Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator

Wow the left wing nuts bringing up nine year old stories. More desperate moves by the left about a guys private life.

Wow the left wing nuts bringing up nine year old stories. More desperate moves by the left about a guys private life.
Kinda like your lying scum MessiahRushie still bringing up Lewinski, funny how there is never an expiration date on the stories the Right can bring up!

Kinda like your lying scum MessiahRushie still bringing up Lewinski, funny how there is never an expiration date on the stories the Right can bring up!

He is your Rushie, you listen to him I don't. I don't care about Monica. If you quit watching and caring about what he says, he'd be long gone. You idiots keep him relevant.

YOu mean the guy's hypocrisy doesn't bother you as long as he validates your bigotries.

Got it.

Frankly, I think it's kind of telling that he's a substance abuser and closeted homosexual. When you are full of that much self loathing, it's easy to peddle hate.

Because Hate is all the right has to sustain it today.

YOu mean the guy's hypocrisy doesn't bother you as long as he validates your bigotries.

Got it.

Frankly, I think it's kind of telling that he's a substance abuser and closeted homosexual. When you are full of that much self loathing, it's easy to peddle hate.

Man, right on cue, little Joey Boy shows up with more lies.

What a waste of space.

Got it.

What a waste of space.

The truth hurts, i know man.

Now, here's the thing. I don't fault Rush for getting addicted. The United States is 4% of the world population and we consume 90% of the worlds painkillers.

What I despise him for is that the only reason he isn't in a prison cell is because he's rich. Poor people who did the exact same shit he did ended up doing life-ruining hard time.

Got it.

What a waste of space.

The truth hurts, i know man.

Now, here's the thing. I don't fault Rush for getting addicted. The United States is 4% of the world population and we consume 90% of the worlds painkillers.

What I despise him for is that the only reason he isn't in a prison cell is because he's rich. Poor people who did the exact same shit he did ended up doing life-ruining hard time.

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass.

Last edited:
Hold on, guy, we have one of these for you to fill out.

Butthurt.jpg

Joey Boy, let me know when you may tell the truth, I'm not that hopeful. Lying sacks of shit rarely change and you are the biggest sack on this board.

Posted in June and Rushbo is still going strong in October. Maybe you were confused with Chris Matthews who seems to be imploding every day.

Rush is usually spot on... THAT'S the scumbag liberals problem with him!
Your MessiahRushie lies every show, only you are too stupid to catch him, and he knows it and counts on it.

Here is an obvious lie from his last show, but you will NEVER catch it!

October 09, 2015

RUSH: During the Great Depression, the population was less than, obviously, it is today. You know what the total number of unemployed people was during the Depression? 12.5 million. Today it's 46, 48 million unemployed.

Your MessiahRushie lies every show, only you are too stupid to catch him, and he knows it and counts on it.

October 09, 2015

RUSH: During the Great Depression, the population was less than, obviously, it is today. You know what the total number of unemployed people was during the Depression? 12.5 million. Today it's 46, 48 million unemployed.

How could YOU, EdThe LIAR, possible say that, you fucking moron!

You sure he didn't say 46 million on FOOD STAMPS, or 46 million in POVERTY...as it is today?

I can't stand Rush...

Is he off the air ?

I know the answer.....he can't be.

If he were, the first three pages of new threads would all be on that same topic.

October 09, 2015

You sure he didn't say 46 million on FOOD STAMPS, or 46 million in POVERTY...as it is today?
I'm sure the pathological liar said 46, 48 million UNEMPLOYED. I took the quote directly from his website, as I always do.

October 09, 2015

I'm sure the pathological liar said 46, 48 million UNEMPLOYED. I took the quote directly from his website, as I always do.
He's wrong, there are almost 94 MILLION UNEMPLOYED... now if you stste LOOKING for work, as is reported in the unemployment figures, then that number is much lower...after all .....

Illegal Aliens Taking U.S. Jobs (2013)

October 09, 2015

He's wrong, there are almost 94 MILLION UNEMPLOYED...
As impossible as it might be, you are an even BIGGER LIAR than your MessiahRushie. There are only 7.9 million unemployed, down from Bush's 12 million when he left with the economy in shambles.

Forum List

Back