Russia contradicts Trump on US Drone

The US is making the claim that the drone was shot down in international airspace.

The US is required to backup their claim with proof of said claim, otherwise, screw them.

Um no. The US says it was shot down in international airspace. If someone thinks it wasn't its up to THEM to prove it.

I thought Putin was in the tank with Trump and was nothing but a liar.
That’s absurd. The USA government lies all the time. No one should ever accept their word.

If it was shot down in Iranian airspace why was Iran caught using a fake photo from 2 years ago of another drone shot down somewhere totally different?

Iran accused of using FAKE photo to 'prove' US drone was over its territory - as American slams 'unprovoked' attack

They faked the photo and you believe them over the USA. Too fucking funny.

Whoever is making THAT claim needs to back it up with proof; a claim is NOTHING MORE THAN A CLAIM, without proof.

You can stop posting now.

What proof do you have they are lying?

Stop posting now, you have nothing. You're a lying sack of a shit that hates Trump and America and worships Putin. Get Putins dick out of your mouth so you can breathe. You'll choke yourself.
What proof? Are you fucking nuts? The USG has been lying for decades about all sorts of shit. They have lied us into war several times. Are you for real?

Russia is calling our President a liar

Why doesn’t Trump prove them wrong?
why dont you prove them right???

Because Trump has the Drone data and I don’t
so you believe russia now,,,
Well, let’s see
What should I believe?

Should I trust whatever Trump tells me based on his past credibility in truthiness ?
Should I believe Iran and Russia when they say they have data showing the US was in Iranian airspace?

Knowing that the US could easily prove exactly where there drone was at the moment it was shot down, yet refuses to do so
Makes me think they are hiding something
thinking it and knowing it are two different things,,,

and you have no idea what they are hiding if they are,,,

so with all that you side with russia,,,

34a41q.jpg
Nice strawman, but no one is saying they like Russia ... only that they're more believable than the liar-in-chief in the Oval Office.

Last edited:
I assume Trump can provide evidence the Drone was in international airspace
Why hasn’t he?

Russia says downed US drone was in Iranian air space, contradicting key claim by Washington

A US Drone was in Iranian air space when it was shot down, the secretary of the country’s Security Council has said.

Speaking at a briefing for journalists in Jerusalem, Nikolai Patrushev also said evidence presented by the US alleging Tehran was behind attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman was of poor quality and unprofessional.

So now you believe Putin?

Lol how convenient.

Why not? Trump b'lieves him more than his own intelligence community...

McCabe: Trump said 'I don't care, I believe Putin' when confronted with US intel on North Korea

Um no. The US says it was shot down in international airspace. If someone thinks it wasn't its up to THEM to prove it.

I thought Putin was in the tank with Trump and was nothing but a liar.
That’s absurd. The USA government lies all the time. No one should ever accept their word.

If it was shot down in Iranian airspace why was Iran caught using a fake photo from 2 years ago of another drone shot down somewhere totally different?

Iran accused of using FAKE photo to 'prove' US drone was over its territory - as American slams 'unprovoked' attack

Whoever is making THAT claim needs to back it up with proof; a claim is NOTHING MORE THAN A CLAIM, without proof.

Stop posting now, you have nothing. You're a lying sack of a shit that hates Trump and America and worships Putin. Get Putins dick out of your mouth so you can breathe. You'll choke yourself.
What proof? Are you fucking nuts? The USG has been lying for decades about all sorts of shit. They have lied us into war several times. Are you for real?

Ok you're the accuser. YOU PROVE THE US IS LYING.

You don't say "I think you're lying, prove you're not."

That ain't how it works, dumbfuck.

Ok you're the accuser. YOU PROVE THE US IS LYING.
LMFAO

why dont you prove them right???

Well, let’s see
What should I believe?

Should I trust whatever Trump tells me based on his past credibility in truthiness ?
Should I believe Iran and Russia when they say they have data showing the US was in Iranian airspace?

Knowing that the US could easily prove exactly where there drone was at the moment it was shot down, yet refuses to do so

34a41q.jpg
Nice strawman, but no one is saying they like Russia ... only that they're more believable than the liar-in-chief in the Oval Office.

then how does that work with what the left has been saying about trump listening to russia???

they said its a bad thing, and now you say its OK,,,

WTF???

Well, let’s see
What should I believe?

34a41q.jpg

then how does that work with what the left has been saying about trump listening to russia???

WTF???
Trump said Putin is more believable than his own intelligence community -- was he lying then?

Well, let’s see
What should I believe?

34a41q.jpg

WTF???
Trump said Putin is more believable than his own intelligence community -- was he lying then?

BUT NOW YOURE SAYING THE SAME THING,,,

WTF????

Well, let’s see
What should I believe?

34a41q.jpg

WTF???

WTF????
So you're saying I shouldn't b'lieve trump??

34a41q.jpg

WTF???

WTF????

NO!!!

I'm saying that youre saying the same thing you said he said,,,

believe russia and not our intelligence agency,,,

WTF???

WTF???

WTF????

NO!!!

WTF???
Yet that's exactly what you're saying. I haven't seen our intelligence community state the drone was in international airspace when it was shot down.

WTF???

WTF????

NO!!!

WTF???
Yet that's exactly what you're saying. I haven't seen our intelligence community state the drone was in international airspace when it was shot down.

then how did trump know where it was???

he wasnt flying it,,,

WTF????

NO!!!

WTF???

he wasnt flying it,,,
Probably the same way trump knows his father was born in Germany.

WTF????

NO!!!

WTF???

he wasnt flying it,,,

dont change the subject,,,
it leads me to think youre full of shit,,,

WTF????

NO!!!

WTF???

he wasnt flying it,,,
He probably lied. He has that tendency in case you haven’t noticed.

NO!!!

WTF???

he wasnt flying it,,,

LOLOL

The subject is that Trump is a pathological liar who can't be b'lieved. Not even over the word of Russia. I didn't change the subject.

WTF????

NO!!!

WTF???

he wasnt flying it,,,
He probably lied. He has that tendency in case you haven’t noticed.
thats a given,,,

but this is about whether we believe russia or our people,,,

NO!!!

WTF???

he wasnt flying it,,,

LOLOL

The subject is that Trump is a pathological liar who can't be b'lieved. Not even over the word of Russia. I didn't change the subject.
thats a given,,,

but how does that work with the lefts narrative that russia is bad and trump believed them over our people,,,

right now youre believing russia over our people,,,,

WTF????

I assume Trump can provide evidence the Drone was in international airspace
Why hasn’t he?

Russia says downed US drone was in Iranian air space, contradicting key claim by Washington

A US Drone was in Iranian air space when it was shot down, the secretary of the country’s Security Council has said.

Speaking at a briefing for journalists in Jerusalem, Nikolai Patrushev also said evidence presented by the US alleging Tehran was behind attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman was of poor quality and unprofessional.

I would be more prone to believe the Russians over the deep staters that Trump needs to rid himself of. Fuck the zionist state of Isis-Rah-ell,a Rothschild created state wanting USA.INC to do their dirty work.

Forum List

Back