Russia favored Trump in 2016, Senate panel says, breaking with House GOP

That doesn't even make any sense..care to comment on the report?
I just did, moron.
Answer the question.

Fuck you bitch.

Oh yeah..the question..what possible bearing this would have on this report..I don't know...I doubt that any Libs voted for Trump. So?

Any comment on the now proven fact..that Russia tried to influence our election on the direct orders of Putin? That Putin wished Trump to win...and used espionage to attempt to ensure it?
Answer the question, retard.
When I ask a Liberals this to their face, their heads start going into spasms.
.I answered the question..can you not read? I fear the bad news has addled your mind.

But..what the hey..No..i do not know any libs that voted for trump. Again..so?

I wonder..what are the odds you ignore my answer..and ask me to answer again?
I don’t give a shit about another nation using our Free Market.
Now answer the question, shithead.
ROTFLMAO! does it bother you..being both dumb..and predictable?

I just did, moron.
Answer the question.

Fuck you bitch.

Oh yeah..the question..what possible bearing this would have on this report..I don't know...I doubt that any Libs voted for Trump. So?

Any comment on the now proven fact..that Russia tried to influence our election on the direct orders of Putin? That Putin wished Trump to win...and used espionage to attempt to ensure it?

How many people were wrongfully convinced that Clinton should be in prison? I mean, besides you who believed the bullshit.

The Russians were a great echo chamber.
Answer my question.
I think I'll make you a drinking game...every time you say answer my question..I get a shot..or perhaps a bong hit..gotta vary my intake.

I just did, moron.
Answer the question.

Fuck you bitch.

.I answered the question..can you not read? I fear the bad news has addled your mind.

Does it bother you that you don’t have the balls to be honest about the issue?

Yup...the flock are out in full force today..show how much they're bothered by this..as well they should be. It splits the Republicans..and will make Trump's head explode. His twitter finger will be bleeding!

I just did, moron.
Answer the question.

Fuck you bitch.

How many people were wrongfully convinced that Clinton should be in prison? I mean, besides you who believed the bullshit.

Answer my question.
I think I'll make you a drinking game...every time you say answer my question..I get a shot..or perhaps a bong hit..gotta vary my intake.
Answer the question.
I need to know how many Liberals voted for Trump.

Anyone who wanted America's nuclear football to be passed to an old hag who actually brags about binge drinking vodka is a fucking idiot.

Fuck you bitch.

*yawn* address the op..or STFU!

That's right. The ENTIRE Senate Committee chaired by the GOP agrees with the US Intelligence Committee, breaking from trump. The House Intel Committee did not issue a joint report. Rather, the GOP on that committee issued a memo in which they tried to appease Glorious Leader.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.f6cee7d89592

Quote:
“Our staff concluded that the [intelligence community’s] conclusions were accurate and on point,” the panel’s vice chairman, Sen. Mark R. Warner (D-Va.), said Wednesday in a joint statement with Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), its chairman. “The Russian effort was extensive, sophisticated, and ordered by President Putin himself for the purpose of helping Donald Trump and hurting Hillary Clinton,” Warner continued.

But that last determination — that Russia intended to help Trump — sets up a clash within the GOP over which record of events is most accurate, a dispute that could complicate the party’s messaging surrounding the Russia investigations as it heads into the 2018 election season. While the House Republicans’ report also concurred with the bulk of the intelligence community’s findings about Russian meddling, it accused officials of not following their own best practices in determining that Moscow hoped Trump would win."

Trump has taken umbrage at the intelligence community’s determination that the Kremlin favored his candidacy over that of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. The president cheered the House Intelligence Committee’s findings and report on Twitter, claiming it vindicated him by finding there was no evidence of collusion or coordination with Russia.

The Senate intelligence panel has yet to weigh in on the collusion allegations, a subject that will be left to its final report. But Burr and Warner have been dropping hints for days that their panel’s interim findings on the intelligence community would depart from those of the House Intelligence Committee Republicans. House Democrats also roundly disagreed with those findings.

IZUWBPCY74I6RCBWUSQSHQ2ZVM.jpg

FILE In this file photo taken on Friday, July 7, 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump meets with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G-20 Summit in Hamburg, Germany. The Senate Intelligence Committee released its findings on Wednesday that the Russia had interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump’s chances of victory, breaking with House Republicans. (Evan Vucci/AP)

“I’m not sure that the House was required to substantiate every conclusion with facts,” Burr told reporters last week, when asked whether the Senate Intelligence Committee would also find fault with the intelligence community’s assessment. He promised the Senate panel would “have the facts to show for” its conclusions."

***OUCH***
fake news
ROTFLMAO! Yup..an official Senate report..led by Republicans..is fake news. Thank you for that laugh..i needed it.

My..the Butt Hurt is strong in Trumpland today!
lol...just glad I didn't upset and frustrate ya

Fuck you bitch.

Answer my question.
Answer the question.
I need to know how many Liberals voted for Trump.
***drink***

That's right. The ENTIRE Senate Committee chaired by the GOP agrees with the US Intelligence Committee, breaking from trump. The House Intel Committee did not issue a joint report. Rather, the GOP on that committee issued a memo in which they tried to appease Glorious Leader.

Quote:
“Our staff concluded that the [intelligence community’s] conclusions were accurate and on point,” the panel’s vice chairman, Sen. Mark R. Warner (D-Va.), said Wednesday in a joint statement with Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), its chairman. “The Russian effort was extensive, sophisticated, and ordered by President Putin himself for the purpose of helping Donald Trump and hurting Hillary Clinton,” Warner continued.

But that last determination — that Russia intended to help Trump — sets up a clash within the GOP over which record of events is most accurate, a dispute that could complicate the party’s messaging surrounding the Russia investigations as it heads into the 2018 election season. While the House Republicans’ report also concurred with the bulk of the intelligence community’s findings about Russian meddling, it accused officials of not following their own best practices in determining that Moscow hoped Trump would win."

Trump has taken umbrage at the intelligence community’s determination that the Kremlin favored his candidacy over that of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. The president cheered the House Intelligence Committee’s findings and report on Twitter, claiming it vindicated him by finding there was no evidence of collusion or coordination with Russia.

The Senate intelligence panel has yet to weigh in on the collusion allegations, a subject that will be left to its final report. But Burr and Warner have been dropping hints for days that their panel’s interim findings on the intelligence community would depart from those of the House Intelligence Committee Republicans. House Democrats also roundly disagreed with those findings.

FILE In this file photo taken on Friday, July 7, 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump meets with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G-20 Summit in Hamburg, Germany. The Senate Intelligence Committee released its findings on Wednesday that the Russia had interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump’s chances of victory, breaking with House Republicans. (Evan Vucci/AP)

“I’m not sure that the House was required to substantiate every conclusion with facts,” Burr told reporters last week, when asked whether the Senate Intelligence Committee would also find fault with the intelligence community’s assessment. He promised the Senate panel would “have the facts to show for” its conclusions."

***OUCH***
Cool.

None of us really give a fuck, but....

I am addressing the OP.
You’re making the case that the Free Market was used legally to influence weak minded Liberals.

There's OP, there's Zuckerborg, and then there's the truth.

Russian operatives used Facebook ads to exploit America’s racial and religious divisions

Seen any of these before? You may have been targeted by Russian ads on Facebook

Ads actually posted by Russians with proof. Not the bullshit puked onto this page by OP.

"
"Support Hillary. Save American Muslims!" event

One ad promoted a "Support Hillary - Save American Muslims" event that was set for outside the White House on July 9, 2016.

That ad was targeted at people who had expressed an interest in Hillary Clinton or the Muslim Brotherhood on Facebook and who lived in Washington, DC."

"
"Trump is NOT my President" event

On the morning after Election Day 2016, the Russian page "Black Matters," which was designed to look like a black activist group, began promoting a "Trump is NOT my president" event, to take place at New York City's Union Square.

The ad was targeted at people living in New York, according to the release from the House Intelligence Committee, which does not specify whether it means New York State or New York City."

OP can go fuck himself with his lying. Dishonest shill.

Quote:

***OUCH***
fake news
ROTFLMAO! Yup..an official Senate report..led by Republicans..is fake news. Thank you for that laugh..i needed it.

My..the Butt Hurt is strong in Trumpland today!
lol...just glad I didn't upset and frustrate ya
Nah..I'm having fun here. Seeing how many ways there are to avoid addressing the report..the Republican led report.

I am addressing the OP.
You’re making the case that the Free Market was used legally to influence weak minded Liberals.
Nope..nice spin though. I give you the weak minded part. But..there's more to it than the free market...there's the Podesta hacks..and what role Assange played.

I just did, moron.
Answer the question.

Fuck you bitch.

Answer my question.

I think the point is it is unknowable. How many people who voted for Trump weren't influenced by Russians? You don't know the answer, all we do know is YES, the Russians made a serious attempt to elect Donald Trump and you ask a question that obviously there is no known answer to, who knows maybe you're too stupid to know that.

There's OP, there's Zuckerborg, and then there's the truth.

Russian operatives used Facebook ads to exploit America’s racial and religious divisions

Seen any of these before? You may have been targeted by Russian ads on Facebook

Ads actually posted by Russians with proof. Not the bullshit puked onto this page by OP.

"
"Support Hillary. Save American Muslims!" event

One ad promoted a "Support Hillary - Save American Muslims" event that was set for outside the White House on July 9, 2016.

That ad was targeted at people who had expressed an interest in Hillary Clinton or the Muslim Brotherhood on Facebook and who lived in Washington, DC."

"
"Trump is NOT my President" event

On the morning after Election Day 2016, the Russian page "Black Matters," which was designed to look like a black activist group, began promoting a "Trump is NOT my president" event, to take place at New York City's Union Square.

The ad was targeted at people living in New York, according to the release from the House Intelligence Committee, which does not specify whether it means New York State or New York City."

OP can go fuck himself with his lying. Dishonest shill.
Hullo Mary--you do know that the op is a Senate report..a Republican led report...that you are calling a lie.

Quote:

But that last determination — that Russia intended to help Trump — sets up a clash within the GOP over which record of events is most accurate, a dispute that could complicate the party’s messaging surrounding the Russia investigations as it heads into the 2018 election season.

I am addressing the OP.
Nope..nice spin though. I give you the weak minded part. But..there's more to it than the free market...there's the Podesta hacks..and what role Assange played.
Zzzzzzzz....

I just did, moron.
Answer the question.

Fuck you bitch.

Answer my question.

I think the point is it is unknowable. How many people who voted for Trump weren't influenced by Russians? You don't know the answer, all we do know is YES, the Russians made a serious attempt to elect Donald Trump and you ask a question that obviously there is no known answer to, who knows maybe you're too stupid to know that.
Moron, 99% of all people know who they’re voting for...it’s by Party.

Quote:

***OUCH***

Why is he promising to have the facts?

Surely he already has them, if he was able to know that Russia was helping Trump.

So, why not just release them with their report making the claim?

Until they support their claim, this is a nothing burger.

AND even if they do support it, SO THE FUCK WHAT?

Hillary was a raving anti-Russian war monger. That Putin MAY have worked to hurt her, is not proof of any collusion or deal.

Nah..I'm having fun here. Seeing how many ways there are to avoid addressing the report..the Republican led report.
oh I believe you, no really I do, we all do, seriously, no kidding...it it isn't odd or even crazy to ROTFL at something so hilarious as avoiding your report, that's good hobby to have, really it is...that's completely normal, shows no signs of still hurting from the 2016 election, seriously.

Forum List

Back