Rush Limbaugh, Get Off Welfare!

Those links do not provide evidence. They are garbage spewed with absolutely no back up evidence of actual lies.

Frankly I could care less if he lies. He has a right to be on the air as long as he gets ratings. I would say the same about a left wing host, assuming of course they could get ratings :)

Oh and I am still waiting for someone to explain how the air waves are "provided by tax payer money"

Last edited:
Agreed, but it frustrates me no end that leftnoids will rant and rail about "lying" when they obviously have no concept of the truth or the difference between truth and lies to begin with.

Agreed, but it frustrates me no end that leftnoids will rant and rail about "lying" when they obviously have no concept of the truth or the difference between truth and lies to begin with.

i have learned a personal lesson this week relating exactly to that.

we can be frustrated, but when we allow ourselves to let those lies or that person get to us personally, we fail. i am not saying you do this or have done this, i have, and i agree with your frustration. i think the truth needs repeating at times and though i get pissed, sometimes the truth really does bear repeating....

Frankly I could care less if he lies. He has a right to be on the air as long as he gets ratings. I would say the same about a left wing host, assuming of course they could get ratings :)

Oh and I am still waiting for someone to explain how the air waves are "provided by tax payer money"

I don't know if anyone said "provided by" but they are common property of the people.

Property we own and can give, or sell, or let lay fallow as it suits us.

I don't know if anyone said "provided by" but they are common property of the people.

Agreed, but if you want to only give, or sell it to those who say things you like, well I can't get behind that :)

Frankly I could care less if he lies. He has a right to be on the air as long as he gets ratings. I would say the same about a left wing host, assuming of course they could get ratings :)"

He gets ratings and makes bank. I can't knock the man for that. He's an entertainer like Howard Stern and Al Franken. I don't take his word as truth, because frankly it's mostly hot air and propaganda, but it's entertaining to listen to him on subjects like drug use, welfare, and global warming. I have never been in my car and wanted to hear his voice, but I'll listen to sound bites when he says something really wild.

so you are a capitalist? what do you think about the radio act being about regulation and not about ownership?

He gets ratings and makes bank. I can't knock the man for that. He's an entertainer like Howard Stern and Al Franken. I don't take his word as truth, because frankly it's mostly hot air and propaganda, but it's entertaining to listen to him on subjects like drug use, welfare, and global warming. I have never been in my car and wanted to hear his voice, but I'll listen to sound bites when he says something really wild.

yep, I hope nobody who listens to his show thinks it is a news program, even if Rush tries to say it is. It is and always has been an opinion show.

Forum List

Back