Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Liar.

Vast LWC

<-Mohammed
Aug 4, 2009
New York
In an unusually stupid move today, I decided to tune into AM radio, and what should come on but Rush Limbaugh.

After listening to the first ten minutes of his show, I started to realize why viewers of Glenn Beck didn't think Beck was "that bad". It is simply because they compare him to Limbaugh.

In those 10 minutes, Mr Limbaugh verifiably lied 6 times, including, but not limited to:

• Blaming Barack Obama for the Housing Crisis
  • Blaming Barack Obama for all of the country's unemployment, and
  • Blaming Barack Obama for the failure of the automotive industry.

While spouting this obscene listing of revisionist historical data, he claimed that the media was "state controlled" (one assumes he means all media but FoxNews and the stations his show actually plays on), and that the counutry is now in an economic "Depression".

And, again, that was ALL in the first 10 minutes of his show.

In other words, to quote Senator Al Franken, "Rush Limbaugh is a big, fat liar".

Last edited:
In an unusually stupid move today, I decided to tune into AM radio, and what should come on but Rush Limbaugh.

After listening to the first ten minutes of his show, I started to realize why viewers of Glenn Beck didn't think Beck was "that bad". It is simply because they compare him to Limbaugh.

In those 10 minutes, Mr Limbaugh verifiably lied 6 times, including, but not limited to:

While spouting this obscene listing of revisionist historical data, he claimed that the media was "state controlled" (one assumes he means all media but FoxNews and the stations his show actually plays on), and that the counutry is now in an economic "Depression".

In other words, to quote Senator Al Franken, "Rush Limbaugh is a big, fat liar".

Provide a show transcript that details your claims.

The Face of the Modern Democrat Party

al-franken.jpg

YOU are a big fat liar. I've been listening all day... he never made any such claims.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Now let's look at these liew, point by point, shall we?

Firstly, the unemployment data.

Rush stated "under the Bush administration, unemployment was 5.0%", citing figures from April of 2008.

What he neglected to mention was that by Obama's first month in office, February of 2009, unemployment had already reached 8.1%.

This is a lie, specifically a lie of omission.

• Banned

How would I possibly do that? The show's not over yet.

How would I possibly do that? The show's not over yet.

Then I'll expect to see it sometime tomorrow.

Three good words to describe Limbaugh. He isn't even worth the energy it would take to get upset with him anymore.

He's pathetic.

:eusa_whistle:

really?

Shit.......not only does he lie, but he's one of the biggest fucking narcissists that I've ever seen.

I saw his interview with the broadcast channel. That fucker is whacked!

Not only is the Limp Idiot a liar, but he's a racist as well.

Why else do you think that they wouldn't let that fat fucker be part of the buyers group for the NFL?

Go ahead dittoheads..........defend his NFL crips and bloods statement.

Now let's look at these liew, point by point, shall we?

Firstly, the unemployment data.

Rush stated "under the Bush administration, unemployment was 5.0%", citing figures from April of 2008.

What he neglected to mention was that by Obama's first month in office, February of 2009, unemployment had already reached 8.1%.

This is a lie, specifically a lie of omission.

Unemployment was at historical lows during most of Bush's Presidency, it was 7.6% when he left office.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

If you look at the above chart you can quite clearly see it was low throught his entire Presidency. I remember the libs complaining about 6% being high, they'd kill to get those numbers back. Bush did not control the banks and real estate sectors to prevent the failures and subsequent economic freefall. This is attributed to folks like the Congressional Black Caucus, Barney Frank, and community organizer lawyers like the Hussein who sued banks and forced banks to start giving loans to people who had no business getting them.

The corporate bailouts that Hussein blessed and conservatives protested against have done nothing to better the economy, that is all on Hussein and his Democrats. You can throw Bush in there too he went along with the Democrat Congress in his last few months.

Hussein and the Democrats in Congress did not "inherit" this mess, they helped create it.

Well, there you go again with your transcript crap. As you well know he does not post his transcripts till around 6 PM.

And......as an additional service (because I'm such a great guy), here's the NBC interview..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb76AqpJM7A]YouTube - Rush Limbaugh's NBC Today Show Interview[/ame]

It also shows what an incredible too and egotist this fucker is...........listen to him bitch about losing weight and not getting noticed for it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back