rush limbaugh on hillary ... chronicles

obviously the left listens to him more than we do.
Your MessiahRushie says you are a liar!

December 22, 2015

RUSH: The way Operation Chaos worked is the Democrats didn't know until it was too late that it was happening, 'cause they don't listen here. The Democrats do not listen to this program.
Ya just defeated your own argument. You just quoted Rush, and then you say you don't listen to him.
Wow, talk about slamming your own argument and supporting mine.
I'm not a Democrat.
I'm a lifelong registered Independent.
Try again!

obviously the left listens to him more than we do.
Your MessiahRushie says you are a liar!

December 22, 2015

RUSH: The way Operation Chaos worked is the Democrats didn't know until it was too late that it was happening, 'cause they don't listen here. The Democrats do not listen to this program.
Ya just defeated your own argument. You just quoted Rush, and then you say you don't listen to him.
Wow, talk about slamming your own argument and supporting mine.
I'm not a Democrat.
I'm a lifelong registered Independent.
Try again!
Lousy comeback, read what you said about what I said, and then read what i said.
Has no bearing on the argument. I didn't accuse you of being a dem.
Your apologetic about dems not listening to rush is what was flawed...because they do.

Rush rakes in $50 million a year, owns his own jet, a mansion on the ocean, its no wonder the left hate him.

4x married. A blazing hypocrite spewing about how 'drug users ought to be sent up' whilst at the same time swallowing oxy like it was nobody's biz'nez AND having his maid procure them illegally...not to mention he avoided the draft for having a pimple on his ass are no glowing endorsements to admire...except for the dittoheads who can't think for themselves.

Rush rakes in $50 million a year, owns his own jet, a mansion on the ocean, its no wonder the left hate him.

4x married. A blazing hypocrite spewing about how 'drug users ought to be sent up' whilst at the same time swallowing oxy like it was nobody's biz'nez AND having his maid procure them illegally...not to mention he avoided the draft for having a pimple on his ass are no glowing endorsements to admire...except for the dittoheads who can't think for themselves.

I take it you are a Rush hating lib then?

Well, it's because of your continued support that Rush makes 50 million a year. And he doesn 't want to lose that 50 million a year, so that's why he is promoting candidates that can't win, and has started his war on women campaign by referring to Hillary Clinton as a Cervix--LOL

He's going to take money and ratings any day over the wishes of you Dumb Ass's.

Color-Rush-apology.jpg

tumblr_mtg1rvq7O51r55d2io1_1280.jpg

Well, it's because of your continued support that Rush makes 50 million a year. And he doesn 't want to lose that 50 million a year, so that's why he is promoting candidates that can't win, and has started his war on women campaign by referring to Hillary Clinton as a Cervix--LOL

Color-Rush-apology.jpg

So in other words you are a babbling imbecile?

Color-Rush-apology.jpg

So in other words you are a babbling imbecile?

No it's in the math. Republicans are the minority party at 41 million, democrats are stronger at 46 million, andIndependents are the majority party today representing 40% of the entire electorate.

You lost women by double digits in 2012, younger women by a whopping 36 points. The topic was also about immigration in 2012. So here's what happened.
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

Now did Rush Limbaugh ever come out and tell you idiots why you lost in 2012? NOPE. Did he EVER tell Trump supporters STOP. NOPE

The GOP nominee, since Reagan needs to capture at least 40% of the Hispanic voting block to win the White House. Did Rush Limbaugh EVER tell you that? NOPE Did he tell you that if Trump keeps up-- the possibility of Republicans losing the Senate and a ton of seats in the house is very high. NOPE Did he ever tell you that Trump is polling at a negative 75% with Hispanics. NOPE.
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump

17% of the voting population (Hispanics) are now solidly in Hillary Clinton's column. Has Rush Limbaugh told you anything about that. NOPE

What does Rush Limbaugh do most of the time. Throw rocks at the Republican party--who he considers Establishment candidates.

Who is Rush Limbaugh promoting now? Ted Cruz. Someone he knows doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the Presidential election.

And as a Republican Chimpanzee--he is going to continue his assault on women with commentary about female body parts. He'll say something that will make national media attention again in 2016, like he did in 2012 chasing more women off.

So what does this ADD up to for Rush Limbaugh's "OBSCENE profit breaks." Lots of dollar $$$$. The very WORST thing that could happen to Rush Limbaugh and all of these other right wing radio talk show hosts is that Hillary Clinton loses this election, and millions of old worn out radios get tossed in the trash. You have anti-establishment--ed yourselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency.

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, don't get mad at me. I heard he had a heart attack or something and a homosexual saved his life. Haven't heard much from him lately that's all.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Have you thought about buying a radio?

I take it that you can't dispute one thing I said though, 'eh?

lol, duly noted.

lol, duly noted.

What would be the point of disputing your irrational hatred of a radio host who doesn't know you exist?

lol, duly noted.

What would be the point of disputing your irrational hatred of a radio host who doesn't know you exist?

where in your delusional world did I say 'hatred'? I find oxyboy quite an entertaining salesman & I do listen to his show from time to time... that still doesn't change the truth about his hypocrisy one iota now does it?

no, it does not. that's something you can deal with or not- I care not.

He pulled a Clinton with the draft but at least married the gals he was banging. He said he didn't discuss drugs much because of his issue. I can't say I ever heard him, are you just a leftist dittohead?

Forum List

Back