Rush Limbaugh: “This One’s For You, Mary Jo”

OMG, now Rush is trying to embarrass conservatism..

If anyone should be EMBARRARRSED it is the left with talking heads such as Olbermann, Matthews, Schultz, Maddow.

yet all they can focus on is Rush.

I hope with this loss we never have to hear about this Kennedy clan ever again.
JFK was the last Kennedy that has a shred of decency in him.

Bobby was pretty decent too.

But yeah, you guys should be embarrassed at Limbaugh. He's a fucking hypocrite in every sense of the word.

Supports combat but ducked out of nam.
Want's to lock up druggies for life, but he himself has a drug problem.
Supports conservative family values, but he's been married 3 or 4 times.

You guys are chumps if you take marching orders from fatboy.

That's OK. He made a call and Cheney, Dubya, Rummy and Asskroft had a group prayer, in tongues of course, and Thrush Limbaloney accepted Jezuz as his Lawd and SaveYerr.
He has repented !
Gawd Blass Heeth !

Fucking Idiocracy.

OMG, now Rush is trying to embarrass conservatism..

If anyone should be EMBARRARRSED it is the left with talking heads such as Olbermann, Matthews, Schultz, Maddow.

yet all they can focus on is Rush.

I hope with this loss we never have to hear about this Kennedy clan ever again.
JFK was the last Kennedy that has a shred of decency in him.

What made Bobby Kennedy indecent?

What makes Caroline Kennedy indecent?

What made John Kennedy Jr. indecent?

They're all dead now so.... It really don't matter anymore.

Caroline is dead?

My father always said: "put your mind in gear before you put your mouth in motion."

I don't think this was off the cuff, I think it was planned out. I hope Brown does not do an interview with this putz. Fuck him and his ratings grabs.

Rush doesn't do interviews. He doesn't need to. He talks to people privately, watches them publicly, and then shares his views and what he's learned.

He doesn't do ratings grabs, either. Likewise, he doesn't need to. He's top of the heap.

Perhaps you should educate yourself about exactly what it is that Rush does before you light up your ignorance about him for all to see?
And with the kinds of things he says all the time, makes you wonder at the intelligence and taste of those Americans who have put him on top, doesn't it? :eusa_whistle:

My computer is very slow but I am seeing blog after blog quoting Rush as having said that. But I agree that blogs are not firm evidence. Anyone else want to help research this?

Do you want the truth? Well then let me enlighten you. On Rush' radio program he ran a parody of what he says were wiretaps on Coakley's phone and what was heard was Obama, Clinton, Gore, Kerry and Bush #43 calling in with various comments and congratulations and the call from GW is where the Mary Jo comment was mentioned. But of course the left can't recognize parody unless it's from their side. I'll concede that it was in poor taste, but it was in jest and it wasn't Rush that made that comment.

Poor taste all around

The poor taste would be the fact that for 47 years the voters of MA elected a murderer as their Senator. A man that got Scot free away from at least manslaughter. All because he came from a powerful family.

Yes, Senator Kenedy got away with neglicent homocide. Just as President Bush got away with throwing away the taxpayeres money because of alcohol and drugs. Had the names not been Kennedy and Bush, both would have had to face some serious charges.

My computer is very slow but I am seeing blog after blog quoting Rush as having said that. But I agree that blogs are not firm evidence. Anyone else want to help research this?

Do you want the truth? Well then let me enlighten you. On Rush' radio program he ran a parody of what he says were wiretaps on Coakley's phone and what was heard was Obama, Clinton, Gore, Kerry and Bush #43 calling in with various comments and congratulations and the call from GW is where the Mary Jo comment was mentioned. But of course the left can't recognize parody unless it's from their side. I'll concede that it was in poor taste, but it was in jest and it wasn't Rush that made that comment.

Really? It wasn't Rush that said it, but is was a parody on his program? :cuckoo:

kennedy v. limbaugh in my mind is a lot like that old joke about the iran-iraq war, but this is completely tasteless and i can assure you that i detested ted kennedy.

The best of the Kennedy's died long before Ted. I disliked Ted a lot but Limbaugh should not have used the death of a young girl as a swipe at him or the Democrats. It's tasteless and offensive.

Why not? The dems clung to Kennedy and it was obscene.

My father always said: "put your mind in gear before you put your mouth in motion."

I don't think this was off the cuff, I think it was planned out. I hope Brown does not do an interview with this putz. Fuck him and his ratings grabs.

Rush doesn't do interviews. He doesn't need to. He talks to people privately, watches them publicly, and then shares his views and what he's learned.

He doesn't do ratings grabs, either. Likewise, he doesn't need to. He's top of the heap.

Perhaps you should educate yourself about exactly what it is that Rush does before you light up your ignorance about him for all to see?

dungheap.

kennedy v. limbaugh in my mind is a lot like that old joke about the iran-iraq war, but this is completely tasteless and i can assure you that i detested ted kennedy.

The best of the Kennedy's died long before Ted. I disliked Ted a lot but Limbaugh should not have used the death of a young girl as a swipe at him or the Democrats. It's tasteless and offensive.

LOL, score:clap2:

Hey Rush, this one's for you

dog_prague.JPG

Enjoy, you fat fuck!

Good God! Rush made up the parody, Rush said it. Are you truly that dense?

When Michael Skakel was convicted of murdering Martha Moxley, some 20 plus years later, her mother said, "this is for you Martha"

another Kennedy who got away with murder for decades. But when he finally paid, it was justice for Martha.

Mary Jo never got justice.

As I said, I've read nothing but blogs on this. Will very much like to see the transcript or something more substantial to believe one way or another. Considering some of the things you have said and supported in the past, forgive me if I don't believe you outright.

When Michael Skakel was convicted of murdering Martha Moxley, some 20 plus years later, her mother said, "this is for you Martha"

another Kennedy who got away with murder for decades. But when he finally paid, it was justice for Martha.

Mary Jo never got justice.

Did her mother said that to someone who had NOTHING to do with the murder of her daughter?

Well, I'm sure the Kennedy's and all those that voted for him would like to FORGET Mary Jo, but too bad, it is part of his sordid legacy, along with being involved in a rape trail with one of his nephews, being a drunk, and a communist sympathizer ...so deal with it.

Really? It wasn't Rush that said it, but is was a parody on his program? :cuckoo:

Yes, that's exactly what it was.

Let us all take this moment to note that AllieBaba supports using the death of a young girl for political means ... just so a Republican (who had nothing to do with that young girl's murder) can beat a Democrat (who had nothing to do with that young girl's murder).

THis, ladies and gentlemen, is AllieBaba in his glory. Take note.

Forum List

Back