Rush Limbaugh: “This One’s For You, Mary Jo”

My computer is very slow but I am seeing blog after blog quoting Rush as having said that. But I agree that blogs are not firm evidence. Anyone else want to help research this?

Do you want the truth? Well then let me enlighten you. On Rush' radio program he ran a parody of what he says were wiretaps on Coakley's phone and what was heard was Obama, Clinton, Gore, Kerry and Bush #43 calling in with various comments and congratulations and the call from GW is where the Mary Jo comment was mentioned. But of course the left can't recognize parody unless it's from their side. I'll concede that it was in poor taste, but it was in jest and it wasn't Rush that made that comment.

Good God! Rush made up the parody, Rush said it. Are you truly that dense?

Obviously not as dense as you. Do you have evidence that Rush wrote, directed, voiced or produced the parody in question?

The best of the Kennedy's died long before Ted. I disliked Ted a lot but Limbaugh should not have used the death of a young girl as a swipe at him or the Democrats. It's tasteless and offensive.

Why not? The dems clung to Kennedy and it was obscene.

Let us all take this moment to note that AllieBaba supports using the death of a young girl for political means ... just so a Republican (who had nothing to do with that young girl's murder) can beat a Democrat (who had nothing to do with that young girl's murder).

THis, ladies and gentlemen, is AllieBaba in his glory. Take note.

For crying out loud, lets make a big friggen stink over it all.:cuckoo:

My computer is very slow but I am seeing blog after blog quoting Rush as having said that. But I agree that blogs are not firm evidence. Anyone else want to help research this?

Do you want the truth? Well then let me enlighten you. On Rush' radio program he ran a parody of what he says were wiretaps on Coakley's phone and what was heard was Obama, Clinton, Gore, Kerry and Bush #43 calling in with various comments and congratulations and the call from GW is where the Mary Jo comment was mentioned. But of course the left can't recognize parody unless it's from their side. I'll concede that it was in poor taste, but it was in jest and it wasn't Rush that made that comment.

As I said, I've read nothing but blogs on this. Will very much like to see the transcript or something more substantial to believe one way or another. Considering some of the things you have said and supported in the past, forgive me if I don't believe you outright.

You can believe what you want, most usually do. Personally I don't care for Rush but I had to set the record straight. When you find a transcript, by all means post it.

The problem is Rush never said that.

he said it and said it more than once. i heard the obnoxious blowhard myself.
he also seems to think he had something to do with brown's victory, which is proof all by itself that he's still using drugs.

He repeated the words in regard to the parody. Context people context!

he said it at the top of the show, before the parody played.

listen, if you want to worship the fat blowhard, knock yourself out, but don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

fwiw, he has no clue about what happened here in mass yesterday, and i doubt he ever will.

Good God! Rush made up the parody, Rush said it. Are you truly that dense?

Obviously not as dense as you. Do you have evidence that Rush wrote, directed, voiced or produced the parody in question?

Must. Excuse. Rush. No. Matter. What.

Why not? The dems clung to Kennedy and it was obscene.

Let us all take this moment to note that AllieBaba supports using the death of a young girl for political means ... just so a Republican (who had nothing to do with that young girl's murder) can beat a Democrat (who had nothing to do with that young girl's murder).

THis, ladies and gentlemen, is AllieBaba in his glory. Take note.

For crying out loud, lets make a big friggen stink over it all.:cuckoo:

Ah....so you like those kinds of ghoulish comments, do you?

No one is EXCUSING Rush, he doesn't need any..I mean what would the left have to rage over if Rush around..:lol:

Not only that, but I'm not a he.

Well, that opens a door for me to say something else.....but I'll pass on that easy home run.

Per usual showing your sensitivity, and steering away from anything despicably rude or "ghoulish".

Though I fail to see what is ghoulish in keeping the memory of a murdered girl, whose murderer enjoyed the adoration of mindless libtards for half a century, alive and speaking out for her.

I suppose it was the Christian thing to do by the left to keep bringing up the DEAD Kennedy to try and pass a stinking Communist health care bill.

I suppose it was the Christian thing to do by the left to keep bringing up the DEAD Kennedy to try and pass a stinking Communist health care bill.

I think Kennedy kept bringing her up because being responsible for her death, Kennedy must have decided it was something for him to laugh about.

And that outrages Rush, understandably so.

So keep defending your laughing boy.

Personally I think it's great that Scott Brown is taking over Kennedy's seat and possibly destroying the bill at the same time.

For Rush to toast the win with a fond memory of Mary Jo, so be it.

Not only that, but I'm not a he.

Well, that opens a door for me to say something else.....but I'll pass on that easy home run.

Per usual showing your sensitivity, and steering away from anything despicably rude or "ghoulish".

Though I fail to see what is ghoulish in keeping the memory of a murdered girl, whose murderer enjoyed the adoration of mindless libtards for half a century, alive and speaking out for her.

That isn't what rush is doing at all. He is gleefully exploiting her memory for ratings. It's dispicable. It makes me wonder how her remaining friends and family feel about how the republicans have used her death for so many years.

Forum List

Back