Rush Limbaugh: “This One’s For You, Mary Jo”

Brown seems to be pretty astute.

As much as I hate the loss, he worked his ass off for the win and Coakley apparently though she was just going to waltz into the seat.

She deserved the loss as much as he deserved the win.

you raise a point that i think is being lost; he won the election through hard work. it's not like we all woke up here one morning and decided not to vote for coakley. brown ran a very effective old fashioned get out and shake hands campaign in what until about two weeks ago was widely seen as a lost cause. he had very little money and the state repub committee is a joke. only when it looked like he might only lose by a little did the national $$ and attention start coming.

he went into it knowing that he was a sacrificial lamb and still worked his ass off. i only hope that he remembers how he got there and keeps it up.

time will tell.

I agree with you. In the end, both candidates got what they deserved. If Brown suddenly becomes a wingnut teabagger, he will be tossed in the next general election (not sure when that is).

Like the Blue Dog Democrats, Brown doesn't exactly fit the GOP "conservative" mold.

he will stand for reelection in 2012 which is enough time to see if he'll follow through on what he's campaigned on. he's a good example of a mass republican- fiscally conservative, but not so much socially. there used to be a fair amount of repubs like that around here, but the state GOP has atrophied to the point that nobody bothers to enroll anymore.

more than anything, i hope this signals a resurgence in the two party system in mass. i don't even care which two parties, just as long as one party doesn't have a stranglehold on all the levers of power. it's not healthy.

If I recall the Obama was a doper in college..why in the world would you still be listening to him?:eusa_whistle:

Because there is a big difference between smoking the occasional doobie and being addicted to prescription opiates (the street name for the same pharmacological agent is heroin) to the extent of disregarding the law to get your pills.

In fact, disregard for authority in order to get your "fix" is a hallmark of addiction.

The Obama didn't do the "occasional doobie" he snorted cocaine (which if you recall is still against the law ) along with pot. it's amazing the excuses you can make some and not others, why is that?

So did Bush. So what? That doesn't mean they were addicts. (Well, Bush was an addict, only alcohol was his drug).

Limbaugh was an addict. He went into treatment to kick his habit. Due to the recidivism rate for narcotic addiction, I would place money on him still being an addict, though I don't know that to be fact.

you raise a point that i think is being lost; he won the election through hard work. it's not like we all woke up here one morning and decided not to vote for coakley. brown ran a very effective old fashioned get out and shake hands campaign in what until about two weeks ago was widely seen as a lost cause. he had very little money and the state repub committee is a joke. only when it looked like he might only lose by a little did the national $$ and attention start coming.

he went into it knowing that he was a sacrificial lamb and still worked his ass off. i only hope that he remembers how he got there and keeps it up.

time will tell.

I agree with you. In the end, both candidates got what they deserved. If Brown suddenly becomes a wingnut teabagger, he will be tossed in the next general election (not sure when that is).

Like the Blue Dog Democrats, Brown doesn't exactly fit the GOP "conservative" mold.

he will stand for reelection in 2012 which is enough time to see if he'll follow through on what he's campaigned on. he's a good example of a mass republican- fiscally conservative, but not so much socially. there used to be a fair amount of repubs like that around here, but the state GOP has atrophied to the point that nobody bothers to enroll anymore.

more than anything, i hope this signals a resurgence in the two party system in mass. i don't even care which two parties, just as long as one party doesn't have a stranglehold on all the levers of power. it's not healthy.

Agree with that too.

Agree with that too.

well, hell, that's no fun.

j/k

kennedy v. limbaugh in my mind is a lot like that old joke about the iran-iraq war, but this is completely tasteless and i can assure you that i detested ted kennedy.

The best of the Kennedy's died long before Ted. I disliked Ted a lot but Limbaugh should not have used the death of a young girl as a swipe at him or the Democrats. It's tasteless and offensive.

Rush isn't even making sense. Does he realize that if Ted Kennedy had lived on he'd have been re-elected every time, he'd have been the next Strom Thurmond or Robert Byrd?

Why is Rush trying to embarass conservatism, of which he is undeniably a symbol? What is his motive? Or has he just lost it?

OMG, now Rush is trying to embarrass conservatism..

If anyone should be EMBARRARRSED it is the left with talking heads such as Olbermann, Matthews, Schultz, Maddow.

yet all they can focus on is Rush.

I hope with this loss we never have to hear about this Kennedy clan ever again.
JFK was the last Kennedy that has a shred of decency in him.

If anyone should be EMBARRARRSED it is the left with talking heads such as Olbermann, Matthews, Schultz, Maddow.

Bobby was pretty decent too.

But yeah, you guys should be embarrassed at Limbaugh. He's a fucking hypocrite in every sense of the word.

Supports combat but ducked out of nam.
Want's to lock up druggies for life, but he himself has a drug problem.
Supports conservative family values, but he's been married 3 or 4 times.

You guys are chumps if you take marching orders from fatboy.

But yeah, you guys should be embarrassed at Limbaugh. He's a fucking hypocrite in every sense of the word.

No, you are the chump to continually let some radio host get your panties all in a bunch..

No, you are the chump to continually let some radio host get your panties all in a bunch..

Thanks for your Pee-Wee Herman-esque retort. I hope you didn't strain your cranium coming up with it.

We'll continue to point out that Limbaugh is a douche. You can continue to listen to him if you want.

What made Bobby Kennedy indecent?

What makes Caroline Kennedy indecent?

What made John Kennedy Jr. indecent?

Thanks for your Pee-Wee Herman-esque retort. I hope you didn't strain your cranium coming up with it.

We'll continue to point out that Limbaugh is a douche. You can continue to listen to him if you want.

At least he's just a talk show host. I am glad I did not vote for him. As president he would probably declare war on MSM. Who ever heard of president declaring war on radio talk show hosts and news stations? HILARIOUS.... hmmmm :eusa_whistle:

What made Bobby Kennedy indecent?

What makes Caroline Kennedy indecent?

What made John Kennedy Jr. indecent?

They're all dead now so.... It really don't matter anymore.

I am probably not the only one who wishes that Rush would learn to insert brain before operating mouth.

My father always said: "put your mind in gear before you put your mouth in motion."

I don't think this was off the cuff, I think it was planned out. I hope Brown does not do an interview with this putz. Fuck him and his ratings grabs.

Rush doesn't do interviews. He doesn't need to. He talks to people privately, watches them publicly, and then shares his views and what he's learned.

He doesn't do ratings grabs, either. Likewise, he doesn't need to. He's top of the heap.

Perhaps you should educate yourself about exactly what it is that Rush does before you light up your ignorance about him for all to see?

LOL, Rush sure knows how to push the lefties buttons..yet Olbermann can say what ever hateful thing he wants about a sitting President, a woman Governor, an incoming state Senator..and all we hear from the left is, So?:eusa_whistle:

Not true. Olbermann is an embarassment. It pains me to watch this guy, even on NBC football. He is as far left as FOX is far right IMHO.

Last edited:
My father always said: "put your mind in gear before you put your mouth in motion."

I don't think this was off the cuff, I think it was planned out. I hope Brown does not do an interview with this putz. Fuck him and his ratings grabs.

Rush doesn't do interviews. He doesn't need to. He talks to people privately, watches them publicly, and then shares his views and what he's learned.

He doesn't do ratings grabs, either. Likewise, he doesn't need to. He's top of the heap.

Perhaps you should educate yourself about exactly what it is that Rush does before you light up your ignorance about him for all to see?

Shit! Thanks for pointing that out! I must have been mistaken when I heard him interview Newt Gingrich years ago. Thanks for schoolin me bro. Maybe you should go suck his dick or something, you know you wanna.

Rush isn't even making sense. Does he realize that if Ted Kennedy had lived on he'd have been re-elected every time, he'd have been the next Strom Thurmond or Robert Byrd?

Why is Rush trying to embarass conservatism, of which he is undeniably a symbol? What is his motive? Or has he just lost it?

I believe this is Rush Limbaugh's drug induced mourning over the loss of being able to use Mary Jo K's death as a bat to beat the MA Democrats with forever.

And those giving thumbs up to his comments are also at a loss of what to beat Democrats over next....so, they get stuck in the Mary Jo K rut...again and again and again. She's a useful zombie to them.

Forum List

Back