much and excercise too little, but Big Mac is not less healthy than regular supermarket pelmeni loaded up with sourcream
You used sarcasm once, or twice, I don't remember. Can I sometimes be humorous? In fact it's the only way to stay sane interacting with most of you.

One thing that is really bad and damaging to your health, although very few people talk about it, is sitting down for a long time.

It can completely destroy your back. I started doing special exercises so I don't have that problem anymore, but it can completely destroy someone's health.
No objection here.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
No, mainly the content, not the language. And the name is more common in Russia than the US.
Nice to hear that. Some tend to differ though, accusing me of bad grammar, inappropriate vocabulary and failed translation software. ;)

I've looked into it - definetly Russian blocks.

I found a Russian government URL blacklist:

And here are the blocks for usmessageboard.com, instituted by Russian courts in the spring of this year:

blocked
https://www.usmessageboard.com/attachments/1592208968097-png.350508/
Kol'skij rajonnyj sud - Murmanskaja oblast'

blocked
https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/r-e-lee-statue-vandalized-by-blm-antifa-communist.701103/page-3
L'govskij rajonnyj sud - Kurskaja oblast'

Time to wake up Sasha, you live in a totalitarian state.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I've looked into it - defintly Russian blocks.

I found a Russian government URL blacklist:

And here are the blocks for usmessageboard.com, instituted by Russian courts in the spring of this year:

blocked
https://www.usmessageboard.com/attachments/1592208968097-png.350508/
Kol'skij rajonnyj sud - Murmanskaja oblast'

blocked
https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/r-e-lee-statue-vandalized-by-blm-antifa-communist.701103/page-3
L'govskij rajonnyj sud - Kurskaja oblast'

Time to wake up Sasha, you live in a totalitarian state.
Both USMB blocks occurred from here:

Forum List

Back