Rush Limbaugh ....Hurricane Denier

I realize that we now exist in a time in which we can't even agree on facts, but I'll ask anyway.

Cognitive dissonance is hard to reason with.

Rush is quoted on this thread as saying about the hurricane: "The danger is overblown". Um, no pun intended, I'm sure.

Now, did he, or did he not, say that?

Not how you "took" it. No, not what you think he "inferred". Did he say that or not?

Considering the source, I wouldn't expect too much honesty from his listeners.
It's not his listeners who are saying he claimed that the hurricane is a liberal hoax.

So we agree that the piece linked in the OP is a lie?
No.

Anyone Rush puts at risk won't be missed.
wow
Wow, what? Haven't you ever heard of survival of the fittest? That includes mental fitness, too. If you're weak enough mentally to believe Rush Limbaugh after 25 years of his lies, then humanity progresses with your demise. I hope all his believers head for Miami. Because I don't believe that all life is precious, or worth saving.
And wow, again.

I do hope the Democrats finally look in the mirror, soon.
Don't go full retard on me. This has nothing to do with Democrats, so stop doing what you constantly accuse others of doing. This is just my personal feelings about it. I don't speak for the Democratic Party, or all Liberals. I'm also pro-death penalty. I just don't buy the bullshit that 'all life is precious'. There are whole swaths of West Virginia that could die tomorrow and I wouldn't give a fuck. The human race thrives on progression, not regression.

Wow, what? Haven't you ever heard of survival of the fittest? That includes mental fitness, too. If you're weak enough mentally to believe Rush Limbaugh after 25 years of his lies, then humanity progresses with your demise.

I hope all his believers head for Miami. Because I don't believe that all life is precious, or worth saving.
Wow, genocidal leftist, why it doesn't surprise me?
Another one going full retard. Although, you were halfway there already.

Go look up the definition of genocide, dumb fuck. I'm not advocating the murder of anyone.

Left Wingers just do not have the mental capacity to understand Rush's humor......and that just makes it funnier

Wow, what? Haven't you ever heard of survival of the fittest? That includes mental fitness, too. If you're weak enough mentally to believe Rush Limbaugh after 25 years of his lies, then humanity progresses with your demise.

I hope all his believers head for Miami. Because I don't believe that all life is precious, or worth saving.
Wow, genocidal leftist, why it doesn't surprise me?
Another one going full retard. Although, you were halfway there already.

Go look up the definition of genocide, dumb fuck. I'm not advocating the murder of anyone.
Calm down dude. You just said above in your latest posts that you wanted people to go to Miami to be killed and you wanted West Virginians dead. We are talking about a few millions there, don't we? So, if a few million dead people is not genocide then what is?

He claims the danger is overblown and is being exaggerated to push climate change

He is an a-hole....don't you agree?
Actually, he's claiming that the Climate Change myth is being used in conjunction with this hurricane to create fear and panic regarding future hurricanes, and he's right.

On the topic of the thread title, and your OP, though, even assuming you, hypothetically, were correct, how would that make him a "Hurricane Denier" if he never denied that the hurricane exists, considering you practically just admitted it in the post I quoted?
Limbaugh is denying the threat of the hurricane and telling his listeners that these things are always overblown to create unnecessary fear

Irresponsible
He didn't deny that it was a threat, either. He told people to store some water at home. Saying something is overblown and saying that something doesn't exist are completely different.

I think what's irresponsible is creating a false premise with your thread OP, but I suppose in your mind, something is only wrong if it's done by someone you disagree with.

“These storms, once they actually hit, are never as strong as they're reported,” Limbaugh claimed on his syndicated radio show. He added that “the graphics have been created to make it look like the ocean's having an exorcism, just getting rid of the devil here in the form of this hurricane, this bright red stuff.”
Again, where exactly did he deny that it's a threat, and where exactly did he deny that it exists?
Sorry

I'm done explaining the English language to you

Limbaugh's dismissal of Irma 'panic' riles forecasters

Rush Limbaugh has created a storm of his own by suggesting that the "panic" caused by Hurricane Irma benefits retailers, the media and politicians seeking action on climate change.

The conservative radio personality's swerve into meteorology had Al Roker, the "Today" show weatherman, saying Wednesday that Limbaugh was putting people's lives at risk.

Limbaugh's lengthy soliloquy on his radio show the day before was apparently set off by seeing a rush on supplies of bottled water in south Florida, where he lives. The powerful Hurricane Irma is still in the Atlantic Ocean, but forecasters warn it could affect Florida by the weekend.

"There is a desire to advance this climate change agenda, and hurricanes are one of the fastest and best ways to do it," Limbaugh said. "You can accomplish a lot just by creating fear and panic. You don't need a hurricane to hit anywhere. All you need is to create the fear and panic accompanied by talk that climate change is causing hurricanes to become more frequent and bigger and dangerous."

Hey....Rush sets the Conservative agenda on science, economics, education....why not the weather?

What do you figure, less than 1% chance a single word of the leftist bullshit you posted is true?

Actually, he's claiming that the Climate Change myth is being used in conjunction with this hurricane to create fear and panic regarding future hurricanes, and he's right.

On the topic of the thread title, and your OP, though, even assuming you, hypothetically, were correct, how would that make him a "Hurricane Denier" if he never denied that the hurricane exists, considering you practically just admitted it in the post I quoted?
Limbaugh is denying the threat of the hurricane and telling his listeners that these things are always overblown to create unnecessary fear

Irresponsible
He didn't deny that it was a threat, either. He told people to store some water at home. Saying something is overblown and saying that something doesn't exist are completely different.

I think what's irresponsible is creating a false premise with your thread OP, but I suppose in your mind, something is only wrong if it's done by someone you disagree with.

“These storms, once they actually hit, are never as strong as they're reported,” Limbaugh claimed on his syndicated radio show. He added that “the graphics have been created to make it look like the ocean's having an exorcism, just getting rid of the devil here in the form of this hurricane, this bright red stuff.”
Again, where exactly did he deny that it's a threat, and where exactly did he deny that it exists?
Sorry

You can't explain what you don't understand, much like you're unable to show me what isn't there.

He claims the danger is overblown and is being exaggerated to push climate change

He is an a-hole....don't you agree?

Irresponsible

Shitflinger lies, it's what he's paid to do. MSNBC lies, it's all they do. The left exists to spread hatred in hopes of establishing a totalitarian state, no one can depend on a single word the Stalinist scum spew.

Irresponsible

Sorry

You can't explain what you don't understand, much like you're unable to show me what isn't there.
I am done explaining English to a Rush Limbaugh fluffier

Irresponsible

Shitflinger lies, it's what he's paid to do. MSNBC lies, it's all they do. The left exists to spread hatred in hopes of establishing a totalitarian state, no one can depend on a single word the Stalinist scum spew.
You forgot to bring up Pol Pot

5 Point Violation

Sorry

I am done explaining English to a Rush Limbaugh fluffier
It seems like your inability to show proof for Pumpkin sent you into a tailspin and as a self defense you resorted to unwarranted arrogance. I think it is more like a little man syndrome.

Going to the OP, 24 hour news coverage of a disaster, all the advertising is for certapro, Home Depot and Walmart , plywood go's up 2 bucks an hour water in bottles dries up, ice cost 3 bucks for an20 pound bag and every politician from county judge to the school board is on TV? Rush is dead on. Hurricanes are nothing more then blank checks to polititions and insurance companies.
And now we see how much the lying scum COMMIE Right hates Capitalism no matter how much the liars pretend to support it!!!
Free Market Capitalism says sell for whatever the MARKET will bare!!!!

Then it should be free as it was the whole time. But it's not about drinking water, it's about TV ratings, 4X4's, bass boats and so on. Anymore disaster natural or otherwise it's about keeping y'all scared so y'all tune in. Not capitalism.

Limbaugh's dismissal of Irma 'panic' riles forecasters

Rush Limbaugh has created a storm of his own by suggesting that the "panic" caused by Hurricane Irma benefits retailers, the media and politicians seeking action on climate change.

The conservative radio personality's swerve into meteorology had Al Roker, the "Today" show weatherman, saying Wednesday that Limbaugh was putting people's lives at risk.

Limbaugh's lengthy soliloquy on his radio show the day before was apparently set off by seeing a rush on supplies of bottled water in south Florida, where he lives. The powerful Hurricane Irma is still in the Atlantic Ocean, but forecasters warn it could affect Florida by the weekend.

"There is a desire to advance this climate change agenda, and hurricanes are one of the fastest and best ways to do it," Limbaugh said. "You can accomplish a lot just by creating fear and panic. You don't need a hurricane to hit anywhere. All you need is to create the fear and panic accompanied by talk that climate change is causing hurricanes to become more frequent and bigger and dangerous."

Hey....Rush sets the Conservative agenda on science, economics, education....why not the weather?
So, where exactly in that quote does he deny the hurricane exists?
Your MessiahRushie is denying that hurricanes are as serious as the media portrays them, which puts lives in danger for anyone STUPID enough to believe him.
Pay attention!
Says the guy that accepted an article as fact without listening to the radio show.

He's denying that they have a connection to the Climate Change myth.
Now you are just mindlessly parroting his lie, anyone who disagrees with him doesn't listen to his show.

Even the queen of deniers Judith Curry says your MessiahRushie is full of shit in his denial of the connection to Climate Change!!!

The number of hurricanes that reach Category Four and Five has doubled since 1970, according to a report by Judith Curry, an earth and atmospheric scientist at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta.

Her team links the increasing storm intensity to a 1-degree Fahrenheit (0.5-degree Celsius) rise in global sea surface temperature in the same period.

Curry is the co-author of two of the papers linking global warming to increasing storm intensity

"For the time being," Curry said, "this is what the data says and what analysis we have, and it says we are at elevated risk for increasing hurricanes and increasing intensity in hurricanes."

th

So because the sea in that area of the world saw a 1 degree rise in sea temperature the whole globe saw the same rise and the world is coming to an end. It couldn't possibly be an anomaly that should simply be added to the data collected about the Caribbean area. This is definitive proof that the world is going to end and we're all doomed!

OMG!!!!! All those religions that predicted the end of the world were right without science's frigid truth of looking at the world with cold objectivity!

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

Anyone Rush puts at risk won't be missed.
wow
Wow, what? Haven't you ever heard of survival of the fittest? That includes mental fitness, too. If you're weak enough mentally to believe Rush Limbaugh after 25 years of his lies, then humanity progresses with your demise. I hope all his believers head for Miami. Because I don't believe that all life is precious, or worth saving.
And wow, again.

I do hope the Democrats finally look in the mirror, soon.
Don't go full retard on me. This has nothing to do with Democrats, so stop doing what you constantly accuse others of doing. This is just my personal feelings about it. I don't speak for the Democratic Party, or all Liberals. I'm also pro-death penalty. I just don't buy the bullshit that 'all life is precious'. There are whole swaths of West Virginia that could die tomorrow and I wouldn't give a fuck. The human race thrives on progression, not regression.

th

So somewhere in that thing you call a brain you believe that you represent the progressive while a whole region of people represent regression.

Who are you to judge a people as regressive who have done no apparent or stated harm to you?

*****SMILE*****

Irresponsible

Sorry

th

Well that's a good thing because we wouldn't want her to fail any future tests by picking up any of your examples of what you call English.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Nope, that is Free Market Capitalism at its finest, sell for whatever the market will bare. You COMMIES just hate Capitalism no matter how much you pretend to support it for political purposes only.
Capitalism is inherently separate from the government, in this case the government, and media, are colluding, which prevents it from being capitalism.
So you are saying the government and the media FORCED stores to sell their products for whatever the free market would bare. :cuckoo:
Please cite the law!!!!
No, I'm saying they're colluding to cause a false premise, to cause people to buy specific products. What we have is fascistic corporatism.
BULLSHIT!
"The sociopolitical organization of a society by major interest groups, known as corporate groups, such as agricultural, business, ethnic, labour, military, patronage, or scientific affiliations, on the basis of their common interests."

What corporatism is. This is a fascistic corporatist state, not capitalism, which is a completely free market, separate from the government.
The government has nothing to do with the prices charged at the retail level except for a sales tax, only free market Capitalism was at work in Miami that your MessiahRushie was bitching about.

You think Irma is caused by man, yet you call other's bullshit!
Again we see how the worthless lying scum Right operate, nowhere did I say Irma was caused by man, just a typical liar's Straw Man. I said Irma was intensified by the warmer ocean temperatures from Global Warming.

Forum List

Back