RUSSIA CLEARLY WANTS WAR with the USA!

Russia wants war? Russia has seen first hand over the last 8 years white people disrespect and demean our president. They've seen first hand how we treat people of color, they would love nothing more than to feed off the rage and racism of whites to ensure that the US will no longer become the moral voice of democracy around the world. We have the GOP and white people to thank for this....so once again...own the seeds your people have sown, you are responsible for Putin's disdain for this country.

Putin wants a Trump win because he see's in Trump an unstable baffoon as with Bush that he can manipulate and control and he see's the ignorance of white people who will co sign onto his madness.

Russia wants war? Russia has seen first hand over the last 8 years white people disrespect and demean our president. They've seen first hand how we treat people of color, they would love nothing more than to feed off the rage and racism of whites to ensure that the US will no longer become the moral voice of democracy around the world. We have the GOP and white people to thank for this....so once again...own the seeds your people have sown, you are responsible for Putin's disdain for this country.

Putin wants a Trump win because he see's in Trump an unstable baffoon as with Bush that he can manipulate and control and he see's the ignorance of white people who will co sign onto his madness.

What Putin bitch slapped obama So many times he is Fucking bored of it and don't want hillary..it would be to easy for him to take europe with her in charge..Obama 2.0

He is a God damn Russian and loves a foe that can take him on .

That would be trump

What Putin bitch slapped obama So many times he is Fucking bored of it and don't want hillary..it would be to easy for him to take europe with her in charge..Obama 2.0

That would be trump
Listen, If we do anything going forward, understand we are not the world police and if we want peace we need Hillary, otherwise Trump will have us in WW10 by the end of his first days in office...the guy is moron!!

That would be trump

Putin slapped Obama many times. Like what comrade?
That is right Putin can just roll in Europe because Trump is already giving them a free ride. That is why putin wants the pussy GROPER to win.

That would be trump

Putin slapped Obama many times. Like what comrade?
That is right Putin can just roll in Europe because Trump is already giving them a free ride. That is why putin wants the pussy GROPER to win.
As a leader of a so called civilized country, how sick it would be to get insulted and then wage war...com'on....Obama dismissed this clown like we all have done as nothing more than a bored leader with only a well fed military to keep him occupied....their economy sucks, their relations around the world sucks, so what better way to stay relevant than to attack and pick on a nation stuck on stupid like we are...thanks to white america and people like Trump.......Putin will eat Trump alive if he's elected and we all know this....a few compliments, a few boxes of sweet candy to the wife and Trump will melt like a niga in a hot tub

Russia is not so insane country to be willing to take part in the war! Especially with US.

Maybe US think that Russia is too weak to stand against western world, that is why they are trying to provoke Russia into participating in war conflict... Anyway, war is harmful for both sides, definitely.

So you clearly admitted that you are deflecting and ducking because you don't know anything. Next time try to deal with reality not about lies and conspiracy theory. Lightweight.
Again what I said went over your head. But don't worry, when the penny finally drops you will be experiencing some serious 'butthurt'.

Since when is Secretary of State job to stand and guard or responsible for these humvees?
You really are childish.

Last edited:
He is a God damn Russian and loves a foe that can take him on That would be trump
Despite your humour, there is a very good chance that Putin sees the situation exactly as you describe it. There can be NO DOUBT that Putin is enjoying this Howdy Doody Show between Stump and Clitty! He and his friends must be laughing their balls off! I wouldn't doubt that all of Russian are telling jokes about American politics.
smileyslaughing_together_100-100.gif

Hilary is owned by the Russians...they will take what they want in Europe.....if you have relatives there, they better move here..........the Russians have never been gentle with the people they conquer......

You didn't post anything credible that tickled me..
I seldom post anything that supports your view, is what you mean to say.

And you never answer ANY of my questions.
I have, and I do. It's just that my comments go way over your head so you skip whole sentences and paragraphs. Just look at your query about American support of ISIS. I sent you a link that explains everything you need to know. You ignored it. You are not doing very well in this debate about Russia's aggression/non-aggression towards the US. I think you bit off more than you can chew.

Let me repeat what I said......... You post a link like it's tucked in somewhere in Gulag. And you make it sound that you are the only one that has access. I'm very familiar with all those links. So tell me something I don't know.......
No comrade you have not answer my questions. Answer my question start with post #263. Do not give me a conspiracy answer or a lie............ like Hillary gave the 2300 humvees to ISIS as a gift. That's not true.
You ask me question about conspiracy.... And I answered your question. Then you are trying to duck or deflect.

She didn't gave them Humvees as a gift. It happens out of her control...

Do you think, who cannot control even 2300 Humvees - can be a good president? :)

Another lie. How in the world you can post something so stupid like this?

The coward Iraqi army run for their life when ISIS took over the military installation in Mosul. The Iraqi army just simply ran.

Since when is Secretary of State job to stand and guard or responsible for these humvees? Is it her job to tell the Iraqi army to run or fight? Is it her job to make sure these army is capable of fighting? Is it her job to spoon fed these army? Im sure you and your buddy here can't answer any of this question.

Where is lie?
How said comrade Stalin, every mistake has name and lastname. Who was responsible for ISIS equipping?

I heared, some units of GRU rode up to suburban of Tbilisi - but only to buy some bottles of vintage wine...:))) Do you know - Georgian wine is really good and respectable... :)

During Sovjet times, Georgian wine was the only wine worth drinking. Today, however, the Republic of Moldova makes some of the best wine in the world. I drink only red wine. But when I was in Chisinau I accidently bought a bottle of white wine because the bouteille was dark glass. I was disappointed when I opened it back home but when I tasted it I was shocked .... it was the best wine I've ever tasted in my life!

moldova-wine-map-en.png

Yeah, and Georgian wine is very tasty too... :)

Some news on topic of this thread (unfortunately on russian): «Гроза авианосцев» встанет на службу Отечеству: реанимация проекта «Лунь»

Russia now really don't have a tools for attack US, only to defend. In fact, US could start seriously afraid of Russian invasion, when the project "Loon" would be reanimated to mass-production of transport variants, not early... How could else Russian forces can cross the Pacific ocean to invade?

What? Russia could be in Spain with in a week and the U.S. couldn't do a damn thing to stop it with the few heavy divisions they have in Germany,

You are really right, but first show me the star of Spain at the flag of US :)

US have own borders. There are no any threat of this borders. So?

Hilary is owned by the Russians...they will take what they want in Europe.....if you have relatives there, they better move here..........the Russians have never been gentle with the people they conquer......

If we remember, completely all "conquered" people were aggressors and started first - very gentle... Too much gentle...

So, Russia has announced that Russian families outside the country need to return to Russia and we are now at DEFCON 3. All of this over that flea-bitten country, Syria. We need to stop backing Sunni Muslims and any Muslims for that matter and move any and all forces out of the Middle-East and Southeast Asia.
If this nonsense gets us to DEFCON 1, everybody is screwed. The mutually assured destruction in this case, won't work. Russia has massive nuclear blast bunkers for its citizens, the US never had the same attitude for its people; bunkers were set up for important politicians and some other VIP's, but for your average citizen, it's every man (and woman) for themselves, thus when the nukes start falling on both sides, Russia will still have a largely intact populace; the same can't be said for the US.

If we should be so unlucky as to have hilly win the election, the world will dramatically change within the first few days. Russia will annex Ukraine and flatten Syria. China will seize the islands and Taiwan. The bruised, battered and unpopular hillary will be powerless to do anything.

Good.

So you clearly admitted that you are deflecting and ducking because you don't know anything. Next time try to deal with reality not about lies and conspiracy theory. Lightweight.
Again what I said went over your head. But don't worry, when the penny finally drops you will be experiencing some serious 'butthurt'.

Since when is Secretary of State job to stand and guard or responsible for these humvees?
You really are childish.

Childish? Because I'm talking to child who have zero knowledge of reality. Try again.

You didn't post anything credible that tickled me..
I seldom post anything that supports your view, is what you mean to say.

And you never answer ANY of my questions.
I have, and I do. It's just that my comments go way over your head so you skip whole sentences and paragraphs. Just look at your query about American support of ISIS. I sent you a link that explains everything you need to know. You ignored it. You are not doing very well in this debate about Russia's aggression/non-aggression towards the US. I think you bit off more than you can chew.

Let me repeat what I said......... You post a link like it's tucked in somewhere in Gulag. And you make it sound that you are the only one that has access. I'm very familiar with all those links. So tell me something I don't know.......
No comrade you have not answer my questions. Answer my question start with post #263. Do not give me a conspiracy answer or a lie............ like Hillary gave the 2300 humvees to ISIS as a gift. That's not true.
You ask me question about conspiracy.... And I answered your question. Then you are trying to duck or deflect.

She didn't gave them Humvees as a gift. It happens out of her control...

Do you think, who cannot control even 2300 Humvees - can be a good president? :)

Another lie. How in the world you can post something so stupid like this?

The coward Iraqi army run for their life when ISIS took over the military installation in Mosul. The Iraqi army just simply ran.

Since when is Secretary of State job to stand and guard or responsible for these humvees? Is it her job to tell the Iraqi army to run or fight? Is it her job to make sure these army is capable of fighting? Is it her job to spoon fed these army? Im sure you and your buddy here can't answer any of this question.

Where is lie?
How said comrade Stalin, every mistake has name and lastname. Who was responsible for ISIS equipping?

Let me know if you have something to say.

If Putin own Hillary .......... so why is he not helping Hillary? But is he supporting your orange monkey role model?
Putin ally even said yesterday that if Trump loses there will be a war.

If we should be so unlucky as to have hilly win the election, the world will dramatically change within the first few days. Russia will annex Ukraine and flatten Syria. China will seize the islands and Taiwan. The bruised, battered and unpopular hillary will be powerless to do anything.

Good.

Actually it's the other way around....... Trump is PUTIN puppet.
Trump will just give up those countries without a fight. I can just see Putin and Xi high fiving.

No one fears a clit presidency but Americans. Like obumble, she wants to hurt Americans more than anyone else.

Forum List

Back