Russia gains air superiority over usa on obama's watch!!!

Yea ole Putin sure did play him like a fiddle. Just another sad example of another country getting one over on the inexperienced "Community Organizer." Man,is it me or does it seem like everything this President touches goes immediately to chit? This administration seems to be imploding at this point. Yikes!

Barry cancels the F-22. Russia builds a next generation aircraft that's as good or better.

Way to weaken a nation Barry.

Russia's first stealth fighter makes maiden flight - Yahoo! News

Yes, because we need F-22s for our upcoming war with Russia right? I'll be reminded of this thread next time you complain about all the spending he's doing.

And take note:
MOSCOW – Russia's first stealth fighter intended to match the latest U.S. design made its maiden flight Friday, boosting the country's efforts to modernize its rusting Soviet-built arsenals and retain its lucrative export market.

Nothing about passing, but matching. Key differences.

You officially deserve the gold in partisan hackery.

Didn't mention the last line of the article:

The U.S. administration decided to quit buying the F-22 Raptor, the world's most expensive fighter jet at more than $140 million apiece, effectively capping its production at the 186 already ordered.

We already have 186 and they cost $140 million a piece. What hypocrisy on your part.

Thanks for the laugh of the day!

Russian air superiority? You still trying that Cold War Bullshit? There is no country on earth that is close to what we have now....NONE! and thats with our existing airframes

The inexperienced "Community Organizer" gets punked again. Putin's having a good laugh over this one. Should we be laughing though? Hmm?

Per your article...the Russians currently have (1) T-50, and the Russians stated it would take an additional 5 years for them to actually enter service, while the US currently has (186) F-22 Raptors in service. Please tell me how Russia has gained air superiority over us again, as your thread title claims?

Per your article...the Russians currently have (1) T-50, and the Russians stated it would take an additional 5 years for them to actually enter service, while the US currently has (186) F-22 Raptors in service. Please tell me how Russia has gained air superiority over us again, as your thread title claims?

They don't, he's being a hack as usual. If he's smart, he won't bother showing up in this thread again.

In the business they call this an old fashioned "B*tch Slap." However i do agree with those saying that Russia has not gained air superiority over us. They might be claiming this but it just isn't the case. Putin just got one over on the inexperienced "Community Organizer." He simply made nice-nice with him for a bit and then delivered a stinging B*tch Slap. Expect more of this in the future from many other nations.

The US has 11 Nuclear Supercarrier groups.....no other nation has one

Yea....we are weak

In the business they call this an old fashioned "B*tch Slap." However i do agree with those saying that Russia has not gained air superiority over us. They might be claiming this but it just isn't the case. Putin just got one over on the inexperienced "Community Organizer." He simply made nice-nice with him for a bit and then delivered a stinging B*tch Slap. Expect more of this in the future from many other nations.

"They" are not saying any such thing. Only the dope OP said it. And now you (shocker) are trying to shovel some bullshit about how the Russians got one over on Obama, when everyone with a brain knows aircraft like this one take 5, 10, 20 years to develop....

Correct me if I'm wrong but, hasn't the F-22 been on the chopping block at the Pentagon for quite some time? Even the Department of Defense (not an organization with a reputation for looking for the best value in equipment) sees the F-22 as a costly boondoggle.

Putin is old-school Russia.

Very tough.

Very smart.

And very motivated to return Russia to its front row seat at the table of world powers.

As far as pure political mettle, he is Obama's better in every way and could break Obama's spine within a few seconds.

America would do well to watch Russia with much wariness and hard edged respect...

Last edited:
FUCK man did you read past the FIRST FUCKING SENTENCE!!!!!??????

YOUR SOURCE!!!!!

"It's a humbug," said independent military analyst Pavel Felgenhauer. "It's just a prototype lacking new engines and a new radar. It takes new materials to build a fifth-generation fighter, and Russia lacks them."

Putin is old-school Russia.

Very tough.

Very smart.

And very motivated to return Russia to its front row seat at the table of world powers.

As far as pure political mettle, he is Obama's better in every way and could break Obama's spine within a few seconds.

America would do well to watch Russia with much wariness and hard edged respect...

Not only that..

But when Putin rears his head and comes to the US he flys over ALASKA

Thank you Sarah Palin for keeping us safe.

Thank GOD Russia can be seen from ALASKA and the Governor can keep an eye on them

Last edited:

Forum List

Back