rush limbaugh on hillary ... chronicles

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
roosevelt was in a wheelchair, so physical disability shouldn't matter. presidents seem to attract problems.

TRUMP: I'm watching the debate, and she disappeared. Where did she go? Where did she go? I thought she quit. I thought she gave up. Where did she go? Where did Hillary go? They had to start the debate without her, phase two. I know where she went. It's disgusting. I don't want to talk about it. No, it's too disgusting. Don't say it. It's disgusting. Let's not talk about it. We want to be very, very straight up, okay?

Mrs. Clinton Becomes Bathroom Humor - The Rush Limbaugh Show

i think djt meant
shel·lac
SHəˈlak/
verb
past tense: shellacked; past participle: shellacked
  1. 1.
    varnish (something) with shellac.
  2. 2.
    NORTH AMERICANinformal
    defeat or beat (someone) decisively.
    "they were shellacked in the 1982 election"

roosevelt was in a wheelchair, so physical disability shouldn't matter. presidents seem to attract problems.

TRUMP: I'm watching the debate, and she disappeared. Where did she go? Where did she go? I thought she quit. I thought she gave up. Where did she go? Where did Hillary go? They had to start the debate without her, phase two. I know where she went. It's disgusting. I don't want to talk about it. No, it's too disgusting. Don't say it. It's disgusting. Let's not talk about it. We want to be very, very straight up, okay?

i think djt meant
shel·lac
SHəˈlak/
verb
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
    NORTH AMERICANinformal
So what exactly is so "DISGUSTING" about getting "shellacked?"

DittiTards will swallow any shit their MessiahRushie feeds them without ever giving it a thought!!!

I thought rush died a long time ago. He is still around huh

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Yes, and still the most widely listened to show in America... his audience dwarfs anything on the likes of the big 4.

Sucks huh?

:)

Who's surprised that Rush jumped on the pee-pee bandwagon? I guess he has to play down to his audience's level.

Last edited:
Hey, don't get mad at me. I heard he had a heart attack or something and a homosexual saved his life. Haven't heard much from him lately that's all.

Donnie is a 69 year old male.

He has NO room to yammer about Pissing problems.

Yes, and still the most widely listened to show in America... his audience dwarfs anything on the likes of the big 4.

Sucks huh?

:)

Bigger doesn't mean better. WalMart is the biggest retailer in the U.S. McDonald's is the largest fast-food chain in the world.
Gettin' it, yet?

i think djt meant
shel·lac
SHəˈlak/
verb
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
    NORTH AMERICANinformal

He's a media whore. Can't waste my time on your link.

rushlimbaugh.jpg

Making many many millions a year while you flip burgers and criticize his career choice.
Whoa! You are freaking good. How did you know i flip burgers. You have a very awesome talent sir. But actually i have a ok job in logistics, it pays the bills.

Ice thinks everyone has the same job he does.

:dunno:

Making many many millions a year while you flip burgers and criticize his career choice.
Whoa! You are freaking good. How did you know i flip burgers. You have a very awesome talent sir. But actually i have a ok job in logistics, it pays the bills.

Ice thinks everyone has the same job he does.

:dunno:

That's what I was thinking, too. Very Freudian comment.

Rush rakes in $50 million a year, owns his own jet, a mansion on the ocean, its no wonder the left hate him.

yeah, and it's called fleecing the RW idiots for all they're worth.

I can't deny Rush isn't GREAT fucking dupes out of big $$
biggggggggggggggg $$$

LMAO

New Topics

Forum List

Back