Russia gains air superiority over usa on obama's watch!!!

This plane is NOTHING! Sorry.
Americans can not believe that Russia made a fighter in many respects not inferior to the F-22. You must accept this.

Crp I'm sorry I just noticed your location. Let's just say your English is better than my Russian. LOL!

My English is the Google Translator. I know that Americans are ignorant and have nothing but soy countries do not know.

I MUST accept NOTHING. The FACT is the T-50 has NO NEW AVIONICS.......The FACT is the T-50 has NO NEW ENGINES.....The FACT is the T-50 has NOTHING but a new airframe that looks a LOT like the F-22.

All items incorrectly. Head of the Russia Program PAK FA (also known as T-50) stated that the aircraft meets the parameters of V-generation aircraft designed since 1990 and it uses a new avionics, new engine. However, the exact details were not disclosed, and what you read on the Internet does not correspond to real parameters.

I MUST accept NOTHING. The FACT is the T-50 has NO NEW AVIONICS.......The FACT is the T-50 has NO NEW ENGINES.....The FACT is the T-50 has NOTHING but a new airframe that looks a LOT like the F-22.

All items incorrectly. Head of the Russia Program PAK FA (also known as T-50) stated that the aircraft meets the parameters of V-generation aircraft designed since 1990 and it uses a new avionics, new engine. However, the exact details were not disclosed, and what you read on the Internet does not correspond to real parameters.

Look at the link from the OP. The T-50 has NOTHING and won't enter service until 2015 at the EARLIEST! Sorry my little Russian friend but your claim that the T-50 is ANYTHING other than a pipe dream is false.

anyone that really thinks the T-50 is superior needs to read the book "Mig Pilot"

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Mig-Pilot-Final-Escape-Belenko/dp/0380538687]Amazon.com: Mig Pilot: The Final Escape of Lt. Belenko (9780380538683): John Barron: Books[/ame]

anyone that really thinks the T-50 is superior needs to read the book "Mig Pilot"

Book "Mig pilot" is "little bit" outdated. Also it is written by traitor, so it's biased.
not a traitor so much as an inside look
and, yes, it is dated but it still shows the basic mindset of the leaders in Russia today
make it LOOK like its as good

not a traitor so much as an inside look
and, yes, it is dated but it still shows the basic mindset of the leaders in Russia today
make it LOOK like its as good

Besides the moral and political damage inflicted Belenko escaped Soviet material damage is estimated at about $2 billion, as happened in a matter of urgency throughout the country to change the hardware system of recognition of "her - a stranger."

Last edited:
Fifth-generation fighter T-50 made a second flight, the Interfax news agency reported
The flight lasted - 57 minutes. All units and aircraft systems were working perfectly

In the second test flight of the fighter has already gone in a new guise - a few days ago it was painted in the colors of the Air Force Russia - the source said. He added that in Komsomolsk-on-Amur is planned to perform a few more test flights, after which the fighter was shifted in Zhukovsky, where will the bulk of flight tests.
Under development by Sukhoi Aviation Complex promising Frontal Aviation will differ intellectualization high side, a circular field of information, all rakursnym shooting purposes. Characteristic features of the PAK FA will also be multi-functionality (ability to solve problems defeat both air and ground targets in all weather and time of day); excess maneuverability low visibility in the optical, infrared and radio wavelengths, supersonic cruising flight mode, the ability to take off and land using land runways 300-400 meters. Fifth generation aircraft is equipped with a fundamentally new avionics, which integrates the function of "e-pilot", and promising radar with active phased array antenna (APAA). This significantly reduces the load on the pilot and allows you to concentrate on the implementation of tactical tasks. On-board equipment of a new aircraft enables the exchange of data in real time as a land-management systems, and within the aviation group.
Sukhoi PAK FA: Technical Analysis

Forum List

Back