Rush Limbaugh’s Ratings Are In a State Of Complete Collapse

It's an illustration. And only becomes "nothing" when you edit out the point, which I put back in bold.

You've got ten (10) posts in this thread for apparently no other purpose than to say you don't listen to Limblob and don't care.

Ten.

Know how many posts those who really don't care have?

Zero.

I said I don't care what he says, my fascination is those that read and listen and quote him every day. The left spends tons of time listening to his every show, reading his every transcript. Does anyone on the right do that? NO, we have lives.

Why so much attention for a guy that has less than 5% of the population listening to him?

And Palin? Really, she would not have any following if the leftwingnuts ignored her.

I keep asking the lefties and you have nothing, no answers, just like your blank post.

So why have you expended eleven posts worrying about what other people talk about? It's their business, isn't it?

Says a lot about who it is that wants to control dialogue.

and you have expanded to 19,773 posts where you have said nothing.

I don't care about anything other than why people listen and read things they don't like. I find interesting.

Enjoy the rest of your day lady.

He is strong and well. What I have learned from listening to him is that people like teachers, firemen, police are way overpaid and people making billions are not. The attack on those that work for society and that they make too much money is truly mind boggling. Then again there are some things I do agree with him on. In the end he is controversial because that is how he makes all his millions. If he never said anything charged he wouldn't survive long in the business.

Huh! Really? Here are the ratings as of May (that's this month) 2014:

audiencechart_may14.jpg

The Top Talk Radio Audiences : TALKERS.COM

^^^^^ Typical Pogo post. Lots of nothing.

It's an illustration. And only becomes "nothing" when you edit out the point, which I put back in bold.

You've got ten (10) posts in this thread for apparently no other purpose than to say you don't listen to Limblob and don't care.

Ten.

Zero.

I said I don't care what he says, my fascination is those that read and listen and quote him every day. The left spends tons of time listening to his every show, reading his every transcript. Does anyone on the right do that? NO, we have lives.

Why so much attention for a guy that has less than 5% of the population listening to him?

And Palin? Really, she would not have any following if the leftwingnuts ignored her.

I keep asking the lefties and you have nothing, no answers, just like your blank post.
Actually, the Right-wing DittoTards pay him MONEY for access to his free transcripts and to watch him lie on the DittoTard-cam. Aeveral on this board, like Crusader Frank and Mr T, have admitted to paying him money for 24/7 access. :cuckoo:

Ten.

Zero.

Actually, the Right-wing DittoTards pay him MONEY for access to his free transcripts and to watch him lie on the DittoTard-cam. Aeveral on this board, like Crusader Frank and Mr T, have admitted to paying him money for 24/7 access. :cuckoo:

And you still fail to answer the question, which shows what an tard you are.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

You've got over a dozen posts all claiming nothing more than not being interested; who exactly owes you an answer? How does ignoring you make somebody "an tard"?

If you're not interested, find another thread. Ain't rocket surgery. What other people talk about is their business. You'll just have to find a way to accept that.
Damn control freak.

Last edited:

You've got over a dozen posts all claiming nothing more than not being interested; who exactly owes you an answer? How does ignoring you make somebody "an tard"?

If you're not interested, find another thread. Ain't rocket surgery. What other people talk about is their business. You'll just have to find a way to accept that.
Damn control freak.

19,338 posts and you have not said anything worth a damn. Talk about a control freak, lady you are the pot trying to call the kettle black.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Damn control freak.

19,338 posts and you have not said anything worth a damn. Talk about a control freak, lady you are the pot trying to call the kettle black.

You don't see me poking into threads where I declare no interest demanding to know why they don't shut up, do ya?

Exactly. Control freak. And what's with the "lady" shit? You think women are inferior?

So why have you expended eleven posts worrying about what other people talk about? It's their business, isn't it?

I don't care about anything other than why people listen and read things they don't like. I find interesting.

Maybe you should learn to count before trying to shut people up, yanno?

Again, everybody has a right to say what they will. You don't like it, go live in Pyonyang where they like that kind of control. Freak.

Damn control freak.

You don't see me poking into threads where I declare no interest demanding to know why they don't shut up, do ya?

Exactly. Control freak. And what's with the "lady" shit? You think women are inferior?

Maybe you should learn to count before trying to shut people up, yanno?

Again, everybody has a right to say what they will. You don't like it, go live in Pyonyang where they like that kind of control. Freak.

I think most women as bright and intelligent, you lady, I find a bore and very dimwitted freak.

Finally tracked it down!

Those trumpeting the demise of Mr. Limbaugh heard it on Air America!

Old recordings of the now-defunct Air America they somehow managed to get recorded and are now looping on their 8-track stereo players! Every day they hear how Limbaugh ratings are getting worse and worse. Over and over and over and.......

But, hey, they're happy and they're not out kicking cats or running over dogs. May God forbid they manage to get those 8-tracks to play in any vehicle!

rush is better than you; smarter than you; more successful; and doesnt care what you think of him.

Limbaugh is a crafty manipulator. He is definitely not particularly smart in the sense of intellectually intelligent. He is a propagandist and a brainwasher: that isn't intellectual intelligence; it is crafty, animalistic intelligence.

^^^LOL. Classic "intelligence" in action^^^

How many "intelligent animals" can you list that are "propagandists?" My gosh -- where's the turnip truck? They dropped something.

Finally tracked it down!

Those trumpeting the demise of Mr. Limbaugh heard it on Air America!

Old recordings of the now-defunct Air America they somehow managed to get recorded and are now looping on their 8-track stereo players! Every day they hear how Limbaugh ratings are getting worse and worse. Over and over and over and.......

But, hey, they're happy and they're not out kicking cats or running over dogs. May God forbid they manage to get those 8-tracks to play in any vehicle!

An 8-track already IS a loop.

Just sayin'.

rush is better than you; smarter than you; more successful; and doesnt care what you think of him.

Limbaugh is a crafty manipulator. He is definitely not particularly smart in the sense of intellectually intelligent. He is a propagandist and a brainwasher: that isn't intellectual intelligence; it is crafty, animalistic intelligence.

How many "intelligent animals" can you list that are "propagandists?" My gosh -- where's the turnip truck? They dropped something.

She said "animalistic". Noun; adjective -- know the difference.

Just sayin'.

Thank you for having confessed that you're exactly what I described. I'm sure you can patch up the tape when it breaks but if you keep playing it hour after hour the oxide will all wear off and you'll be left with naught but a pile of powder and a broken heart.

Look up "animalistic." It's means "animal like" or in the "form of an animal." Do you know of any animals that are manipulators or propagandists? I guarantee you that if Bush or Palin had said something like that it would be front page news.

Just sayin'.

Thank you for having confessed that you're exactly what I described. I'm sure you can patch up the tape when it breaks but if you keep playing it hour after hour the oxide will all wear off and you'll be left with naught but a pile of powder and a broken heart.

An hour huh? Riiiight, that's why carts were used in the studio for half a century..

Look up "animalistic." It's means "animal like" or in the "form of an animal." Do you know of any animals that are manipulators or propagandists? I guarantee you that if Bush or Palin had said something like that it would be front page news.

"Animalistic" was not placed to modify "propaganda". It was placed to modify "intelligence". Reading comprehension.

:oops:

Forum List

Back