Russia gains air superiority over usa on obama's watch!!!

Putin is old-school Russia.

Very tough.

Very smart.

And very motivated to return Russia to its front row seat at the table of world powers.

As far as pure political mettle, he is Obama's better in every way and could break Obama's spine within a few seconds.

America would do well to watch Russia with much wariness and hard edged respect...

Putin is nothing but a former minor bureaucrat who has gotten too big for his little boots. He's nothing but a thug and a tosser. Russia's economy, and the country in general, has gone backwards under his watch.

Russia couldn't organise a fuck in a brothel....

Putin is old-school Russia.

Very tough.

Very smart.

And very motivated to return Russia to its front row seat at the table of world powers.

As far as pure political mettle, he is Obama's better in every way and could break Obama's spine within a few seconds.

America would do well to watch Russia with much wariness and hard edged respect...

Putin is nothing but a former minor bureaucrat who has gotten too big for his little boots. He's nothing but a thug and a tosser. Russia's economy, and the country in general, has gone backwards under his watch.

Russia couldn't organise a fuck in a brothel....
hey. something we agree on
how rare

Americans of making the fifth generation fighter aircraft and having finance in ten times more than in Russia to manufacture promising aviation complex tactical aviation, still have a bad fighter. F-22 - the dead, because the project was effectively shut down because of its high cost. The Americans made a bet on a lighter and cheaper F-35, which loses on all counts Russian Su-35, but with the PAK FA (T-50), even F-22 can not compete.

Don't know much about them do you.

We spend more on defense than all the other countries in the world combined.
Yes. And how many times have we had to fight a war on our own soil against a foreign power? I believe that last time was in 1813 or 1814?

Americans of making the fifth generation fighter aircraft and having finance in ten times more than in Russia to manufacture promising aviation complex tactical aviation, still have a bad fighter. F-22 - the dead, because the project was effectively shut down because of its high cost. The Americans made a bet on a lighter and cheaper F-35, which loses on all counts Russian Su-35, but with the PAK FA (T-50), even F-22 can not compete.

I PROVED on EVERY LEVEL possible that the T-50 is NOTHING and I used the OP link to do so. You may want to read the last several pages to catch up.

I PROVED on EVERY LEVEL possible that the T-50 is NOTHING and I used the OP link to do so. You may want to read the last several pages to catch up.
"YOU" proved??? LOL
you weren't the only one

I do not need to read, to know what difference U.S. and Russian aircraft

F-22, with its completely insane price has multifunctionality! That is not a universal machine.

Upon closer examination it appears that the impact potential of the F-22 in the "invisibility" is close to zero. At its close the internal weapons bays climbs just a couple of 1000-pound (454 kg) bombs or eight 250-pound (113 kg) bombs - two times less than in the cheaper F-35, whose potential impact seems too American experts totally inadequate.

Switching to external suspension theoretically could seriously increase the amount of shock weapons - but, first, with the F-22 completely loses its low profile and no longer do anything surpass the existing universal aircraft 4 th generation, like the Su-34 and Su - 35. Foreign suspension a large number of arms dramatically raises the drag F-22 and makes it impossible to fly at supersonic speeds without the use of afterburning engines.

The military did not expect to use an external suspension F-22 for shock weapons (bombs). More than that - they do not seriously expect to strike potential F-22, because until now the only type of arms, which F-22 can be used against ground targets - these are the small bombs with individual homing coordinates GPS, fit only for the targeted killings according to a previously explored stationary objects.

Theoretically, the F-22 are compact versions are against radar missiles, suggestive of ground radar radiation - but it is a weapon of self-defense, rather than a real strike power. The fact is that for the application and the bombs and missiles in the "invisibility" F-22 to drop to subsonic speed, and then open the hatch weapons bay - that once deprived of its most invisibility and makes clearly visible on the radar. That is to release a missile at a radar secretly fail, the opponent gets a lot of time to counter the rocket - for example, by disabling radar on the missile flight times. What is the use of F-22 is better to run the same missiles with conventional F-16 - it is not clear why the calculation of the "preemptive strike" stealth "F-22 on radar for professionals looks serious. As a means of self-defense, a way to temporarily suppress enemy radar during an attack by enemy fighters or after the missile launch is detected by anti-aircraft F-22 - yes, it is possible, but "pre-emptive strike" - tactically meaningless.

In general, F-22 is not a universal plane. This is a clean fighter-interceptor, and with a very poor autonomy without actually having the opportunity to carry on duty in the air. In fact, the characteristics of this pure air defense interceptor. All other functionality in the aircraft rudimentary.

Why U.S. air defense interceptor monstrously expensive? Why such a low profile interceptor, achieved at great weakening of arms? Will the F-22 is better than more powerful weapons and maneuverable "old" Su-30 or MiG-31, armed with missiles much more range?

Therefore, the F-22 sitting at airbases and nowhere do not really apply.

Last edited:
Hi guys. I found some interesting comment about new Russian stealth T-50 fighter jet and how it will perform against F-22 and F-35.

Firstly, F-22 don’t have magic capabilities, it quite detectable for modern radars and sensor technology.

PAKFA (Sukhoi T-50) will be equiped with new technology designed to detect and track very low-observable(IOW stealth) aircraft:

- L-band AESA-radars developed for PAKFA. L-band radar has capability to detect targets protected with radar absorbent coating. L-band is anti-stealth in some way. Radar absorbent materials used on F-22/F-35 are simply designed against X-band radars, and much less useful against L-band.

- 360 degrees OLS-50 IRST system. Passive optical detection system with targets tracking and missile guidance can detect any fighter jet planes(50-70 km detection range for fighter jet such as F-22). Also warns pilot about missile attack and its direction (help to avoid enemy missile launch)

- New X-band AESA radar (NIIP Tikhomirov’s design) with greater power and longer detection range compared to F-22 Raptor’s AN/APG-77.

Also, there some parameters in favor of Sukhoi T-50 over F-22/F-35:

- Better maneuverability (T-50 is equiped with all axis 3D TVC engine, F-22 Raptor has only 2D TVC). Also T-50 has much better optimised airframe for supersonic maneuverability and air lifting capacity.

- Better payload. T-50 is capable to carry up 10 air-air missiles, F-22 has internal weapon bays for up to 8 missiles.

- Better max ceiling (cause airframe design mostly)

- Better operational range (better fuel-effecient engines and more fuel)

- Better missiles. New successors of famoust Russian R-73/R-77 with longer kill range comprared to American AIM-9X/AIM-120D missiles. New successor of R-37 missile(300 km or 187 miles max. range) and new KS-172 missile(400 km or 250 miles range) in ultra-long range class.

- Better radar equipment (five radars, x-band and l-band) vs Raptor's one x-band radar

- IRST capability (F-22 is not equiped with simlar system)

But probably Sukhoi T-50 will have compromised(rational) stealth with priority for better flight characteristics, better operational cost-effectiveness and preventing maintenance issues.

Look, it's T-50 probable final look (modified original photo of flying prototype) - (add http to get photo):
i46.tinypic.com/263c6si.jpg

Su-35 cockpit photo. I must admit guys, that It's does not looks "ancient" or made back in Soviets time. (add http to get photo):
img21.imageshack.us/img21/8438/3507x.jpg

As for China, i think they are far behind both. They even not able to copy old Soviet jet engine into reliable knock-off.

I do not need to read, to know what difference U.S. and Russian aircraft

F-22, with its completely insane price has multifunctionality! That is not a universal machine.

Upon closer examination it appears that the impact potential of the F-22 in the "invisibility" is close to zero. At its close the internal weapons bays climbs just a couple of 1000-pound (454 kg) bombs or eight 250-pound (113 kg) bombs - two times less than in the cheaper F-35, whose potential impact seems too American experts totally inadequate.

Switching to external suspension theoretically could seriously increase the amount of shock weapons - but, first, with the F-22 completely loses its low profile and no longer do anything surpass the existing universal aircraft 4 th generation, like the Su-34 and Su - 35. Foreign suspension a large number of arms dramatically raises the drag F-22 and makes it impossible to fly at supersonic speeds without the use of afterburning engines.

The military did not expect to use an external suspension F-22 for shock weapons (bombs). More than that - they do not seriously expect to strike potential F-22, because until now the only type of arms, which F-22 can be used against ground targets - these are the small bombs with individual homing coordinates GPS, fit only for the targeted killings according to a previously explored stationary objects.

Theoretically, the F-22 are compact versions are against radar missiles, suggestive of ground radar radiation - but it is a weapon of self-defense, rather than a real strike power. The fact is that for the application and the bombs and missiles in the "invisibility" F-22 to drop to subsonic speed, and then open the hatch weapons bay - that once deprived of its most invisibility and makes clearly visible on the radar. That is to release a missile at a radar secretly fail, the opponent gets a lot of time to counter the rocket - for example, by disabling radar on the missile flight times. What is the use of F-22 is better to run the same missiles with conventional F-16 - it is not clear why the calculation of the "preemptive strike" stealth "F-22 on radar for professionals looks serious. As a means of self-defense, a way to temporarily suppress enemy radar during an attack by enemy fighters or after the missile launch is detected by anti-aircraft F-22 - yes, it is possible, but "pre-emptive strike" - tactically meaningless.

In general, F-22 is not a universal plane. This is a clean fighter-interceptor, and with a very poor autonomy without actually having the opportunity to carry on duty in the air. In fact, the characteristics of this pure air defense interceptor. All other functionality in the aircraft rudimentary.

Why U.S. air defense interceptor monstrously expensive? Why such a low profile interceptor, achieved at great weakening of arms? Will the F-22 is better than more powerful weapons and maneuverable "old" Su-30 or MiG-31, armed with missiles much more range?

Therefore, the F-22 sitting at airbases and nowhere do not really apply.

DUDE I could BARELY READ your post. Is English a second language for you?

Hi guys. I found some interesting comment about new Russian stealth T-50 fighter jet and how it will perform against F-22 and F-35.

Firstly, F-22 don’t have magic capabilities, it quite detectable for modern radars and sensor technology.

PAKFA (Sukhoi T-50) will be equiped with new technology designed to detect and track very low-observable(IOW stealth) aircraft:

- L-band AESA-radars developed for PAKFA. L-band radar has capability to detect targets protected with radar absorbent coating. L-band is anti-stealth in some way. Radar absorbent materials used on F-22/F-35 are simply designed against X-band radars, and much less useful against L-band.

- 360 degrees OLS-50 IRST system. Passive optical detection system with targets tracking and missile guidance can detect any fighter jet planes(50-70 km detection range for fighter jet such as F-22). Also warns pilot about missile attack and its direction (help to avoid enemy missile launch)

- New X-band AESA radar (NIIP Tikhomirov’s design) with greater power and longer detection range compared to F-22 Raptor’s AN/APG-77.

Also, there some parameters in favor of Sukhoi T-50 over F-22/F-35:

- Better maneuverability (T-50 is equiped with all axis 3D TVC engine, F-22 Raptor has only 2D TVC). Also T-50 has much better optimised airframe for supersonic maneuverability and air lifting capacity.

- Better payload. T-50 is capable to carry up 10 air-air missiles, F-22 has internal weapon bays for up to 8 missiles.

- Better max ceiling (cause airframe design mostly)

- Better operational range (better fuel-effecient engines and more fuel)

- Better missiles. New successors of famoust Russian R-73/R-77 with longer kill range comprared to American AIM-9X/AIM-120D missiles. New successor of R-37 missile(300 km or 187 miles max. range) and new KS-172 missile(400 km or 250 miles range) in ultra-long range class.

- Better radar equipment (five radars, x-band and l-band) vs Raptor's one x-band radar

- IRST capability (F-22 is not equiped with simlar system)

But probably Sukhoi T-50 will have compromised(rational) stealth with priority for better flight characteristics, better operational cost-effectiveness and preventing maintenance issues.

Look, it's T-50 probable final look (modified original photo of flying prototype) - (add http to get photo):
i46.tinypic.com/263c6si.jpg

Su-35 cockpit photo. I must admit guys, that It's does not looks "ancient" or made back in Soviets time. (add http to get photo):
img21.imageshack.us/img21/8438/3507x.jpg

As for China, i think they are far behind both. They even not able to copy old Soviet jet engine into reliable knock-off.

When they can build a plane that has ALL OF THESE avantages I will be scared, just SAYING that it MAY have those capabilities means NOTHING!!!

From the OP's OWN LINK..............

Russian officials have said the new fighter, like the Raptor, will have supersonic cruising speed and stealth capabilities. Its pilot, Sergei Bogdan, said in televised remarks that it was easy and pleasant to fly.

"PLEASANT" to fly........"PLEASANT"!!!??? Are you freaking kidding me? A luxery sedan is "PLEASANT" to fly(drive) and air superiority fighter is not "PLEASANT" to fly. Give me a break. NO NEW AVIONICS!!! NO NEW ENGINES!!! This plane is NOTHING! Sorry.

From the OP's OWN LINK..............
Russian officials have said the new fighter, like the Raptor, will have supersonic cruising speed and stealth capabilities. Its pilot, Sergei Bogdan, said in televised remarks that it was easy and pleasant to fly.

Yes, they even claimed that new Sukhoi fighter supercruise capable at mach 2.0 without afterburners.

"The aircraft, which can attain a top speed of Mach 2 or twice the speed of sound without consumption of huge amounts of aviation fuel, is being developed by Sukhoi in Russia under a $3 billion deal," the official said, on condition of anonymity"

F-22 has supercruise speed up to Mach 1.5

DUDE I could BARELY READ your post. Is English a second language for you?

English for mene not even second. As in Russia, said in Russian.
In the post sufficiently clear that in the F-22 has many shortcomings.

Crp I'm sorry I just noticed your location. Let's just say your English is better than my Russian. LOL!

Forum List

Back